New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

Re: New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged)

All I know is this track, however small, is A KILLER! The word addictive does'nt begin to describe this for me. I've been listening to this on repeat for how long now! Theres no mistaking MJ, NEVER! The way this man sings is amazing.....so bittersweet, but I'm glad to hear something new from Mike!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

But IMHO, this is just a test to see how people react to the song - in other words - the leak was meant to happen.

Either way - it's a MASSIVE success. In a day since its release, the Another Day snippet is all over the globe.
I agree. If this is from the Invincible session Sony can make money of it. They want to know the reaction.0

..the song has been removed from youtube...Sony Music has claimed copyright over it.
I just read this, as I said before ... yes.

...the song has been removed from youtube...Sony Music has claimed copyright over it.

Sony!!! :eek:
So here they are. The fun is over. Now the wait really starts.
C'mon Sony!!! I want the single NOW!!!! I will gladly pay for this, please!!!!

Why is it that someone is able to get their hands on this song and not release the whole thing! They did with several other unreleased song of his. I have more unreleased MJ and J5 songs than can fit on one CD! Why not release the whole thing if you're not going to officially release it in the NEAR future?

check out Lenny's Facebook, it has a new interview about this song.

Links??? Links????

Please!!!!!

Excitied.gif

...the song has been removed from youtube...Sony Music has claimed copyright over it.

well, not all of them yet......I'm still listening to it on You Tube

Why is it that someone is able to get their hands on this song and not release the whole thing! They did with several other unreleased song of his. I have more unreleased MJ and J5 songs than can fit on one CD! Why not release the whole thing if you're not going to officially release it in the NEAR future?

YEs!!!

The arrival of Sony --->
green_smiley_monster.gif

check out Lenny's Facebook, it has a new interview about this song.

Could you please post the interview in this forum, 'cause I ain't got no facebook.
Thanks in advance.

I`m the probably only one who doesnt care about this leak.....either leak the complete song or dont bother at all.
Just my opinion.

And why?
This is better than TII... and that was complete.... just saying... :mello:

Enjoy the ride!!
happy.png

I see Sony came back from Holiday vacation to start its copyright claims. lol

Completely off subject, but did Sony ever do anything about all of those Thriller outtakes that leaked?

From LENNY! :D

On Michael Jackson and I and "Another Day." Peace, Lenny

http://www.twitvid.com/EED87

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=235701258773&ref=mf

I feeeeelllll soooooo gooooddddd!!!
OMG, Lenny is great!!! How honest and how nice from him to do this.
And how smart also ;)
Thank you so much for sharing this fast!!!! whoooo oooohhhh!!
I LOVE THE INTERNET AND THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live the king!!!

Good to know the rapper and the DJ were not meant to be there. So we can expect this only to get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
W01Waving.gif

so it's a Kravitz song.
Really sorry I have to say, Michael sounds amazing, but is the hype around this snippet not a little bit overacted?

so it's a Kravitz song.
Really sorry I have to say, Michael sounds amazing, but is the hype around this snippet not a little bit overacted?

People are just happy to hear some MJ music they've never heard. What makes it more special for people is the fact that its a 'recent' song and something people have known about but have never heard.

People are just happy to hear some MJ music they've never heard. What makes it more special for people is the fact that its a 'recent' song and something people have known about but have never heard.

If you can call pre-Invincible (i.e at least 8 years old) recent.

Good to hear that Lenny wants it to come out though. Hopefully this will happen and this will put us one song closer to somebody (Sony or another label) releasing a 'new' MJ album.

Good to know the rapper and the DJ were not meant to be there. So we can expect this only to get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
W01Waving.gif

LoL. Feel the same way. It's so much stronger without all of that nonsense. :cheeky: God, it's so friggin' good. The whole concept of new music without him here is so so so strange. It changes everything. The lyrics. It's like he's singing from somewhere else... =( God, I miss him.

Yes, this is what I feel.
C'mon, so far we all know this is not new, not 2009, etc.
So I agree with you: it's "recent" not really RECENT. But that is far better than nothing, I guess.

Maybe a little bit off topic (again), but when did Michael record music last, that we know for sure?

Has TMZ said anything about this?

"Much like 2pachttp://www.tmz.com/page/2/#, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead.

An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm."

Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio."

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

And the most recent news story on TMZ:

Jackson Estate, Sony Pulling Leaked Track

"Every Michael Jackson fan was overjoyed at the new song that leaked this weekend -- everyone except his record label, Lenny Kravitz and all of Michael's lawyers.

Sources tell TMZ the Jackson song, called "Another Day" and done with Lenny Kravitz, was never meant to see the light of day. We're told Sony, with the support of Jackson's estate lawyers, wants to have the song pulled off the Internet.

For his part, Lenny Kravitz posted a video saying he didn't leak the song and he has no idea how it got out there.

He says the song is not mixed and not a final version."

http://www.tmz.com/

...never to see the light of day....shame really. So upsetting.I feel a bit sad because here we had this amazing talent and we don't get to hear his work because of legal reasons or what ever...what if we would not have heard all what Mozart did...or Tchaikovsky what would the classical music be like today.

"Every Michael Jackson fan was overjoyed at the new song that leaked this weekend -- everyone except his record label, Lenny Kravitz and all of Michael's lawyers.

Sources tell TMZ the Jackson song, called "Another Day" and done with Lenny Kravitz, was never meant to see the light of day. We're told Sony, with the support of Jackson's estate lawyers, wants to have the song pulled off the Internet.

Don't take our candy away please!!!!!!!!!!
gato.jpg

Don't take our candy away please!!!!!!!!!!

If the song was never to see the light of day, doesn't that mean that we can post links? After all, it won't ever be commercially released. Hoping someone posts a link to the full song, or at least to one without that annoying DJ talking throughout.

the Jackson estate didnt want 'Another Day' seeing the light of day but they will give the go ahead for a 30 year old demo ( this is it ) being released..... hmmm ok then ! lol

Back