New This Is It pictures: The Stage

It is so sad to see those images, imagine how it would feel to see the rehearsals! :(

I think we will see them someday.

Maybe This Is It will be released as a special collectors 2 or 3 disc edition with much more rehearsal footage than in the cinema edition.

it looks phenomenal. michael worked so hard for us and we appreciate it so much but everything beyond himself was just accessory, all we ever needed was him.

Did the rehearsels take place at the place where the concert was going to be? Cause I'd really like to see this in the movie. What about coustumes btw?

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIC

2wr1dsh.jpg

who's that, and why is she crying?

Well I dont know who the woman is but it seems on the left looks like Naomi Cample . And to awnser why she cry because of Michael Jackson passing this was at the Bet Awards.

It would've been sooooo amazing! He really was the greatest entertainer who ever lived, if only because of his incredible creativity and energy. Plus he lived during a time when he could reach the whole world. He was truly blessed.

This just makes me want to see the "This Is It" movie all that much more.

yeah.. they put so much time into doing the set and the lighting etc

shame they turned a blind eye to MJs deteriorating health. the fact he was becoming dangerously underweight, disorientated, missing rehearsals.... dammit.. it only took 2 mins alone with fans for them to realise something MAJOR was wrong... at least they tried to help by sending those emails on 21 June... noone knew at the time the only had 4 days to work with :(

Geeeze

i dont even get those feelings of "what might have been"

these shows should NEVER have been arranged in the first place

thanks for the pics tho
I have the Dangerous DVD and he looks really thin in a LOT of that. During his "Will You Be There" performance he was very thin. You really notice it at some angles.

Also in the filming part of "Black or White" where they show him walking on the treadmill (from the back) you really see it too. He was very, very thin.

Likewise, in his performance of "Give In To Me" he was rail thin. There's a part where you see him from the side, towards the end of the video, right after he sings "talk to me baby" where you really see how incredibly thin he was. No one was complaining then about how "unhealthy" he was. He had a dancer's body. He was slim and sleek. I think that was perfectly normal for HIM.

Mike was about to take the music industry back once again......"I'M BACK BITCHES!!" lol.

Hell, he still will with his new album. Michael is so great that he can be successful even when he's not here.....That is LEGEND material. I'm proud of Mike.

Back