New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

Re: New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged)

"Much like 2pachttp://www.tmz.com/page/2/#, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead.

An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm."

Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio."

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

And the most recent news story on TMZ:

Jackson Estate, Sony Pulling Leaked Track

"Every Michael Jackson fan was overjoyed at the new song that leaked this weekend -- everyone except his record label, Lenny Kravitz and all of Michael's lawyers.

Sources tell TMZ the Jackson song, called "Another Day" and done with Lenny Kravitz, was never meant to see the light of day. We're told Sony, with the support of Jackson's estate lawyers, wants to have the song pulled off the Internet.

For his part, Lenny Kravitz posted a video saying he didn't leak the song and he has no idea how it got out there.

He says the song is not mixed and not a final version."

http://www.tmz.com/

Thanks!

the Jackson estate didnt want 'Another Day' seeing the light of day but they will give the go ahead for a 30 year old demo ( this is it ) being released..... hmmm ok then ! lol

Yes, please people c'mon!!!!
What does is take to see he is 10000% right????

TII was... ok, that was it, but this is waaaayyyy better and way newer. Yes, Yes, please don't bring that talk about this not being "new" for its from the Invincible sessions, yeah right, but so far, it was new for us to hear, wasn't it?

agggg!! We need the song and I am sure we are more than willing to pay for it. I just hope they don't bring another "Greatest hits" + 1 pearl. Again!

And TMZ says Lenny was not pleased. Well... for me, he doesn't look any upset. No extremely happy, but not upset at all. Maybe he is a quiet man... TMZ = Totally Mean Zombies.

the Jackson estate didnt want 'Another Day' seeing the light of day but they will give the go ahead for a 30 year old demo ( this is it ) being released..... hmmm ok then ! lol
but this would be in Michael's sense, cause he said, THEY (Sony) will only get the old songs, he meant very old songs.

And TMZ isn't omniscient:no:

now it seems michaels estate and sony are working closely with each other.hopefully they want to please the fans but only time will tell

i wonder what we can do so Sony and Michaels estate know that if they intend to release material we would prefer newer material rather than old stuff !

now it seems michaels estate and sony are working closely with each other.hopefully they want to please the fans but only time will tell

i wonder what we can do so Sony and Michaels estate know that if they intend to release material we would prefer newer material rather than old stuff !
if they do so it wouldn't be what Michaels wants.

I truly believe we as fans will be treated by the 'powers that be' in a manner in which MJ would never have done now. Its painfully obvious that we are at their mercy now, and we will only 'get' what they want us to 'get and 'when' they want us to 'get 'it'!

And I just can't get out of my head the thought that certain people have now gotten what they wanted whether directly or indirectly through MJ's passing, 'cause its not like anyone's gonna consider what MJ would want.

Last edited:

I just do not understand why Sony released This Is It - MJ has so much better

cause of the lyrics

This one's good. :yes: No DJ or rap and it's 3:33 long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsruC4n7KGQ

Hint for anyone who wants to keep this - Freecorder. If you have not encountered this beautiful software, Download it now. It's awesome. It lets you manually record any audio from your computer as an mp3. Good for unreleased stuff and making ringtones and lotsa' other uses. :D

This is why I love Michael Jackson fans!!!!
Thanks for the hint!!!

yourock.gif

I truly believe we as fans will be treated by the 'powers that be' in a manner in which MJ would never have done now. Its painfully obvious that we are at their mercy now, and we will only 'get' what they want us to 'get and 'when' they want us to 'get 'it'!

And I just can't get out of my head the thought that certain people have now gotten what they wanted whether directly or indirectly through MJ's passing.

... now this is a good speech to break the heart of a MJ fan :(
Thank you for the reality check. You are right... Completely and painfully right
sad037.gif

... now this is a good speech to break the heart of a MJ fan :(
Thank you for the reality check. You are right... Completely and painfully right
sad037.gif

Did'nt mean to upset you, its just the way I see it from now on.

Oh God...That was unreal.

I'll come back to this thread once I'm capable of producing full sentences again.

I saw two topics regarding "another day" on another music board.

Here you can see, that a user called "La Cosa Nostra" started the topic.
http://rmx4u.com/black-tracks/20828...-lenny-kravitz-another-day-snipped-shout.html

And here you can find some comments and reactions.
http://rmx4u.com/off-topic/208701-cosa-nostra-bei-bild-michael-jackson-track.html

Just check it out!
I think, this could be the source for the leak of "another day".

well lenny kravitz says they are working out how to release it at the moment so fingers crossed for a new album soon

I saw two topics regarding "another day" on another music board.

Here you can see, that a user called "La Cosa Nostra" started the topic.
http://rmx4u.com/black-tracks/20828...-lenny-kravitz-another-day-snipped-shout.html

And here you can find some comments and reactions.
http://rmx4u.com/off-topic/208701-cosa-nostra-bei-bild-michael-jackson-track.html

Just check it out!
I think, this could be the source for the leak of "another day".

I agree...

I dont think the estate didnt want it released because they dont want us to hear it but its same as any other artist/record company they dont want pirate music/leaks and they want you to buy the album/single when they do an offical release

It's a german music board.
Some users are posting comments like "Hey, why did you leak it and not sell it?" or "DJ Thukky, nice that you are back"...

It's a german music board.
Some users are posting comments like "Hey, why did you leak it and not sell it?" or "DJ Thukky, nice that you are back"...

Must be "amazing" this DJ Thukky...how did he ever get his hands on this stuff...that requires proper dedication.

Last edited:

Please, they explained why THIS IS IT was chosen, it wad due to the title.

Last edited:

This is my comment on the Lenny Kravitz statement

Thank you Lenny I really like you. But we want to hear the song because it's brilliant and you should come to an agreement with Sony and Michael Jackson Estate to release it. Stop hiding these tracks from the fans. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH PLEASE MICHAEL DESERVES TO BE HEARD!

OMG YES MICHAEL!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! PLEASE RELEASE UNRELEASED MJ SONGS TO US!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! This isn't enough!!! :O

This one's good. :yes: No DJ or rap and it's 3:33 long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsruC4n7KGQ

Hint for anyone who wants to keep this - Freecorder. If you have not encountered this beautiful software, Download it now. It's awesome. It lets you manually record any audio from your computer as an mp3. Good for unreleased stuff and making ringtones and lotsa' other uses. :D

This is my comment on the Lenny Kravitz statement

Thank you Lenny I really like you. But we want to hear the song because it's brilliant and you should come to an agreement with Sony and Michael Jackson Estate to release it. Stop hiding these tracks from the fans. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH PLEASE MICHAEL DESERVES TO BE HEARD!
chill, don't create drama, Sony is doing the right thing by pulling this leak back, what do you want? For songs to leak and end up like Hold My Hand? I want his unreleased songs to have a proper release i.g. new album. And I'm willing to wait, I don't want them to float around the internet to be downloaded by everyone.

Jackson estate, sony pulling leaked track

From TMZ:
JACKSON ESTATE, SONY PULLING LEAKED TRACK
Every Michael Jackson fan was overjoyed at the new song that leaked this weekend -- everyone except his record label, Lenny Kravitz and all of Michael's lawyers.

Sources tell TMZ the Jackson song, called "Another Day" and done with Lenny Kravitz, was never meant to see the light of day. We're told Sony, with the support of Jackson's estate lawyers, wants to have the song pulled off the Internet.

For his part, Lenny Kravitz posted a video saying he didn't leak the song and he has no idea how it got out there.

He says the song is not mixed and not a final version.

Back