New This Is It pictures: The Stage

I really wanna see atleast 1 show! Why did this happen! Im going crazy. It is the wrong TIME! Even worse he died 2 weeks before the shows! OMFG how unlucky can one be!

That shows was going to be AWESOME! No doubt he would have broken at least 1 record doing this. Sounds strange really, it was his comeback but his final concerts at the same time. I missed the line above your signature and thought "Doughnuts, WTF?" LOL.

If only the concert's were still happening :(.

It would have been mind blowing :(:(

The technology has improved so much since 1997! Why did he go?? MJ's talent + today's technology...oh my God can you imagine? This is torture.

That would have be fantastic... :( Sigh, the props, and stage set stuff look awesome. He was really putting so much effort to this.

WOW just wow... it's incredible to see what an amazing production it was, how Michael would have come back big time... so sad at the same time.

A MONTH AGO I DID A STAGE DESIGN WHEN I SAW THE PICS OF THE MINI-MODEL....
AND ITS VERY SIMILAR TO THE REAL THING
grab your 3d glasses!!

mj_stageTHISISIT.jpg

stage_3d_03.jpg

stage_3d_01.jpg

stage_3d_02.jpg

Indeed... the best was still to come.
I'm very sad to see these pics. It would have been the best.

fucking amazing! i had tickets for jan 9th. being that there was appearntly a full dress rehearsal on the 24th would the set have been used? or was it still being set up in london?

These are cool, but I feel so empty right now thinking that MJ was killed before he got to show us his dream :(

Indeed... the best was still to come.
I'm very sad to see these pics. It would have been the best.

would it have been the best??? i mean .. come on.. MJs team were pumping him full of so many drugs.. he needed someone to remind him to eat, kenny was having to cut his chicken. The stage may have been brilliant.. but MJ was not up to this..he didnt want to do 50 shows.. he'd been on propofol for 6 weeks..

this was never going to be the shows we wanted

Such a tradegy! I wish I could have seen the finished product in the arena. I'm looking forward to seeing Dirty Diana performed. It looks awesome.

Looking at these pics makes me feel gutted!

I thought this would make me happy seeing this when I saw the thread title, but it just made me sad. This would have been so awesome. I honest to god do not believe the rumours that he didn't have what it takes physically to do the show. when you look at the footage that leaked, look at the robotic thing he was doing at the end. That takes incredible skill to do that like he did.

He still had it. This might have been his best tour ever. It really might have been the best tour he had ever done. :(

Wow, i got chills watching these pictures! Looks like the show was going to be mind blowing... I didnt know Dirty Diana was going to be performed..:( This would have been the biggest tour this year, and probably his best..

would it have been the best??? i mean .. come on.. MJs team were pumping him full of so many drugs.. he needed someone to remind him to eat, kenny was having to cut his chicken. The stage may have been brilliant.. but MJ was not up to this..he didnt want to do 50 shows.. he'd been on propofol for 6 weeks..

this was never going to be the shows we wanted

A lot of musicians do a lot of great work while being pumped full of drugs. The coroner report suggests physically he was up to it, and his physical trainer Luo Ferrigno said so as well, and he really had no incentive to lie to us about it. Many doctors checked him out for the insurance of these performances. They all said he was up to it.

Besides 50 shows over the course of a year. Once rehearsals are out of the way that is only 100 hours of work a year. I know 50 year olds who do that every week.

The evidence is in. Sleep meds killed MJ. Had he not been using them at that moment he would still be alive. There is a difference between taking drugs for years untill you die of liver failure or something else, and suddenly oding and dying right there on the spot.

MJ still had it and if it wasn't for Dr. Murray he was going to put on the best show ever put on by anybody.

Back