New Pictures: Theatre Royal in London (March 6)

004.jpg

The black security man in the back , was like ; 'The king of pop is back' ( british accent )

But whoahww !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaySeuUQUYM

They make hundreds of pictures ..
Michael is BACK!! :punk:

now we see why he has to wear disguises a lot. at least it may ward off people for a fewwww seconds more.

i mean, dude's gotta feel he can walk outside, sometime, i figure.

as much as he must hate people hounding him like that, there must be a apart of him that loves it. he knows there's still huge demand for him & his music. im luving all this mike atm... :)

that's true. i guess i didn't mean to make it like he hates it. but..just that, he still needs the fresh air at times..so..trading off between disguising and not disguising might balance it out. of course that's IMO

Wow @ that vid! Michael looks fantastic. But . . . . . the hysteria in some folks' voices is quite alarming. Are they INSANE? I've been in a few bad crowds and they can be quite frightening. But I was never the TARGET of the crowds like Michael is. I know he's been handling this for over forty years, but I still think he's incredibly courageous for even exiting that bus. . . . .

That outfit is smokin hot! Seriously, does he have like, the best fashion sense in the world or what?! There is nobody that could look that good even in that exact outfit. Gorgeous. :wub: his skin is amazing!

That outfit is smokin hot! Seriously, does he have like, the best fashion sense in the world or what?! There is nobody that could look that good even in that exact outfit. Gorgeous. :wub: his skin is amazing!
Remember he went shopping with Christian Audigier before his departure to London. :) Wouldn't be surprised if that's Christian Dior he is wearing.

the perfect song to describe that video right there... "Can yo feel it... CaN yOu FeEl It...CAN YOU FEEEELL ITTTT!!!!!"

MichaelMania was never gone people!! The man himself was just taking a breather.....
WELL HE'S BACK!!!! WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN!!!!!

That video clip was crazy!!!! Chaotic does'nt even truly describe it!

Loving the pics.....but I gotta say Mike's fasion sense is truly unique!LOL

Just watched the video and all I could think while I was watching it was O..M...Flipping...G!! My heart is still racing like I was actually there. :bugeyed That is some scary stuff. And at one point it look like he got lost in the sea of people inside or was getting tackled or something. :( Even tho he's been going thru this since he was a kid, it doesn't look like something you could ever get used to. Just...damn!:bugeyed

Having said that, there's still a part of me that believes the following...

as much as he must hate people hounding him like that, there must be a apart of him that loves it. he knows there's still huge demand for him & his music. im luving all this mike atm... :)

As long as no one gets hurt, I guess it's all good? Still scary to watch tho.

Thanks to all for the footage. :flowers: I want to watch it again but I think I better wait til my heart calms down a bit. eek

All this for a guy who has not released a studio album in more than 7 years, not performed on stage for more than 7 years, not been on tour for more than 10 years! And he is not some young "pretty boy" either..

And they said he was "out of date"... hahaha.. yeah right! Eat this tabloid press!

It got crazy I swear! I was stood well back because I took my little girls with me today no way was I letting them get in the middle of that :bugeyed

But they got to see him for the first time today. Back at the hotel before he left we had barriers up, The kids came out first and got in the bus then Michael came out..
He didn't get in the bus but came over to us and walked right along the barrier shaking hands... He looked so happy :D He was like right infront of me and my daughters at one point just stood there with this beaming smile.... Ahhhhhhhhh :wild:

Edit: A few more pictures :)

SNN0713AA2G-280_749061a.jpg

MICHAELJ_380x504_749056a.jpg

Last edited:
That video clip was crazy!!!! Chaotic does'nt even truly describe it!

Loving the pics.....but I gotta say Mike's fasion sense is truly unique!LOL

Yes, the video was crazy. Who else can cause that amount of excitement today? Maybe only the Jonas Brothers lol, but I can't believe that at Michael's age and after all these years he's been in the business, fans still react to him like that. It must be kind of scary for him but like someone else said i'm sure there's a part of him that kind of enjoys it. Afterall he's been through, it must feel nice to be surrounded with that type of adoration.

As they say on America's next top model, that outfit is....

FIERCE!

mike you are WORKIN' it baybee!:punk::clapping::punk:
he's such a P.I.M.P! Gon' boy!

I would rock that outfit in a new york minute. but I would like change the shirt into a tunic dress (leave the first 3 buttons undone) and crop that jacket, forget the pant, wear some heels, and straight rock it out. :punk:

It got crazy I swear! I was stood well back because I took my little girls with me today
no way was I letting them get in the middle of that. :bugeyed

But they got to see him for the first time today. Back at the hotel before he left we had barriers up,
The kids came out first and got in the bus then Michael came out..
He didn't get in the bus but came over to us and walked right along the barrier shaking hands... He looked so happy :D He was like right infront of me and my daughters at one point just stood there with this beaming smile.... Ahhhhhhhhh :wild:

Edit: A few more pictures :)

SNN0713AA2G-280_749061a.jpg

MICHAELJ_380x504_749056a.jpg
Lorr, thats sounds sooooo wonderful! I'm so glad that you and your daughters got to see MJ.
I know it's not the first time for you, but for your kids it must of been so great for them.
Way to go! Thanks for a very riviting account of your time there.
I dont blame you for keeping the girls away from the mania. :)
Great pictures too! All of 'em!

Lorr, thats sounds sooooo wonderful! I'm so glad that you and your daughters got to see MJ.
I know it's not the first time for you, but for your kids it must of been so great for them.
Way to go! Thanks for a very riviting account of your time there.
I dont blame you for keeping the girls away from the mania. :)
Great pictures too! All of 'em!

It was wonderful :) and yes, Not my first time but eveytime feels like the first.. You still get that same old feeling :p

Also, We got a few waves from his window tonight too :yes:

Oh My GOD! that video was down right crazy! I know michael's kids must be like what the heck!? & with all the chaos michael still tries to wave and smile thru it all. I was like mike just get in the building.lol But I think it was worst in the building. He got drowned in a sea of ppl. WOOOW!

and I wonder if he get tired of hearing his name sometimes. All you hear on that vid is: "michaellll, michaell, mikeall, mikoool" I would get tired of that. lol

Mike is very sweet and i love that outfit.

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion...

I think I need to educate myself to a fashion designer and straight jack Mike's style from the Thriller era until now ;P

Seriously, people don't even realize how much his fashion and appearance has attracted the success he's had.
:yes:

I can only imagine. :girl_sigh:
I know, right!!!??????!!??:wub:

so I watched again. you know what i think the bodyguards should take covers or a long piece of TOUGH fabric and put it behind them to make like a portable barrier to kinda block out some of the ppls. Cuz the whole hold your arms out ain't really cuttin' it.

NOW you guy you remember when michael was at the beverly hill hotel and there was some older mean looking guy walking with michael. And somebody said "no that ain't michael's bodyguard, michael has young black men as his bodyguard" well The older man in the pics thats obiviously mike's guard looks like that same man from beverly hills hotel.

it's the older man that holding mikes arm like lets go? check him out. I think that's the same guy. I wonder what happen to that hot young black bodyguard that michael had.

Back