New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

Re: New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged)

Here we go

*Link removed*

- New Intro
- New Beat
- New instruments (Guitars, Strings, Synths, Brass and so on.)

Hope you like it!

Enjoy

I like it!!! Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

.....I love it

Michael, you sound sooo beautiful...

I just want to say.... it is good to see so many MJ fans together, happy and excited. Yes, this is not the ideal situation, but... well... it's what we have for now and I am honored and happy to join the ride with you :)

:hug:

Wowwww, that new version sounds very crisp!!! Love the guitar LOVE IT.

I liked the first one, but i LOVE this one :D

The full version comes out soon says one of the main postings of the snippet :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9AXKDp_Ak

I really hope that's true, i so want to hear the full thing.

Michael was very clever!!

He recorded Vince over a 2 year period and more, and only gave Sony the weakest tracks and a few good ones two balance it!

This is yet another example of the further gems and creme de la creme of recordings we will get from the estate over the nest years i am sure!

There is tons of tracks which where recorded for Vince but was purposedly left off!!

Looking forward to Kick it soon and many more. Michael will never die , becuase his music is so alive, but it also shows why noone else can and will ever be like him!

I miss You Michael and it hurts to hear your masterpieces now you are no longer with us! It should of been when you was.

Love
Terry

This would mean MJ's was not telling the truth when he said in a interview that he liked Invincible just as much as Thriller, maybe even better, cause it had to offer more. But it would make sense if it's true what you say...cause i really aint too keen on the album, a few songs, but that's it. I barely listen to it...it's just not the Michael sound....at all.

Hey, do you guys remember one of the stories TMZ ran about a trove of unreleased material found in a recording studio MJ worked at shortly before he passed away?

Maybe "Another Day" is one of the songs MJ was working on there!

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

Posted Nov 2nd 2009 1:30PM by TMZ Staff

michael_jackson_ex5.jpg
We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

TMZ is ridiculous btw,

Here we go

*Link removed*

- New Intro
- New Beat
- New instruments (Guitars, Strings, Synths, Brass and so on.)

Hope you like it!

Enjoy

Can you please please PLEASE upload that on mediafire or megaupload? Thanks!! It's awesome!

I wonder what it would have sounded ike if Michael had worked on the beat....or did he... or do we know?

I wonder what it would have sounded ike if Michael had worked on the beat....or did he... or do we know?

The track is from 2000/2001, so he was totally involved. It was recorded for the album INVINCIBLE.

Reports from some media outlets that claim "Another Day" would have been recorded shortly before his death...

... are COMPLETELY FALSE!!!!!

Those journalists have a lack of knowledge and thus make things up.

;)

Hey, do you guys remember one of the stories TMZ ran about a trove of unreleased material found in a recording studio MJ worked at shortly before he passed away?

Maybe "Another Day" is one of the songs MJ was working on there!

The song is from 2000/2001. See above.

Well I hope some journalist can get a hold of Lenny, so Lenny can clear this up. I know they worked on Invincible, but I was under the impression they got together again during 2003-2005, but then the trial got in the way.

The track is from 2000/2001, so he was totally involved. It was recorded for the album INVINCIBLE.

Reports from some media outlets that claim "Another Day" would have been recorded shortly before his death...

... are COMPLETELY FALSE!!!!!

Those journalists have a lack of knowledge and thus make things up.

;)

The song is from 2000/2001. See above.

This song is pulling on my heart strings....
I soooooo want to hear the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaaahhhhh! freaking sony!!! when will they give us some sweet sweet MJ tracks???
I'm so hungry for Michaels voice! I would buy 20 copies if they announced a new album will be released tomorow....

This is going on repeat...*sigh*

I love the sound of the new cey audio reproduction! Much cleaner.

OMG, such a tease!! I love it! I've posted already, but I have to say it again, it's AWESOME! Michael sounds incredible!

I thought you guys would be interested to know that the snippet was just played on WIN News here in Australia (it's one of the biggest news shows in this country). They just said that it had leaked online and that it wasn't known when the song was made (of course, they don't know what we do...)

Pretty great, though! :D

Can you please please PLEASE upload that on mediafire or megaupload? Thanks!! It's awesome!
Here you go...I hope it's okay that I re-uploaded it: *Link removed*

There is (not WAS, IS!!) only ONE king and that is Michael Jackson!!
What a genius... the true king of music.

amen i agree.

They played a bit of the track on the evening news (channel 10) here in Melbourne.
Looks like the news outlets are exited about it too...lol...two faced morons.

I still have it on repeat...I love how Michael shouts...I love angry MJ...it's sexy...hahaha.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

I've uploaded it on mediafire, too.

*Link removed*

Thank u so much!

I guess they'll release sum songs soon. At least I hope ;)

Our local morning show twittered bout this song!

Looks like it could become very popualr indeed :)

I love the song! Looking forward to hear the whole version...:)

It's a New Year's gift :wild: What a beautiful angelic voice Michael has in the song.

I hope that this song will be released eventually (and not leaked in full before then!) because the song seems to be receiving some good feedback online. It certainly sounds good to me and I think it could be a successful single given the right promotion.
I wonder who has the full version and why only a short segment was leaked.

I hope that this song will be released eventually (and not leaked in full before then!) because the song seems to be receiving some good feedback online. It certainly sounds good to me and I think it could be a successful single given the right promotion.
I wonder who has the full version and why only a short segment was leaked.

The owner of BMF the blog (that's apparently the original source) says he doesn't have the full version yet.

Back