NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

he looks really good. i am glad to see him healthy and smiling :)

Have you seen the prices of the clothes MJ is wearing, the t-shirt alone is like £130 ($250). This christian guy is the one who made the t-shirt lol, mj probably got it for free haha.

I ain't gonna lie, I think the Ed Hardy stuff Mike's been rocking the last couple of months are absolutely gross. I really hope Mike's collab with Christian will look nothing like that.
IMO Michael should have built bridges with Alexander McQueen, Martin Margiela or someone of that caliber.
That suites from Roberto Cavalli(?!) that Mike wore a while back fitted his style very well, and I also loved much of the stuff he wore in Vouge. (especially the coat)

Judging from the pictures that has been uploaded in this topic, I really like Mike's coat, the fedora is all right, the shoes all right also.

Last edited:
soon they will embroider also some Ed Hardy style pictures on his "old" black pants.lol

Last edited:
mjca2009_a.jpg

:wub::swoon::dropdead:

I'm....I'm done

Some more pics...

mjca2009_a.jpg

:stretcher:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

naw those shirts run for about $120 not 120 pounds! Lol cept if they got 'rhinestones' on it. i got a rhinestone tiger polo and it was $145 and my rhinestone tiger jacket for $250.

MJBabe, that's my favorite too! Nice hat!...Though the best accessory is his smile! :)

Those pictures are like "do I look like I'm dying, *****!?!" :lol:

exactly...and they also look like...'do i look like i'm in a recession?' lol :lol:

i guess we need to teach ourselves not to talk to the brick walls(hatas)..

but, then again...maybe not. i'll just keep talkin at em cus it makes me feel good. lol

naw those shirts run for about $120 not 120 pounds! Lol cept if they got 'rhinestones' on it. i got a rhinestone tiger polo and it was $145 and my rhinestone tiger jacket for $250.

i want the rhinestone jacket.

exactly...and they also look like...'do i look like i'm in a recession?' lol :lol:

i guess we need to teach ourselves not to talk to the brick walls(hatas)..

but, then again...maybe not. i'll just keep talkin at em cus it makes me feel good. lol
Yea he looks healthy and happy. A middle finger to the haterz out there! I esp. love he seems to be in a good mood. Thanx for posting the pics. He looks amazing as always, got my heart beating a lil faster:wub:

S no u don't! lol mine is white and orange....velvet for the design on the hood and front and the back is rhinestoned w/ the tiger....got it dirty, now it's in the dry cleaning pile. grrrrrrrrr

this one is my fave black one
edboobiez.jpg

and my fave red one is a skull w/ ribboned letters saying love dies hard

85154955.jpg

85154986.jpg

85154950.jpg

Look at the AMAZING SHAPE of his body. That silhouette is FIRE. Pure FIRE.:punk:

85154943.jpg

From Getty images

Oh My Gosh becky look at his....lol nah. anyways

Michael is looking so good. Thank for the pics. Oh and the 3rd pic is hot. I love the shape of his body.

On the real... mike jax is looking BANG-able right now. The man is to sexy for his coat.

On the real that's exactly what these pics look like:hysterical:
Michael is cheezzin sho' nuff in these mugs. lol
"face infection what, face infection who???" :hysterical:

He looks great. I just wish he'd dress better. I miss the red shirts wuth he band around the arm.

Man MJ can get it!!! Just call me...lol
LOOKING GOOD MICHAEL!!! His smile is magical, so glad to see him prove his haters WRONG once again.

Love the coat. MJs lookin happy and healthy. Why was he walking through that garden?

Back