OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 8

Girlfriend is cute! But I guess it´s the next to leave...
I vote I can´t help it

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 8

I Can't Help It

gotta be girlfriend

Girlfriend

counting votes as soon as i finish dinner. :)

ROUND 2 RESULTS:

The one to go is Girlfriend. I am sad :(

1. GIRLFRIEND - 23
2. I CAN'T HELP IT - 6
3. SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - 3
4. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 2
5. OFF THE WALL - 1

ROUND 3

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love

6. Girlfriend

My vote goes for WDAN.

Searching for some video though not fascinated that much...

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 11/1

Burn This Disco Out

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 11/1

shes out of my life

Get on the floor

she's out of my life

Get on the floor
kelly.gif

I Can't Help It :fortuneteller:

OMG, Working Day and Night

Get on the floor

Girlfriend

I can't help it

Get on the floor

^

yay, i'm not alone :dancin:

^

yay, i'm not alone :dancin:

Aww but why? Get On The Floor is brilliant, catch and everythang :dance:

Back