NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

does Michael speak french or understand it? i saw that the bodyguards are speaking in french and i know Christian is french... :)

lol :p
heart it when he comes out!!

and is the girl saying it michael when she goes, "I have crush on him..." ?
and iz heartstopping whey they go "oh! there he is there he is!"
if yes i really wouldn't blame her ;)
he is seriouusly looking smokin'

.................O.M.G!!!!!!!!!:wub::wild:
That man,that man!:wub::wild:
I can stare for hours at those pics and have some ermmmmmm 'thoughts':wub::wild::wub::wild:

Just to die for:wub::wild::wub::wild:

Thanks for posting more pics of Mike and Christian. Mike looks so good and sexy! :)

BTW, who cares what people at that trash site bossip says? All we care about is Mike looks great! :)

Glad the pyjamas are out of sight haha :)

He's looking good and happy :)

Well, they're out of sight on this outing at least. Who knows about the next 2,3,4,5 outings. :lol:

Thanks to all for the new pix and footage. :punk: Loving that rear shot of him, too. The hat and hair is very Dangerous-era except the hair isn't curly curly. Same effect tho. And it looks like the Hardy shirt underneath is long-sleeved. I know someone had posted some shorter-sleeved possibilities but you can see the sleeve peeking out at his wrist.

Great pictures. He's just as happy and shiny as he wants to be in these pix. lol Too cute! Made my weekend. :)

Can I just say that I absolutely ADORE Michael Jackson. I can't help it, I just do!

He is so cute. I just can't get enough of homeboy.

That smile, that smile, it's all about that smile!

OMFG Michael looks so gorgeous :swoon:, I'm so happy about him but I wonder if someday he could have the curls again.

Thanks for sharing the pics :flowers:

yeah...i need to see MJ when i'm having a rough weekend. and he made my year with his sightings..including this one. heck..i need to see him when i'm having a GOOD weekend. lol:clapping:

Lookin' very classy and happy in these pics I must say!:cheeky:

When we see pics like these everyone just gets all excited and who the hell can blame us!:wub:

BTW.....Mike seems to have gotten his hair cut recently.

Michael as always at height, fashionable clothing, expensive shops, I like his new style :wub:

can someone post a pic of the t shirt he is wearing plz ?

Glad the pyjamas are out of sight haha :)

He's looking good and happy :)

Yeah I don't miss that one either! Like to see him well dressed.

Lookin' very classy and happy in these pics I must say!:cheeky:

When we see pics like these everyone just gets all excited and who the hell can blame us!:wub:

BTW.....Mike seems to have gotten his hair cut recently.

Yeah actually it does look like it.

i'm glad to see MJ no matter what he's wearing:yes::clapping:

i'm just glad things are good with him

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLEutNvmK4&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLEutNvmK4&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol, you can hear a lady saying 'I have a crush on...' then she trails off, I wonder who she was talking about :cheeky:

lol, you can hear a lady saying 'I have a crush on...' then she trails off, I wonder who she was talking about :cheeky:
yeah..lol...then she said 'there he is'..and MJ appeared..so..we know who she's talkin bout. lol. and he came in while she was in mid sentence, so we know why she interrupted herself. so...yeah..lol

man.....one shopping spree and suddenly all these pics...and youtube vids...like thousands...with immediate MJ instrumental soundtracks..lol..plenty of fans and other interested parties..

Last edited:
:blink: Ohmigod... that's hot. But damn they made me come back here, im tryna take a mj break dangit! Oh well, it was worth it. :lol:

:blink: Ohmigod... that's hot. But damn they made me come back here, im tryna take a mj break dangit! Oh well, it was worth it. :lol:

lol..who's that woman in ur siggy? she looks like she's crazed..lol..i can understand why. lol. watch ur back Mikey. lol GUARD!! lol

I dunno man, but I made the siggy out of it. :D

So anyway yay, hey MJ! :hiya:

Edit: I've always wondered if he knew the secret route to the "fountain of youth". Hmm...

can someone post a pic of the t shirt he is wearing plz ?

edhardy.jpg

Seems to be the only straight neck black T with red writing for sale

Back