NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

Thats his coat from the Ebony Photo shoot
that he wore with the top hat :)

Thanks for confirming. I thought it looked familiar.

Why is Christian A holding his arm? Dude seems to always be trynna protect MJ. I guess he doesn't want anyone to hurt him.

I took another look at Audigiers web site and I gotta admit that I really love the stuff he does. I don't follow trends and I don't like most of the fashion designer clothes but CA's are rocking! :punk: Besides the clothes are not that expensive.

Love to see him out with friend and happy. Smart as always lol :)

Aww :wub: Finally some good pics of Michael!! Thats how I like to see him, smilling, looking good and in a nice situation!!

I'm so happy to see him!! I love the hat too!! :D

I'm a very simple person, it doesnt bother me that he is wearing clothes from other events. It means he is a simple person too and that he doesnt really care about how many times he wears the same clothes!! :)

I am happy too see you Michael!! :D

Thanks for sharing the pics!! :cheeky:

Thank you, thank you!
The press loves Christian. They bring docu after docu about him (and his family) in tv. I have never seen a designer who gets so much media attention. Yesterday they showed a docu about him and said he got a "private concert" from Michael Jackson to his birthday. While other designers seem to struggle these days, he gets even bigger.

More pictures :wub:

2isv2c2.jpg

2vdingj.jpg

8we5p1.jpg

2zfmuxs.jpg

vxi80n.jpg

2rfvgk0.jpg

r1wmtj.jpg

25a6lv9.jpg

016.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Aaaaaaawww God....! :stretcher :stretcher

grrrrr he shouldn't be touchin Michael :angry::p

and Christian is wearing a Gucci Leather Jacket :lol:

i dont know why but mj's outfit remnds of what he wore in the "stranger in moscow" video....i think its the jackets & pants that remind me of it

well if i walkin with mike i wud wanna hold his hand too !! lol

great pics
thanks for posting
he looks great as usual :)

Aww thanks for posting the pics!!
Mike looks so GOOD and I love his style!! :wub:

Go Michael!!! We love yoU!

Last edited:
Back