OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 5 - PAGE 20/2

Here goes...

ROUND 5 RESULTS:

1. BURN THIS DISCO OUT - 24
2. GET ON THE FLOOR - 6
3. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 4
4. OFF THE WALL - 2
5. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 1
5. ROCK WITH YOU - 1

So the loser is Burn This Disco Out.

ROUND 6

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out

lol first half of CD left only...
ummm... I vote for Working Day And Night. Come on, please , how can you not be MOOOOOOOOVED by

"Get Up Won't You G'on Down
Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down...OOOOOW!"

So don't vote for Get On The Floor!

And yeah, NOTE!

I will be going to Belgrade tomorrow morning and will be back Friday evening. So please , someone count the votes for this round tomorrow evening, and I will do the votes for round 7 when I get back from Belgrade... gonna go see This Is It. CAN'T WAIT!

Love.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 23/3

Get on the Floor pleasse :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 23/3

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

ETA: Have fun at the movies :D

Working day and night

Working Day and Night

Get on the floor

Working day and night.
But the fact is that I like all those 5 songs....

OYE this is getting tough..
WDAN night is one of my favorite songs live....
but we are talking the studio version and if I have to choose..
I vote working day and night :cry:

enjoy the movie dangerous...

Get On The Floor

get on the floor

Working day and night

Off the wall

Get on the floor

Get On The Floor

Working Day and Night

Whaaat, everyone's voting GOTF WTF? :shock:

Working Day and Night plz.

working day and night
i liked that round

working day and night!!

Working Day And Night

Get On The Floor

Woah, I didn't know it was legal for 5 perfect songs in a row to be on an album... I guess I'll vote for Off the Wall

Get On The Floor

I counted for you dangerous... not as fancy as you - but copy and paste helps!

ROUND 6 RESULTS:

1. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 10
2. GET ON THE FLOOR - 10
3. OFF THE WALL - 3
4. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 1
5. ROCK WITH YOU - 0

We have a tie as of right now....

(could someone recount?)

Vote for the one you like the least..Working Day and Night or Get on the Floor

I gotta go with Working Day and Night
:sigh: but just know that if it was live Mike.. it would be the other way round.

get on the floor

Get on the floor

Get On The Floor

Back