New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics! [HQ pics in post #146]

I give respect to your opinion Roxanne...Truly the post I responded to was only asking to see things from michael's perspective ...And that Is how I try to view things concerning michael ...

yes i know dmg :flowers: my post was mainly referring to the other fans that quoted tupacavelli and responded to him/her :)

Ooooo, I like his outfit a lot :yes:. He looks sleek and elegant and the cut really shows off his slender figure. He can dress any way he wants to, but if I were his stylist, this is the type of clothes I'd have him wear a lot. I have to giggle at the sunglasses over reading glasses though. Very sweet.

Like I mentioned earier, it reminds me of how he looked for his Vogue shoot. Very classy. They were all black outfits with some gold trim too. I love the look.

Is that emblem on the t-shirt the one Christian Audigier uses?

i realy like the first pic ..
thanx you kindly for posting , xx

It feels so good to see Michael out and about again after such a long period of silence and the lack of news. These past three days were blissful! :wub:

I hope this is an indication of more great things to come.

I don't know how one man can be this SEXY!!
He just has something special in him:wub:

He does look good... :wub:

That bookstore looks a bit like the one at the Mandalay in Vegas, doesn't it?

Re: New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics!

Sorry, don't buy it. Anyone else dressing like this in public would be considered a loon. I'm a Jackson fan and I believe you can be in public since childhood and not dress in a ridiculous manner. I remember Jackson in the 80's at his hottest and you didn't get the scarf and veils attire. Is it too much to ask for?

Ok, I think that maybe you need to understanmd I few things. I have noticed that whenever there is something negative about MJ, there you are popping in and starting something. Here is a thread that shows tha latest sighting of MJ and instead of enjoying this, you decide to make a big deal out of something that was already discussed many times on this thread. You do not havew to agree with what MJ is doing but you have to accept it. MJ maybe did not want to be noticed. He likes to cover himself. What does it have to do with you? What does that have to do with anyone else? Like Wendy stated so intelligently that you gotta let people be and live. You can't dwell on things that is not in your control. Stating that Brad and Angie, Beyonce and JayZ do not cover themeslevs - who cares about what they do really? MJ does what he wants to do and if you do not like it, that is your problem. Who cares if MJ didn't do that in the 1980's and BTW, how would you know what he did in that time? Did you know that MJ wore disguise to go into Studio 54 when he was younger? Why should he change that just because you don't like it? Do me a favor, if you do not like the MJ of today, can't give the dude any credit, can understand what he had been going through for no damn reason, cannot catch a break because he wants to do his thing, then stop giving a damn about him. I am so tired of so called "fans" that complain about ish but can'ty make an honest decision whether they want to support him or not. I am tired of "fans" stating that they are a fan but can't understand why MJ can just BE. I hate that. Do you do anything unsual? You can do what you want, no one is telling you what to do. The negro is GROWN and he can wear and do whatever the eff he wants to do. And what is up with calling Mike "Jackson"? Fans call Mike, MJ, Mike, Michael, Mikey, Mickey, M. Diddy! LOL!

Anyway, moving on -

Holy Cow! I was gone 6 hours and there are already more pictures

I was thinking the same thing. I saw this thread and I was like, "DAMN, I should have came on here last night." Anyway, Michael looks AWESOME, SEXY, AMAZING, and WONDERFUL! I love what he was wearing and three sighting in less than 4 days - either something is up or the paps just happened to see him out and about. I love seeing this. :) Thank you EVERYONE for the pictures. Mike looks yummy, puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :wild:

Ok, I think that maybe you need to understanmd I few things. I have noticed that whenever there is something negative about MJ, there you are popping in and starting something. Here is a thread that shows tha latest sighting of MJ and instead of enjoying this, you decide to make a big deal out of something that was already discussed many times on this thread. You do not havew to agree with what MJ is doing but you have to accept it. MJ maybe did not want to be noticed. He likes to cover himself. What does it have to do with you? What does that have to do with anyone else? Like Wendy stated so intelligently that you gotta let people be and live. You can't dwell on things that is not in your control. Stating that Brad and Angie, Beyonce and JayZ do not cover themeslevs - who cares about what they do really? MJ does what he wants to do and if you do not like it, that is your problem. Who cares if MJ didn't do that in the 1980's and BTW, how would you know what he did in that time? Did you know that MJ wore disguise to go into Studio 54 when he was younger? Why should he change that just because you don't like it? Do me a favor, if you do not like the MJ of today, can't give the dude any credit, can understand what he had been going through for no damn reason, cannot catch a break because he wants to do his thing, then stop giving a damn about him. I am so tired of so called "fans" that complain about ish but can'ty make an honest decision whether they want to support him or not. I am tired of "fans" stating that they are a fan but can't understand why MJ can just BE. I hate that. Do you do anything unsual? You can do what you want, no one is telling you what to do. The negro is GROWN and he can wear and do whatever the eff he wants to do. And what is up with calling Mike "Jackson"? Fans call Mike, MJ, Mike, Michael, Mikey, Mickey, M. Diddy! LOL!

props for this, sista

:clapping::clapping:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The HQ pics simply killed me!!! Mike is so FINE!!!!!!! I can't stop enjoying the sexiness!

Thank you for the pics!

Thanks for the HQ pictures, Shamie! ( I know I spelled your name wrong, my apologies.) BTW, Cinderilla, thanks for the props. :) Hey, I gotta drop the knowlegde to some people. Some people gotta learn, if you can't take the MJ of today, see ya! That is on you. :)

I can't get over how sparks of white fire just jump off these pictures :giantfanblower:

:dropdead:

Damn this been some week huh...? :clapping:

Mike what you up to....? Something is about to happen, I can FEEL & AND TELL!!:wild:

IT'S A SUPER SOAKER! :lol:

No seriously, I can feel it too...I know some will come and tell me it's nothing but I feel something is happening.

Thank you so much for the HQ pics, you guys are killing me here...Sexy overload!

Thanks for the pics! I like the t-shirt (or whatever it is underneath).

IT'S A SUPER SOAKER! :lol:

No seriously, I can feel it too...I know some will come and tell me it's nothing but I feel something is happening.

Thank you so much for the HQ pics, you guys are killing me here...Sexy overload!

I really hope something will happen soon too. :clap::wild:

Back