OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3.5 - PAGE 14

I can't help it! Come on guys, it has to go!

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3.5 - PAGE 14

She's out of my life.

I can't help it

She's Out Of My Life

I can't help it - she's out of my life is amazing.

I vote for I can´t help it. Could not vote for She´s Out Of My Life.. There is SO much passion, beauty, heart, soul and sensitiveness when Michael sings that song.. :heart:

Wow we are good at making .5 rounds!

My vote goes to She's out of my life :(

she's out of my life

I CAN'T HELP IT
i cant watch shes out of my life go!!!

I can't help it

I Can't Help It

ICHI vs SOOML??? Really? I refuse to vote, there are far less awesome songs on the album!

she's out of my life

She is out of my life

I Can't Help It.

She's Out Of My Life is beautiful, really soulful and...heartbreaking :cry: There's a lot of emotion that goes into that song! :(

She's out of my life

I can't help it

She's Out Of My Life much as it saddens me..I Can't Help It is amazing.

she's out of my life

i swear to yall shes out my life has to go

how the hell did my fav mj song ever I CANT HELP IT get in the bottom wtf

I am sorry I didn't do this earlier - we had an MJ party last night and then we did Thrill The World at the end with the whole world! :)

Had so much fun... The end was Heal The World and all of us were in a circle, singing... :) :) :)

counting.

Shes out of my life!

Shes out of my life!

this vote has done it. it was the one to break it.

ROUND 3.5 RESULTS:

1. SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - 15
2. I CAN'T HELP IT - 14

Damn it , I would be sad for any of these two... :(

So the loser is She's Out Of My Life.

And just to make all the people who voted for it in round 3 to start with, here goes a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moOghfX7cvc

Cry your eyes out.

ROUND 4

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life

I vote for Working Day And Night. Seriously guys it's a good song, but it's really weaker than most of the remaining ones.

Haha thanks you jeromemichael! :cheeky:

I'll vote for Off the wall again..

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 16/2

Burn this disco out

Back