OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 23/3

working day and night again:)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 23/3

Oh no... :( too hard.. It has to be Working Day And Night..

Get on the Floor

working day and night has to go

Get On The Floor

workin day and night or don't stop til you get enough are the winners for me so I vote for:
Get on the Floor

*singing human nature* "oh whyyyyy, oh whyyyyy" do I have to choose between these two??

Since I'm forced to make a decision.. Get on the floor. :(

(I think Rock with you or DSTYGE needs to go next :ph34r:)

Get On the Floor

I vote for Working Day And Night.

This Is It is perfection.

will count votes tomorrow morning. dead tired. mwah.

will count votes tomorrow morning. dead tired. mwah.

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciate it.

:hug:

Working Day and Night is my JAM!!!!!!

Though I love it, gotta go with Get on the floor....

not even close 4 me....Working Day and Night is out of its league in this group

AH! I hate this!

ROUND 6.5 RESULTS:

The loser is Get On The Floor. WTF ?!??!?!

In every game there is this song that goes till the end when it doesn't really deserve it. Like Black Or White did.

ROUND 7

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
5. Off The Wall

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out
4. Get On The Floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAe0NlIbnZo
- just listen to that bassline!!!

My vote goes to Working Day And Night. Repeating myself.

working day and night.

GET ON THE FLOOR IS THE BEST ON THE ALBUM BY THE WAY.
pft.

Working.

Day.

And.

Night.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 7 - PAGE 26/3

No! Not Working day and night :no:

I hope this is the last time I have to vote for Off the wall.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 7 - PAGE 26/3

Is this a joke? Get On the Floor is my favorite from OTW! :(

This time i vote for:

3. Working Day And Night

Off The Wall

In every game there is this song that goes till the end when it doesn't really deserve it. Like Black Or White did.

You can't say that Working Day and Night doesn't deserve to get here. It's all subjective. I love that song.

:sigh:

now that the pretty litty ditty GOTF is gone... I must protect the ones I love

as much as it pains me... OTW

Working Day And Night

Off The Wall

Back