New This Is It pictures: The Stage

I was a sceptic. I never knew Michael invested so much in THIS IS IT. I had to eat up my own words and shut the hell up because the costumes, the 3D image tickets and this stage says it all... :cry: I hate myself now... :( He never got to show us what he is made of... His full capacity to give his absolute groundbreaking most amazing show ever.. And what he has done previously has been mega awesome.. And this would have been so much better... This freaking sucks.

Last edited:
WOW!!!

haha, when I was looking at them I kept scrolling down and saw doughnuts, had me totally confused haha.

it is just so heartbreaking:cry::cry:, too see everything so abandoned and empty..

Aw, geeze, I can't see. I'm denied access here at work.

Is there a link to these photos?

Last edited:
Heey, I couldn't find a thread like this, so I thought I might share these photos with you all...eventough it's just heartbreaking to watch.

This could be a part of the rumoured Dirty Diana act:

Thanks snorlaaax
May I ask what was the rumor about Dirty Diana? What was supposed to happen?

Thanks snorlaaax
May I ask what was the rumor about Dirty Diana? What was supposed to happen?

"For a splashy version of Dirty Diana, Jackson wanted a flaming bed with a pole-dancing aerialist playing the part of the fire. For the elaborately plotted stunt, Jackson intended to be pursued around the bed by the fire woman, and each time she touched the stage, flames in the form of fluttering crimson fabric would shoot skyward. After she caught him, she would lash him to the bed’s tall posts with gold rope and a sheet of red fabric would billow before him, illuminating his struggling silhouette. When the sheet fell, the magic trick would be triggered - the woman would be revealed as the one ensnared, and Jackson would materialise on a stage in the centre of the arena."

Oh heavens, look at the stage!

:eek:hmy:

It's beautiful. Everything look so perfect.

Oh God ....what can you say :cry:

I was so looking forward to seeing him back on that stage where he belongs :cry:

Thanks for posting the pics

This is the most heartbreaking thing ever...
It truly would have been an EPIC show...probably the best performance on EARTH and of all TIME! I just want to scream and cry... it's NOT FAIR!!!!!

wow :cry: Michael had such amazing plans for this tour.. I know it would have been amazing. Im just really sad he never got to share them with us.. :cry: makes me so sad
ahhh Its just NOT FAIR!!!!

"For a splashy version of Dirty Diana, Jackson wanted a flaming bed with a pole-dancing aerialist playing the part of the fire. For the elaborately plotted stunt, Jackson intended to be pursued around the bed by the fire woman, and each time she touched the stage, flames in the form of fluttering crimson fabric would shoot skyward. After she caught him, she would lash him to the bed’s tall posts with gold rope and a sheet of red fabric would billow before him, illuminating his struggling silhouette. When the sheet fell, the magic trick would be triggered - the woman would be revealed as the one ensnared, and Jackson would materialise on a stage in the centre of the arena."

ohmy.gif
Terrific....
Thank you.

this is sad, just all prepared, we will would never know what was all about, only the reahearsals, im gonna cry, not fair, Michael should be alive at least one more year, why? he should be alive.

This is the most heartbreaking thing ever...
It truly would have been an EPIC show...probably the best performance on EARTH and of all TIME! I just want to scream and cry... it's NOT FAIR!!!!!

wow :cry: Michael had such amazing plans for this tour.. I know it would have been amazing. Im just really sad he never got to share them with us.. :cry: makes me so sad
ahhh Its just NOT FAIR!!!!
god im crying

:(

I hope the world gets to see what an amazement this is.

now can someone bring Michael back please? he's the only one missing

Great to see but soo sad, this was going to be the best tour EVER!

I hope we will see his performance in Heaven someday :angel:
Michael, you're The Best :) We Love you So Much, you're forever in our hearts :flowers:

Back