OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 16/2

Working Day and Night

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 16/2

So the loser is She's Out Of My Life.
cry2.gif

emotiolol-1.gif

rock with you:ph34r:
youdontseetheunhappines.gif

Right... so round 4 vote: I Can't Help It

bruce wayne!!!!!!!! omg how could you and others vote for i cant help it grrrrrrrr leave that alone

ok i vote for burn this disco out that has to go

how can you vote for Rock With You?

THAT SONG IS THE SEX!!!

GGGR SHES OUT OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(
I Can't Help It

Burn This Disco Out

burn this disco out

I can't help it!

OH MY!

peeps voting for RWY and WDAN??? :shock:
what is this world coming to

sorry lmojackson - in my world I can't help it has be next...

I Can't Help It

Get on the floor !

This whole album is pure golden though. Why oh why did ya vote She's out of my life out! :cry:

And why ya'll voting for I can't help it?! It's sooo romantic & sexy imho. Stevie Wonder's song writing skills and MJ's amazing performance. Love it.

OUCH :ph34r:
well yeah its Awesome and all but its not my fav *runs*

rock with you??? seriously!?!?!? you have just committed a sin in my eyes....that song is the greatest bestest song ever....EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe u even typed that!

how can you vote for Rock With You?

THAT SONG IS THE SEX!!!

9rr90m.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

VOte:
I Can't Help It

Get on the floor

I cant help it,again...ohh,somebody voted for Rock With You?ummm..WHAT?!!

Burn This Disco Out

rock with you??? seriously!?!?!? you have just committed a sin in my eyes....that song is the greatest bestest song ever....EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe u even typed that!

chillax dude I really like it I'm not saying that its not good its just that I like DSTGE and WDAN more thats all :)
OTW is an Awesome album so its gonna be hard to vote songs out

Nooo, She´s Out Of My Life is gone :boohoo:

Get On The Floor

Working Day And Night

rock with you - I always skip it

Hahaha, strongly Agreed! :D

so what, your vote goes for Agreed? I am not sure I have that song on my copy of the album... :scratch:

I Can't Help It

Wow, I can't believe She's out of my life got voted off so early in the game. :mello:

Again my vote goes to I can't help it

so what, your vote goes for Agreed? I am not sure I have that song on my copy of the album... :scratch:

Yes, that's my vote. It's an "almost unreleased track", as it was featured in the Japanish version of the album. :yes: There's a reason for why it wasn't on any other version... Thus, my vote goes for it.

:D

Wow, I can't believe She's out of my life got voted off so early in the game. :mello:

Yea, me neither. :no:

Moi! :waving: ;)

Back