New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

oh my dear angel...he looked so happy and inspired to do it....now hes dancing in heaven...it was too perfect to be true...

he still had it...no doubt about it... :no:

mjrehersal.jpg

OMG this is heartbreaking, to see what could have been..the details in staging are AMAZING! I knew it would be great since day one.. I love you, mike and will miss you every lasting day of my live... now we want the footage.. see some action jackson! :punk:

One question..........

Didn't AEG sold tickets surounding the stage ???

The pictures look as they have a closed backside...

Everything was just so perfect.. the outfits, the lightning, the stage, the props, the screens, the hair, the dancers, the energy.. our Michael.. :cry:

If Michael had to leave us, at least take comfort in these being the final vision of him--doing what he was sent to the world to do. The unhealthy talk can stop. The he wasn't ready talk can stop.

The world sees him at his craft once again.

But, my heart aches that these weren't opening night photos. I wish so that it would have been two more weeks before we got to see any of this.

Thanks for releasing pictures.
My sentiments exactly, thank you.

hey I LOVE the pictures, I was just wondering......................sorry

One question..........

Didn't AEG sold tickets surounding the stage ???

The pictures look as they have a closed backside...
Well I'm guessing once rehearsals came to the O2, it would have been like that. But this is a different venue.

this pictures are so awesome! he looks so happy and full of energy. his face looks absoluely great! now i even feel more bad that i couldnt see it live... shit... :(

Awwww Mike, why you gotta leave us like that? You looked so fit and healthy.

So sad.

Beautiful but so very sad at the same time.

Thanks for sharing these.

I wish that mjj-pictures would stop tagging ever damn picture they have like they are the founders of the pictures.

i just posted the pics as i always posted them, the watermark isn't on Michael. i already said it, but this is my first post here since Michael's passing. i really didn't feel like posting, but i didn't want to keep the hq one to myself. i wanted to share.

anyway i don't think i'll post anything anytime soon.

The reason I am obsessed with the red shirt is this

Virtually same outfit as final bad tour rehearsals :)

RedshirtSC.jpg

Smooth Criminal!!! Oh no!! :boohoo: I love that performance!!

He was on FIYA! :boohoo:

I NEED TO SEE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MORE!!
:pray:

Back