NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

OoOooOooO! New Michael pics. :girl_happy:
I was hoping there would be some kind of MJ excitement soon.
He's lookin rather sexy there with the hair, smile and fedora.
Thanks for posting.

Wow, Michael is looking so good, YUM YUM. Love to see him looking happy and smiling.
This has made a crappy day at work turn into a wonderful one.
Thanks for posting.

:wild:
OH! I am Entranced once again! :girl_flirt:

:girl_love: :heart: :girl_love:

How charming, hot and gorgeous can one man be! the lovely hair, the mesmerizing smile the cool outfit........ I simply love that man :wub:

he is one-of-a-kind! :woohoo:

and i so wish to hug and kiss that cuddly, kissable man
:kissing4: :snuggles: :kissing2: :hug: :kissing:

Last edited:
Wow, that was some really nice pictures of him:wub::clapping:
He's looking good:heart:

Oh wow.

glasses in hand...half a check!
WMA pants and boots...check!
long sexy coat....check!
fedora...check!
that hair...OH OH OH that hair...check check
And that kryptonite smile...check check check!

I don't smoke but....
wsmoking1212228x169.jpg

Hot Stuff, Mr. Jackson. :wub: Very very nice! He looks well and happy...which always make myself and I'm sure other fans happy as well. :)

I wonder if he got something for Elizabeth on this shopping trip or went to visit her. Wasn't yesterday her birthday?

Thanks to all for the pix. :flowers:

nice to have some new pics other than the side entrance of arnie kliens lol.wonder if mjs finished his visits there

lesson 101 that Christian Augdier knows well. if someone is going after you to try and put you out of business by suing you, you go out with Michael and have him wear your clothes. result: you are back in business to stay, no matter what. lol

Go Mike! as usual, you look fabulous!!!

Thanks TSCM for the pictures. I especially love this one:
mjca2009_a.jpg

Ahhhhhhh that smile has me mesmerized. :wub::D

lol..Michael looks like he could be Christian Augdier's son. and you notice how all celebs seem happiest around MJ? lol.

edit: and from the getty images..that next to the last pic he looks sooo gangsta with a form fitting gangsta suit that crosses so many eras all at once! lol..and right out of the movies! lol

and i can tell Michael's fans(including the paps) are gatherin big time outside the frame by Michael and em's reaction within the frame..lol
oops..second edit: i didn't one of the paps in the one frame lol

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the additional pix. That coat makes him look even longer and taller than he already is. And he's just a smilin' away. lol Love it!

wow he looks great on the pictures! so relaxed and happy somehow. and i love the coat! wanna get one like that too lol :)
his nose really looks so cute. awwww i wanna hug him lol

DAMN that boy fit! Good to see him happy. Thanks for explaining the t-shirt! :lol: I'm not into fashion myself so I wasn't wondering what it was at first... but I do remember being reminded of BOTD writing. :p xx

You know, it's funny, I've always thought he'd make a great male model! Look at him strut his stuff LOL!!!!

Back