New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

Re: New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged)

Oh that sounds so wonderful, and the lyrics are beautiful. Dear Michael--he created treasures untold for our enjoyment. God bless him forever.

The song fooled me first off. I was like :huh:
Then BAM!! MJ kicks in full throttle! :listeningtomusic:

Thank you my L.O.V.E.

The song fooled me first off. I was like :huh:
Then BAM!! MJ kicks in full throttle! :listeningtomusic:

Thank you my L.O.V.E.

Had the same reaction. hahah :punk: then from then on I just couldn't stop listening to it !

Had the same reaction. hahah :punk: then from then on I just couldn't stop listening to it !

Sure!! It's addictive :D

I've got this song in my head and it won't leave! :lol: MJ sounds so awesome. :wub:

I hope too that it will be released, though I doubt.. but there are so many unreleased songs/ outtakes that should've been released ages ago..

Wow :cry: I was gone for one day and look what news we got! That sounds sooooo good, Michael's voice was so beautiful! It makes me so sad that he is not here...

I've got this song in my head and it won't leave! :lol: MJ sounds so awesome. :wub:
Yeah it's stuck in my head, too. I don't mind though ;)

This is why the estate needs to start releasing his unreleased music ASAP, before it all leaks onto the internet and there's no $$ to be made....

Awww... Michael. It sounds amazing... God why did he have to go. I knew his upcoming album meant so much to him. What a loss, to the whole world.

So many things he still wanted to do... (sighs)

Thanks again for posting btw.

I love this song more than you think :D

k9cp44.jpg

You're finally getting it! Now you understand why it's ridiculous and unreasonable to call someone deluded for preferring one album over another? As someone else put it, 'one man's trash is another man's gold'. Invincible is not shite to everyone else on earth just because you have dismissed it as bad. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

The contradiction and double standards were right there in your posts. You're just choosing to ignore them.

Good try.

There's absolutely no contradiction. Does someone prefer Invincible to Thriller? If so, they're entitled to that opinion. Does someone prefer the Conservatives to Labour? If so, they're entitled to that opinion. Does someone prefer the KKK to the Democrats? If so, they're entitled to that opinion. However, it's fair to comment on their opinion.

I have no issue with people commenting on my opinion. That, I think you'll find, is the very esssence of 'discussion'. What I have an issue with is people trying to restrict my right to an opinion.

Do I believe Michael honestly felt that Invincible was better than Thriller? No. I believe he would have said that to put a positive spin on things. I think he knew it was a sub-standard record.

Either way, following Tricia's polite request, I won't continue espousing my views on this leak.

The production is horrible, I don't know what the story is with it.... but Michael's vocals are unmistakeable really.

this is pure hotness!!!

I`m the probably only one who doesnt care about this leak.....either leak the complete song or dont bother at all.
Just my opinion.

LOVE IT!!!!!!! im downloading it and putting it in my i pod !!!!!!

very cool!

Anyone else thought when Mike started to sing with 'My life...' ..that it was gonna be a verse from You rock my world? :)

Just come back from holiday and dreamt a new track had leaked, and then....

OMFG!

:wub: :wub: I just love it.

Anyone else thought when Mike started to sing with 'My life...' ..that it was gonna be a verse from You rock my world? :)
Hehe, could be. I was thinking a mix with YAML, when he sings "you are MY LIIIFE".

LOL!!! they're deleting the YT fan made vids. mine included...:lol: I was wondering what was taking the so long.
Indeed they are! Spoilsports! Perhaps they'll realise the huge demand & release it as a single (prays :angel:)!

"Majestic" is,indeed, the proper term to use to describe Michael Jackson's voice in this song: "Another Day"
Thank you, Michael Jackson.
God Bless You, and keep your children safe.

ma⋅jes⋅tic  /məˈdʒɛstɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [muh-jes-tik] –adjective characterized by or possessing majesty; of lofty dignity or imposing aspect; stately; grand: the majestic Alps.
Synonyms:
august, splendid, magnificent, regal

Is it just me or does it seem like Michaels vocals got better after invincible?

Is it just me or does it seem like Michaels vocals got better after invincible?

totally agree....actually, i thought invincible had some of his best vocals, and after that as well...

check out Lenny's Facebook, it has a new interview about this song.

plz somebody tell me where was this song recorded!?!?! :(

Last edited:

...the song has been removed from youtube...Sony Music has claimed copyright over it.

Back