New This Is It pictures: The Stage

I'm starting to fume sitting here thinking about Dr. Murray. What a fucking piece of shit trash. He better go to prison! I know some here say MJ is just as much to blame as the doctor but he's not. Michael had phychological problems(I know that offends many here, sorry just my opinion) and when you are a doctor with a patient like that you have the responsiblity to be the responsible professional and say "NO!" Even if your patient doesn't have problems, you should still say no but it's slightly more forgiveable.

His negligence with having given him so many drugs at once only adds to it. His leaving the room just tops it off. He needs to go to prison for a very long time. Maybe not life, but several years.

I'm starting to fume sitting here thinking about Dr. Murray. What a fucking piece of shit trash. He better go to prison! I know some here say MJ is just as much to blame as the doctor but he's not. Michael had phychological problems(I know that offends many here, sorry just my opinion) and when you are a doctor with a patient like that you have the responsiblity to be the responsible professional and say "NO!" Even if your patient doesn't have problems, you should still say no but it's slightly more forgiveable.

His negligence with having given him so many drugs at once only adds to it. His leaving the room just tops it off. He needs to go to prison for a very long time. Maybe not life, but several years.

Well since his actions took the life of someone, I'd say he go to prison for life. Bye bye Dr. Murray!

Last edited:
"For a splashy version of Dirty Diana, Jackson wanted a flaming bed with a pole-dancing aerialist playing the part of the fire. For the elaborately plotted stunt, Jackson intended to be pursued around the bed by the fire woman, and each time she touched the stage, flames in the form of fluttering crimson fabric would shoot skyward. After she caught him, she would lash him to the bed’s tall posts with gold rope and a sheet of red fabric would billow before him, illuminating his struggling silhouette. When the sheet fell, the magic trick would be triggered - the woman would be revealed as the one ensnared, and Jackson would materialise on a stage in the centre of the arena."

All I can say is WOW!! That would have been awesome! I love how MJ incorporated illusions into his shows.

It would have been mind blowing :(:(

The technology has improved so much since 1997! Why did he go?? MJ's talent + today's technology...oh my God can you imagine? This is torture.

We've all been robbed. No one else inovates things like MJ. They're all stuck copying whay MJ was doing decades ago.

It's so upsetting that he never got to have his comeback. Even if he had been able to do just one show just to remind the world that this is the greatest entertainer we have ever seen, HANDS DOWN!!

That's some awsome production...The excitement I felt died down just a few seconds after looking at the pics, tho:(

Damn I said I was through crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just mad, tears of anger.. Like MikeJoeFan said " he was snatched away from us".... I am so mad right now I could snatch a damn bone out of every damn doctor that put hands on MJ..

Stage= EPIC!!!
MJ hasn't toured since 1997 and he was coming back with a set that would've just shut the whole damn system down... To use Shaun's word, HE WAS GONNA SLAY THESE NON TALENTED A$$ MOFOs... This would've have all these "artist" going back to the drawing board.

Oh f..lower. i was afraid of this. I am absolutely gutted.

this is painful to see....it's unfolding...I dont know how I will react when i see the rehearsal footage.

"For a splashy version of Dirty Diana, Jackson wanted a flaming bed with a pole-dancing aerialist playing the part of the fire. For the elaborately plotted stunt, Jackson intended to be pursued around the bed by the fire woman, and each time she touched the stage, flames in the form of fluttering crimson fabric would shoot skyward. After she caught him, she would lash him to the bed’s tall posts with gold rope and a sheet of red fabric would billow before him, illuminating his struggling silhouette. When the sheet fell, the magic trick would be triggered - the woman would be revealed as the one ensnared, and Jackson would materialise on a stage in the centre of the arena."

WOW....really??

looking at photos: heartbreaking , yet...stunning!
THE BIGGEST SHOW EVER!
MICHAEL RULES ON STAGE!!!!!

Michael was the greatest showman of all time. It makes me sad to think about all his plans and visions that never made it into reality. I'm sure he laid down countless hours, days, weeks and mounts planning his comeback on that stage. It's just so, so sad. We love you, Michael.

WOW!!!

Just wow.....

makes it even more worse then it was before...but also gives a good feeling this really was and would be the best show mike ever had done.

amazing Scream scenery... God why why why why??????? :(

mj3.jpg

why cant i see this, is ther no news site i can see this on??? Please any one

Back