New Pictures: Theatre Royal in London (March 6)

People, if you are going to go on tmz, please do not waste your brain cells reading their mess. Those people are closet racists who hates people who have more money than them. They trash anyone, esp. black superstars. So, please, do not waste your time reading their comments of bull. Enjoy the greatness of MJ.

It don't matter what colors or patterns he puts together ... long as he is wearing that SMILE :zformation: Work your ish Mike >>> WORK IT !!

so I watched again. you know what i think the bodyguards should take covers or a long piece of TOUGH fabric and put it behind them to make like a portable barrier to kinda block out some of the ppls. Cuz the whole hold your arms out ain't really cuttin' it.

NOW you guy you remember when michael was at the beverly hill hotel and there was some older mean looking guy walking with michael. And somebody said "no that ain't michael's bodyguard, michael has young black men as his bodyguard" well The older man in the pics thats obiviously mike's guard looks like that same man from beverly hills hotel.

it's the older man that holding mikes arm like lets go? check him out. I think that's the same guy. I wonder what happen to that hot young black bodyguard that michael had.
Oh yea that guy.. I heard also that he may be the Dr. Tohme Tohme, though. :eek: Because those pics back in LA.. he was walking him him actually the guards were behind them. (And the article then, said MJ went to the Beverly Hotel for a meeting). So it could possibly be... who knows.. :timer:

BUT I GOT TO SAY.

THAT JACKET, Mr. Jackson, and the color red, looks SOO GOOD, on you. :wub::mello:

Am I the only one who notices that MJ loves to wear the SAME SHIRT in like fifteen thousand different colors? lolll

Chichi, oh, yeah, he's workin' it. The crowd looked scary to us, but he's been used to this his whole life and he knows how to work that, too.

His smile was spectacular!

His smile is radiant in these pics. He look so confident and so incredibly happy!

I think, all the love he recieved yesterday from fans at press conference, gave him the boost he mustv'e needed.

God Bless him.

He is beaming in these pictures!

Thanks london fans!!!!!!!

yeah, thanks London fans. Just be cautious and don't harm him before the shows actually happen ;) Hopefully he will do more in other countries :)

I am totally loving all of this. Michael is bringing it all back. Everyone needs to bow down - because this is the real thing - and it's what the world of entertainment has been lacking for a while now. Only MJ can take it to this level.

Im totally lovin it too!

Isnt it all just fantastic :D

Clothes: Fresh 2 Def
Hair: On Point
Swagger: PIMP TIGHT
Michaelmania: FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the pics of his kids walking through that mess, man he has even taught them how to be cool, calm, and collected. But I guess if you are a child of MJ's then it is to be expected. *side note* I miss seeing Grace with the kids..

Oh I am so excited he is back, smiling, looking healthy, loving life, and his fans..

Oooh he looks stunning and great in the outfit!!!:) Thanx for posting the pics sihame!
OH GREAT pics
Michael looks fine and a very sharp Jacket

The Red shirt is one he has in several colors
and it has military stripes on the sleeves _
He wore a blue one to Adigeirs BD party
an a black one to the o2 press conference
they look nice on him :)
Yea I noticed that too. He must love the design.

Michael looks better than he did at the press conference.
Nice shirt and jacket.

OMG! I even can't believe in my eyes >o<
HE'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It can be sure that the clothes Michael wore is designed by Chris, do u guys thing so?
'Cause it's extremely beautiful!!!!!

those fans are fuckin crazy I'd hate to get caught in the middle of something like that

The video is scarying me :bugeyed geeee, Michael can't even breath I bet ........ on the other hand it's all love, woooooooooooow! But the fans could leave him a bit more space.......really!

That video does look scary, he looked like he could barely turn around.
I think the fans should have given him a little bit more space, but I can understand their excitement though..

Isn't he fabulous! His shirt is my favourite colour and it suits him. Wonderful to see him smilling and so happy and obviously excited. He's back and the predictable, pathetic media response, with the spewing out of their frustration that despite their best efforts he is still standing and as loved as ever he was, is almost laughable, except that they are still trying to destroy his career and his character.

They just don't get it do they? This is not about their bias, this is between Michael and his fans, and their opinions and pathetic and I believe ultimately unsucessful attempts to sabotage his concerts; mean Jack.

He's back, get over it haters!

he's brave coming out in public like this... i guess he is used to it...
the crowd reminded me of a 'swarm' buzzing around him.... kinda scary to be honest well he's still got it thats for sure... it was a frenzy to get a glimpse of him...
he could easily sell out 100 shows at the o2 in a second....!!!!! :)

those fans are fuckin crazy I'd hate to get caught in the middle of something like that

Some fans need to claim down, as there are a small eliment of fans who are almost violent in there pursuit of getting close to Michael. That not only risks the safety of other fans, but also of Michael and his children.

If found this:

Meanwhile, an insider adds, “To say he’s psyched up for these dates is an understatement. He’s taken a lot of flak over the last few years with people saying he’d never sing again. He is desperate to prove them wrong.”

and O M GEE. I would be so dead if i was him, omg. Its so scary after they got in the theatre! :shock:

I don't know if thats allowed, but I think this is his kiddo that fell? Pls remove if it's not ok.

20poxlz.jpg

Last edited:
Back