New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics! [HQ pics in post #146]

Well yeah but he also has...wait...nevermind :blush:
*runs away from thread*

Lmao what what. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeah well I guess his hair is pretty long (I might be able to climb up it if I jump him ON him i mean wait never mind.....) you know as we can all see in those pics.....you know the ones from the history tour, you know in the gold pants. his hair has grown even more since then

I remeber someone saying that Micahel has experienced people recognicing him from the way he walks..............well, in the last picture I can see why; he walks like a dancer.....................lovely, like a cat :wub:all grace and refined energy and oh, my does he look lovely.............

Lmao what what. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeah well I guess his hair is pretty long (I might be able to climb up it if I jump him ON him i mean wait never mind.....) you know as we can all see in those pics.....you know the ones from the history tour, you know in the gold pants. his hair has grown even more since then

:hysterical: I'd like to clim his legs n' under.... :wub:

All pictures here : MJJPictures
014.jpg

I'mmm too sexy for this jacket, too sexy for this jacket, just.look.at.it.flappin'.

That.Is.Hot.Stuff. Yummytime! :shifty: *hoses the rest of you off in this thread...including myself* I so need to get out of this thread. Argh-Yum! lol But before I do...

Thanks, Sihame...as always. :flowers: And thanks to the Leg Gods for the long lanky and graceful blessings they've bestowed upon our lovely Michael. Let the Church say Amen! :D

THAT is a sharp picture! I looove the way Michael walks! He's really got it goin' ON in the walking department! And that man has such a nice physique that when he's standing in front of a wall with a light shining on him, his shadow even looks good! I am so, so serious. God really hooked Michael up!

omg!u guys!!'

U guys have got me blushing like crazy! haha

I remeber someone saying that Micahel has experienced people recognicing him from the way he walks..............well, in the last picture I can see why; he walks like a dancer.....................lovely, like a cat :wub:all grace and refined energy and oh, my does he look lovely.............

I read some measurments for Michael once, and it said he had 42" legs. That's waaaaaay long legs, lol.
I know! They look really long He's got real sexy legs I wub his legs
:yes::yes::yes:

What problem have MJ? He is a little quiet? Please don´t make this things MJ!

that jacket is perfectly tailored, he looks great...

but you know if he was going to dress up this much then he might as well have shown his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not dressed up. He's just wearing a nice jacket with black paints and boots. He looked sharp in the 80s when he was at home wearing those sweaters over those plaid shirts I thought, but that wasn't dressing up. He just looks nice in cloths because he's got a thin frame.

I'mmm too sexy for this jacket, too sexy for this jacket, just.look.at.it.flappin'.

That.Is.Hot.Stuff. Yummytime! :shifty: *hoses the rest of you off in this thread...including myself* I so need to get out of this thread. Argh-Yum! lol But before I do...

Thanks, Sihame...as always. :flowers: And thanks to the Leg Gods for the long lanky and graceful blessings they've bestowed upon our lovely Michael. Let the Church say Amen! :D

AMEN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone tell me when this was happened?
26th of may?

THAT is a sharp picture! I looove the way Michael walks! He's really got it goin' ON in the walking department! And that man has such a nice physique that when he's standing in front of a wall with a light shining on him, his shadow even looks good! I am so, so serious. God really hooked Michael up!

thats what Ms Cole from Vibe keep gushing about.. his physique....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Just saw that newer picture the walking shot! OMG THat suave walk...like a runway model.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yum ym...Michael for a 50 year old man has really maintained a stunning physique. My parents aren't very much older than Michael but they couldn't strut it like him!! LOL

*sigh* i wish i was there this year again.. Michael looks so hot =) good to see him healthy and happy

Back