New Pictures: Theatre Royal in London (March 6)

Ah excellent! :D Too bad I couldn't be there today...
So, does anyone know what his plans may be for tommorrow? Any hints?? hehe

It's looks like it's very hard for him to be in the public place... But it's not that surprising for knowing how his star-rate is...

So he got that shirt in blue Red and black, whatz next white (wow typin' white is hard to see.) lol. I really like those shirts he been wearing since that Adigeirs BD party.

:)

Last edited:
Just saw some footage of him arriving on TMZ, Michael Mania is really in true effect again. Crazy!

i have a feeling for those of us who missed it..it will always be 1984 with MJ. same morning..wake up..same day..if he goes out, we all get crazy..lol

Michael mania!!

WOW, wherever he goes its Michaelmania. I love his style, always different, so cool. He is looking so beautiful and sexy as always. I really don't know how he manages to stay looking so cool whilst being manhandled like that.
I hope Michael and the children enjoy the show. I want to go and see Oliver, it has had very good reviews.

OMG I'm loving the shirt! Michael is looking fine :yes: Michaelmainia is back ya'll. *starts singing "can you feel it"*

Thanks for the pictures! :woohoo: Michael looks great, especially that awesome outfit he has on! :wub: I hope Michael enjoyed himself at the musical! :)

Random: OMGLOL... I feel so bad for the guy on the first pic... you can barely see him, but he is on the left with a navy sports jacket on... But I guess you can't see him well at all because he was being elbowed by one paprazzi on the back of his shoulder :hysterical:, handled forcifuly by MJ's bodyguard fist in the back, being elbowed by ANOTHER paparazzi but in the head, and there's a fan that has him under his arm- which is reaching for MJ. I hope he's okay. O_O

001.jpg

...damn, lol. Love the outfit on him; wonder how long he's staying in London?...

Thank you for posting.

I love the jacket. The shirt looks like a replica of the shirt that MJ wore at Christian Augider's b-day.

Mike looks great as usual.

Some of those haters at TMZ need to stop searching the internet for all things Michael if they hate him so much.

Here go TMZ [URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaySeuUQUYM&hl=en&fs=1"][/URL]

Edited: Somebody would post it before me lol.
OMGAAAAAAAAA :bugeyed People are running in the streets, and pushing through the barracade of MJ's bodyguards to get close to him! :woohoo: LOL this is exciting to me :woohoo: And he looks great in the pictures :wub: I think I already said that but whatever... LOL OMG, all the people, literally surrounding him and the screaming! O_O Maaaania maan

Wow that looked chaotic.
Hope he had a good time watching the musical.

Some of those haters at TMZ need to stop searching the internet for all things Michael if they hate him so much.

uhm. yep. lol

and that's how i felt about all the haters that took time to write into cnn. you have to make an effort to find that channel. lol. and for that matter..cnn themselves. there were positive letters..many of them, among the giant stash, but, cnn purposely skipped over them. but..hey..cnn surely spends expensive time perusing MJ, don't they? lol

King of pop !!!!!!
Thnx for the pics' and i really love the outfit

Back