New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics! [HQ pics in post #146]

Sorry, don't buy it. Anyone else dressing like this in public would be considered a loon. I'm a Jackson fan and I believe you can be in public since childhood and not dress in a ridiculous manner. I remember Jackson in the 80's at his hottest and you didn't get the scarf and veils attire. Is it too much to ask for?

:smilerolleyes:
I think there was a very good answer to this:
He's Goddamn Michael Jackson! He's the greatest entertainer of our age! He can wear what ever the heck he wants! :)

Ditto! :yes:

Scarf on= leave me alone.
Scarf off= hello, sure I don't mind taking some pix and signing some autographs. I love you more!

:lol:
That was cute! :D
I love you more! :wub:

Sihame, do you have also HQ pics of the kids? Would you mind share them with us via PM? :angel:
Thanks in advance! :cheeky:
I want them too!! :wub:
:angel:

Thanks for the high quality pics...wow with all the appearances these past few days we probably wont see Michael again til the new year haha j/k.
:mello:
*knocks on wood*

Last edited:
The pics are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! I am so happy that he´s enjoying his time with his angels. God bless them all. I love the cap, it´s soooo cool!! :D

Preach it Bee! Same shallow people making shallow comments. They obviously haven't lived. Don't know what is important in life, otherwise they would not care.

Michael looks gangsta in that photo. Love it! I did see the pics somewhere else but to comment how Prince reminds me of Michael in the You Are Not Alone video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacavelli4life View Post
Sorry, don't buy it. Anyone else dressing like this in public would be considered a loon. I'm a Jackson fan and I believe you can be in public since childhood and not dress in a ridiculous manner. I remember Jackson in the 80's at his hottest and you didn't get the scarf and veils attire. Is it too much to ask for?

I think, yeah seems funny or strange but for Michael a possibility to give Paparazzis no opportunity to earn money with his pictures!.:no:

He`s aware that everybody knows who he is. If Michael hides his face or disguises himself - probably his pictures lose value on the market. Just tactic:yes:

Last edited:
When did he went out for sightsing, which date?
Headline,was?

thansks for pictures=)

btw, the link in 1 post is removed. SO I have no ide, what the article said at all!

MODS, could anybardy post the article without refrence to magazine and url-adresse,bitte?

Last edited:
I don't get how you are all calling him sexy when you can't even SEE him! :lol: :lol:

Great to see him though ^_^

I don't get how you are all calling him sexy when you can't even SEE him! :lol: :lol:

Great to see him though ^_^

Well you can see his body well enough...:innocent: It's his "aura" that does it! :yes: Plus he is looking HOT in those clothes!! And you CAN see a little of his face (besides we just saw his face in the b-day pics...so..there! :lol:). If you were a girl you'd understand what all of us girls are talking about! :lol:

"The way HE came into the place....thre was something DIFFERENT about this MAN...the way he MOVED...his FACE...his HAIR...his LINES....DIVINITY IN MOTION....!!" :kickass: :lol:

Last edited:
Well you can see his body well enough...:innocent: It's his "aura" that does it! :yes: Plus he is looking HOT in those clothes!! And you CAN see a little of his face (besides we just saw his face in the b-day pics...so..there! :lol:). If you were a girl you'd understand what all of us girls are talking about! :lol:

"The way HE came into the place....thre was something DIFFERENT about this MAN...the way he MOVED...his FACE...his HAIR...his LINES....DIVINITY IN MOTION....!!" :kickass: :lol:

I admit, you`re right. A male fan couldn`t understand what all of us girls are thinking about his sex appeal :wub:- in general. Michael has something - you can call it "aura" or "attraction"." But hey, men will never understand.:cheers:

Last edited:
I admit, you`re right. A male fan couldn`t understand what all of us girls are thinking about his sex appeal :wub:- in general. Michael has something - you can call it "aura" or "attraction"." But hey, men will never understand.:cheers:
O/T
Justice, I always thought you were a boy,:eek:

Alright, y'all, I have some news: The Insider talked about the sighting of the children and how they promoted it was like, "The children out without their veils... without their father." My thing is, why even assume MJ was not there?! They did not even show the pictures of MJ being at the bookstore. They just showed his children and move on to the next story. I mean the ignorance of the media is just insane. Why would MJ just leave his children unattended at a book store? There are PLENTY of pictures of MJ in that store. Fools. They did say that the book store was in Las Vegas but since I think the Insider is not relible, I will see what Extra and Access Hollywood says.

Irish Flower - thanks for the props!!! :)

On Extra, they said that the event happened last week. I have no idea how they know this, but they said that it all happened last week.

I was thinking last night.
When Michael was a kid, he was called a 80-year- old- midget.
When he was in his 30s, people said he was a kid trapped in a grown-up's body.
Now, he's turning 50 and he's 'trapped' in a 35-year-old body!!!

hahahaha..funny!:cheeky:

wow mikey! you look real sexy in the those pics if only you werent wearing that scalf then we could see your lovely face !!

Raises hand.....

*Raises hand too* Yeah, I wear sunglasses over my glasses sometimes :blush: (it's hard to find a pair that fits though, lol). At least Mikey's not wearing the clip-on shades that my Dad does. You know, the kind that flip-up or over your glasses. They look REALLY corny, lol.

WOW - I love MJ's outfit in those pictures. He's dead sexy in them! o_o :tongue_roll: This semi-casual look really suits him. I'm loving it!

My goodness, a number of appearances in one weekend! Crazy! As someone else said, I really hope that this doesn't mean he won't resurface again until next year :lmao:. *Knocks on wood profusely too*

Back