New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

He died doing something he LOVED! He died HAPPY! That's really important to remember.

that's what i keep thinking. stuff like what if he 'went to sleep' and never even had the opportunity to plan and look forward to the tour. and just the fact that he was actually dancing and singing on a big stage at the Staples Center and looked so happy!

I wish that mjj-pictures would stop tagging ever damn picture they have like they are the founders of the pictures.
Very true!! I've always hated that!! Tell me what pics u want without the tags and I'll try to remove them for you!!

these pictures are so great and mike looks great but yet utterly depressing,i know what the news is saying but i dont believe it.

Can someone do some photoshop magic. All the pictures are mirrorlike.

Michael always have the mic on his right chin, and the moves look mirror as well.

Re: New pictures this is tour!!!!!

0629_mj_rehearsal_0002_Layer_2_full.jpg
Looks like he was about to say..."Susie got cha number and susie said it's right"
From Blood on the Dance fl
oor..

I want to see the videos!!! even though I hate seeing what could have been...:no::boohoo:

:( bad tour rehearsals and TII rehearsals look so alike :wub:
however how snazzy is TII smooth criminal jacket! looks the same.. but even snazzier! :( michael looks really beautiful

WAITING FOR BILLIE JEAN REHEARSAL PICS/VID!

thanks for posting
he is looking so happy in the pics
still cannot believe this has happened
that he's not anymore here.....
God bless his beautiful soul
RiP dear Michael
I miss you so much.............

This whole situation is just so strange.. I constantly catch myself in looking forward to the conserts, but then I suddenly remember it.. And then it happens again and again..

Can someone do some photoshop magic. All the pictures are mirrorlike.

Michael always have the mic on his right chin, and the moves look mirror as well.

Yeah, its allways on his right chin, and didnt he usually hold the mic with his 3rd hand? Im sure he did.

We need more! Then we need a DVD release.

Thank you so much for these, He was so ready, I dont understand why this happened.

Too painful!! Omg :'( Don't get me wrong, I want to see every possible picture/video clip from the rehearsals, but still... It feels like a kick in the stomach.

That picture with THIS IS IT on the background... Sent shivers down my spine.
I MISS YOU MICHAEL!!!!!

Beautiful pictures...
Dearest Michael--he worked so hard to do his absolute best.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE PICTURES
btw are we allowed to out these pictures on facebook to share with friends?

Very true!! I've always hated that!! Tell me what pics u want without the tags and I'll try to remove them for you!!

better to try to find or buy it instead, then u can post it untagged or put your own tag or whatever you want

seriously i don't get why people complain, im just trying to share for free pics i spent money and/or time on finding.

this really don't make me wanna share anymore.

We need to make a HUGE mess if they dont show us more, more pics and videos! WE NEED IT!! :boohoo:

better to try to find or buy it instead, then u can post it untagged or put your own tag or whatever you want

seriously i don't get why people complain, im just trying to share for free pics i spent money and/or time on finding.

Please don't stop sharing :(

THese photos actually gave me comfort that he was doing what he loved and what he was put on this earth to do before he died.
By all reputable accounts he was happy and He was getting it together after these past few years which were tough to say the least.
That is important.

The photos can't be mirrored, especially the suit one. We know it's not mirrored because the "This Is It" is the correct way round.

I don't care if it's watermarked or not, I just want to see some of the last pictures of our Michael.

Just so you know it, your work really are appreciated.

Please post some more if you've got any. I'd be very thankful.

Thanks Sihame for share with us your pics. Don't listen the complaining ones. a lot of people are enjoying this a lot.

Regards

Does someone knows if he had the special boot @ smooth criminal ?

Back