NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

Wow, Michael looks really good. It's good to see him out and about again. Thanks for sharing the photos.:wub:

oh thank god he's back in black...remember the colors he wore the last time? :bugeyed
I see he really loves that coat
icon10.gif

All I can say is :wub: his HANDS!!
Im so glad his wearing the fedora so often, also so happy to see him smile. His truly adorable :) :happy:

My God!! The man is actually out walking, by himself!! And to think, some would have had him on his death bed by now (rolling my eyes - and being very very sarcastic!) lol

And that is about all I am going to say. He looks fantastic. And I do love the hat too.

I am only thinking two things about these pictures:

Smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesilesmile

and

Fedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedorafedora

Sooo happy!

LOL for me it's also EARSEARSEARS U_U. the fedora and ears are BACK :p

welcome everyone..bytheway

oh Michael miss you like crazy!! I love you so bad!!:wub::angel:
so happy to c u! u look fantastic baby!:wild:

Originally Posted by Remyisme
I spot an Ed Hardy shirt underneath the coat
ya i just spotted it too
could be like this one:

3872.jpg

Gee we got some geniuses here! I was just wondering the same thing then I saw u found it!!:D

Michael look amazing. Thank you for posting these pictures from yesterday. I love what he is wearing esp. the hat and blazer. I see he has his winning smile. :)

Awwww! love the pic, he looks happy. Thanks for postin!!

omg

michhael is looking much better than the last time

hope he is gettung ready for the new era/

im am so glad to see mike smiling

lmojackson

Gee we got some geniuses here! I was just wondering the same thing then I saw u found it!!:D

oh well that is just a guess, i mean he is wearing ED Hardy shirt but with which motive i dunno. there is another one I posted on page 3, but i believe there are many variants with the red text on the top front as soso def wrote the new design has the text at that part of the shirt.
But i believe his shirt looks cool :punk:

u think this outing should put to rest the MRSA and deaths door rumors? Man is lookin good!

Michael looks great! The fedora is back and Michael sure is rocking that beautiful smile as ever. :D:wub:

Wow, he looks fantastic. I can't tell you how much these pictures made me happy! Aw, just aw. I'm glad he looks healthy and happy. :wub: x1000

Back