New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

better to try to find or buy it instead, then u can post it untagged or put your own tag or whatever you want

seriously i don't get why people complain, im just trying to share for free pics i spent money and/or time on finding.

this really don't make me wanna share anymore.
Nooooo!!! Oh my God!! Don't get me wrong!! :no: I didnt mean it for you!! :no: For God sakes! :(
It was not you who tagged the pics, right? So of course I was not talking about you!!
Thank you so much for posting the pics!
:better:

Please don't stop sharing :(

i really don't want to stop, especially now. i wanna share pictures with all the fans even more !
it's hard to get pictures and some people reaction to a tag that is not even on Michael really make me mad.

I cant get over how great these pics look, and apparently they are not even from the last rehearsal :O

I cant get over how great these pics look, and apparently they are not even from the last rehearsal :O
wow birchy i love your siggy,how did you make it so quick,would someone be kind enougth to make me one please using all the pictures we have so far,i love michael in the black suit and that red top underneath.

Nooooo!!! Oh my God!! Don't get me wrong!! :no: I didnt mean it for you!! :no: For God sakes! :(
It was not you who tagged the pics, right? So of course I was not talking about you!!
Thank you so much for posting the pics!
:better:

you're welcome, im happy to post them here, to share with everyone but actually im the cowebmiss of MJJPictures, so yeah i found them hq and tagged them too

please if you have more pictures from the rehearsals then please share them my friend!

hope to see more
i will never stop watching this pics

such a big concert it would have been :(
i dont believe it :( WHY?!

I cry so hard when i saw these
Michael, you are such a brave, strong man no matter what people say about you how thin...blur.
the fact is he looks great and full of energy for what he's going to do

i think we should use these photos as forum's top banner
cause these photos give me strength, comfort me

SOMEONE JUST CAME AND RIPPED MY HEART OUT, looking at these pictures bring tears of joy and sadness. Joy bcuz MJ looked at home on stage, it's like he never took that 12yr break, sadness bcuz we don't have him around anymore.

Can someone plz explain to me why he had to go

Is the 'This is it' written on a screen? Or do u tihnk its actually 3D? That might explain why they sold tickets behind the stage in the O2 somehow?

Please these pictures can ease our pain. Otherwise we will freak the hell out. If you have more please do share....
Michael I adore you till the day we meet again...

I am the only one who thinks that in last 2 years MJ looked as good as on the Bad tour?

I know that this is not important now, but still...

PLEASE IS THE TITLE 'THIS IS IT' A SCREEN OR 3D? im killing myself trying to work it out please xxx

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ror7BY8Cie0&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ror7BY8Cie0&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

PLEASE IS THE TITLE 'THIS IS IT' A SCREEN OR 3D? im killing myself trying to work it out please xxx

It is a screen. But the writing actually looks as if it's a part of the set.

Nice idea... I wonder what kind of exiting things they planned to be shown on that screen.

it could be a 3d image or seomthing..but i think they would have made something saying this as i think it would have bene a promenant part of the whole show...big words saying this is it..so it could be reall....id rather know what song he was performing in that picture..hmmmm...anyone got ne ideas? id go for a ballad....lol...and something with the word you in it..maybe a newer one?

Back