New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

Re: New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged)

Did'nt mean to upset you, its just the way I see it from now on.

No, no, friend, you did no wrong at all, you just told the truth.
It's better this way. It's time to stop dreaming about certain things.
You know... it's worst in the end. At least I rather that in my case.
This is sweet word, just reality.

Let me just now warn each and every member here,

Because of the below

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/04/micha...eaked-track-pulled-lenny-kravitz-another-day/

If I see one member link/upload and link to this leaked song it will be an instant ban with no return

This is very serious when I say MJJC could be closed down in full for the sake of this song.

This will be my very last warning.

Thank you please by all means discuss.

What a mess!!!!!!
I am very sorry the forum had to suffer this kind of restrictions, but I understand we, as members, can but be supportive to your efforts.

But even that said....

WHAT A MESSSS!!!!!

No, no, friend, you did no wrong at all, you just told the truth.
It's better this way. It's time to stop dreaming about certain things.
You know... it's worst in the end. At least I rather that in my case.
This is sweet word, just reality.

ah but Mike told us to dare to dream.

ah but Mike told us to dare to dream.

You are right. Thanks!

Well... I will try to give it a possitive look. I was not expecting for any "unheard" songs this soon, so this is unexpected and it has been a very exciting experience. So this is a plus. It's something at least :D
I like it and I will just stay here waiting for whatever there might be.
Who knows... maybe we will get the full version before some of us get our Opus.... :ermm:

Last edited:
So, is this already posted. It is impossible to get through the whole thread.

+++

Jackson lawyers working to shut down leaked track
Jan. 4, 2010, 6:33 PM EST

WENN

A previously unheard track reportedly featuring Lenny Kravitz has hit the Internet.

Music executives at Sony have launched an investigation in a bid to find the person responsible for releasing a Michael Jackson /Lenny Kravitz duet without authorization.

Jackson's former record bosses at Sony, with the support of the late star's estate lawyers, are working to have the song pulled off the internet.

Kravitz has spoken out about the track, which leaked onto the internet over the weekend, explaining he worked with the King of Pop on the track, Another Day.

In a video posted on his website, Kravitz reveals he hopes a final version of the song will be released once the investigation is complete.

The rocker says, "I just want to reach out to you so I can set the record straight regarding the Michael Jackson track Another Day. As you know and have heard, part of the song leaked - not by me because mine has been locked in a vault since we recorded it. The version that's out is a minute and 30 seconds roughly of the track, not mixed, but is it the track.

"The DJ who's speaking over the track -- I don't know who that person is. I don't know how they obtained it. I don't know what their purpose is but that person has nothing to do with the track. The song was recorded by Michael and myself. I produced it for him. I wrote the song and I played all the instruments on the track."

Kravitz reveals he's immensely proud of the finished tune: "It was one of the most amazing music experiences that I've ever had. It was done by two people who respect each other and love music.

"I'd like to see this thing get straightened out as soon as possible because I'd like for you the fans and people who love Michael to hear the track in its entirety, the way it was meant to be (and) the way Michael and I had intended it to be. That's all being worked out."

Jackson's former record bosses at Sony, with the support of the late star's estate lawyers, are working to have the song pulled off the internet.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=449850&gt1=28102

by the way, Kravitz couldn't get a better publicity!

Last edited:
Longer Version

Hope you'll like it!

* Link removed *

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that Sony are coming down hard but hopefully we'll get to hear new Michael tracks soon enough. Something sounds fishy about it though, like the TII sample that Sony claimed they knew nothing about despite it being on their Japanese website.

Longer Version

Hope you'll like it!

* Link removed *

thanks, very nice. Where you got it?

It seems to me the first notes remind me on You rock my world:

"My life will never be the same.."

So I thought who has really written the song, or from whom was the INSPIRATION.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much!

I tried to do my best. Spend much time on producing this track!

Enjoy it!

so you did it by yourself. Great, good job.

Yes!
Thank you very much!

Created a new intro, new beat, added instruments like orchestral strings, guitars, synthesizer, pianos and etc.

Glad, that you liked it! :)

Thank you very much!

I tried to do my best. Spend much time on producing this track!

Enjoy it!

very nice!!!!

Youtube removed the music vid I made bc of copyright claim with Sony. If anyone still wants it I can PM you the onetruemedia link

Yes!
Thank you very much!

Created a new intro, new beat, added instruments like orchestral strings, guitars, synthesizer, pianos and etc.

Glad, that you liked it! :)
Gaz said anyone posting links to the song would get a perma-ban, so I would suggest removing it.

Oh! I thought only Download Links...
Shall I remove it?

I love this. Repeating this over and over again. :) Hope full version is coming soon.

It really is a great song.

It has a nice groove and the beat is uptempo with an angry chorous. It's freaking nice.

It was on a Danish morning TV show and the reporter and the music critics LOVED the song!

Link to the Danish TV site with the klip.:

http://go.tv2.dk/video.php/id-27559919.html - This should be totally legal, it's from danish TV and from their webpage.

I removed the Youtube link just in case.

Posting DL links will definitely lead to a permanent ban, but I have to have a word with G what to do with the Youtube links, so 'til further notice no Youtube links either. Thanks :)

I'm sorry but The beat is seriously lacking, for the vocals, however, it is pretty awesome, only mj could create such harmony :D

Damn Sony!

I wish they would just release an album un-released MJ tracks, like ones from recently.

They would certainly avoid having to clean up leaks!
Fans are just sooo huuunnnggrrryyyyyyyyy for MJ's voice!

If they released something tomorow, then the sales would be amazing!
Can't they take a hint? lol

I have already downloaded the snippet so psssshhhhhh!!! to you Sony. This is what happens when you starve MJ fans hehehe.

Damn Sony!

I wish they would just release an album un-released MJ tracks, like ones from recently.

I have already downloaded the snippet so psssshhhhhh!!! to you Sony. This is what happens when you starve MJ fans hehehe.

:lol: you're so right!!

Don't post any download links - it is illegal and will result in a ban!

Damn Sony!

Correct!! :clapping:

Back