OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 28/4

2. Rock With You

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 28/4

I don't understand you guys voting for RWY :bugeyed

OFF THE WALL. It should have been gone a long time ago!!!

Nooo not Working Day n Night! :mad:
Im gonna vote.... rock with you

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.

off the wall.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 7 - PAGE 26/3

And here is a video I originally made for the 50th birthday project... Ah... I can only hope that Michael saw any of these clips...

Working Day And Night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVc32H_2Nk8

good stuff..

but so sad to see it gone.

OTW gets my vote again

Off the wall.

Feel kinda sad that we're coming to the end of all MJ's major solo albums :(

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough!

Off the wall

Rock with you

Will vote forOff the Wall again.

Love WDAN, sad to see it go!

Off the Wall

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Off the Wall again. This album might even be more consistent than Dangerous...

don't worry guys, we'll have some more fun games and projects, we just gotta stick together. i got some ideas, i hope you will like them :D

don't worry guys, we'll have some more fun games and projects, we just gotta stick together. i got some ideas, i hope you will like them :D

yay!

For this very tricky round, I vote for Rock With You :fear:

I'll vote for Rock With You

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

I've got an idea also - how about we take all the winning songs the elimination games and put an ultimate elimination game to crown the "ideal" best song MJ ever?! :D

I've got an idea also - how about we take all the winning songs the elimination games and put an ultimate elimination game to crown the "ideal" best song MJ ever?! :D

I like that idea, could someone tell me what the winners of the other albums were ive only seen this one.

I like that idea, could someone tell me what the winners of the other albums were ive only seen this one.

Stranger in Moscow
Blood on the Dancefloor
Will You Be There
Whatever Happens
Man In The Mirror
Human Nature

:)

rock with you

Off the wall

I hope we have that round but it's going to be torture since all the songs are perfect!! :bugeyed

rock with you

Back