New Pictures: Theatre Royal in London (March 6)

Nice jacket Michael :punk: Looking very good ;)

Thanks for the video & pics!

Oh dear lord!
That video was so crazy!
Poor michael being squashed in the middle there, amogst all those obsessive fans!!
Were his children with him as he came out of the car and walked in? (well tried to anyway lol)

If found this:

Meanwhile, an insider adds, “To say he’s psyched up for these dates is an understatement. He’s taken a lot of flak over the last few years with people saying he’d never sing again. He is desperate to prove them wrong.”

and O M GEE. I would be so dead if i was him, omg. Its so scary after they got in the theatre! :shock:

I don't know if thats allowed, but I think this is his kiddo that fell? Pls remove if it's not ok.

20poxlz.jpg

Hmmm yeah, I think that must have been either Paris or Blanket! :shock: I guess they're used to it all now though.

as much as he must hate people hounding him like that, there must be a apart of him that loves it. he knows there's still huge demand for him & his music. im luving all this mike atm... :)

I think he loves it, well when he wants it, when he is promoting something!! I think it's just the fact that he has no choice that gets to him sometimes, just my opinion:D

Wow, He does have Blanket with him, well I guess it's Blanket. If you look back on the photos you can see Michael is holding a little hand...

Some fans need to claim down, as there are a small eliment of fans who are almost violent in there pursuit of getting close to Michael. That not only risks the safety of other fans, but also of Michael and his children.

I agree. Even I don't like being caught in the huge swarm of jammed back fans but yesterday when Michael went to go back into the hotel after seeing Oliver, I saw one fan who literally was on their own on the side of the large swarm, trying to fight and push past a security guard. It's was an aggression beyond anything I've ever seen in all the times I've seen Michael come in and out of places and I was disgusted! I dread to think what would have happened had the security guard not been there!

:D Beautiful jacket of Dolce & Gabbana! Michael rock!!!!!!

Sky news had a report on Michael at the theatre last night titled Jackomania. It was actually worse than the other video I saw today. The policy on horseback came to do crowd control and protect Michael. Seems police came for when Michael was coming out. They were screaming at the fans to get back. Mayhem.

It's pretty weird if you look at the video's and pictures..When Michael said he feels like being mobbed or whatever the word should be, fans say ''yeah thats right, the media should give him some space''. But in fact, the FANS are the ones who dont give Michael any space, like wth...

ive just finished watchin sky news mj got mobbed! the fans...... say no more.

Michael looks stunning :wub: But the fans and press really need to make space so he could get through. I know its only something we do because we love him, but this time people we're really pushing him and his kids. And Michael will get an angry daddy if someone hurt his kids!!

I felt so bad for his kids watching that
was so worried bout them :(

he had the children with him? I didn't know that wow poor kids

the thing is, dont get to alarmed, Michael knows this happens, it has for many , many years now and i still say good to him, that he can still walk through an almost sea of people!! Mind you lets rewind say 6 months ago, the press then said he could never do this or have this anymore !! YEAH RIGHT!!

THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON!! the only KING OF POP!!!

yea paris got knocked down. and im glad someone mentioned a little of the hypocrisy. it' sthe fans that truly get in his way and make it a scene. the paps are just d oing their jobs.

once they see mj they don't see anything or anyone else. u gys really gotta be more careful in these situations. it's heartbreaking to see stuff like that b /c yes u love him but how can he expect to get around anywhere if there's chaos wherever he goes

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VmkE50HQfng&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VmkE50HQfng&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></EMBED>

Back