NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

I'm sorry...but I am flabberghasted by these pics!! I mean, the man is walking!! No wheelchair!! OMG!! And, to top it all off, his face is not covered!! I mean, to think, some would have had him on his death bed...(sarcastic). Really. (rolling my eyes)

I'm sorry...but I am flabberghasted by these pics!! I mean, the man is walking!! No wheelchair!! OMG!! And, to top it all off, his face is not covered!! I mean, to think, some would have had him on his death bed...(sarcastic). Really. (rolling my eyes)

lol..well..u have to understand..when certain peoples' long term envy gets to a fever pitch..they....say things.

Michael looks very good:) and some shopping is always nice! He needs some new clothes and a professional opinion is more then welcome:)

yeah..lol...then she said 'there he is'..and MJ appeared..so..we know who she's talkin bout. lol. and he came in while she was in mid sentence, so we know why she interrupted herself. so...yeah..lol

aww that is so cute :)
Id properly be like that too if i saw mike..:lol:

I'm just glad he's looking happy. That's all that really matters.

Yeah, that's great.

Yeah, soo nice to see those kind of pictures. No mask, no pyjamas, no wheelchair etc. - Just good style! - That's great.

thanx for the pics and vid.

Last edited:
lol..u never know what to believe with E news. they are usually negative and they are referring to him as the former King of Pop..so...it looks to me like he was too in a hurry to get in his car to do any interviews, as far as the article goes. he said a lot less in the vid, than they 'allowed us to see', and than was written in the article.lol

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b102267_michael_jackson_working_on_all_kinds_of.html

Michael Jackson Working On "All Kinds" of New Music

Today 10:20 AM PST by Josh Grossberg

Taking a break from a shopping excursion on Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive, Michael Jackson exclusively revealed to E! News that he's "constantly" working on new songs, some of which he might debut on his in-the-works world tour.
The erstwhile King of Pop said he bought "many nice things" while shopping Friday with pal Christian Dior for about 45 minutes at the latter's namesake store, after which the two beat it over to Dolce & Gabana for another spree.
Jackson, who has recently taken up residence in Beverly Hills, said he had "all kinds of titles" in the works, but did not elaborate.
The Gloved One's rep said Jackson is preparing "both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances"—his first live public performances since his 20th anniversary solo show at New York's Madison Square Garden in 2001 and his last tour in 1996.
The former hitmaker has also sealed a deal with the Nederlander to stage a Broadway musical based on Thriller.

The girl in the white blouse looks hot. :) In the video they translate a quote from Michael as 'what kind of titles' but doesn't he say 'all kinds of titles'?

That's the best video I've seen of MJ in a very very loong time!

Back