New Pictures: Theatre Royal in London (March 6)

^ Awww how cute is that... My two girls on the front of that clip :wub:

the theatre was defo crazy i havnt seen it like that for along time. the paps caused alot of the problems by surging the crowd once mj went throught the main doors. i was in the middle of it and it was pretty dangerous. i felt for the public who got caught up in it one girl was upset. as fans u know what to expect but of course the public didnt .

but i guess mj got his publicty stunt as the whole things was leaked and all over the media even coming from the AEG guy. it was crazy mj going in the front way when theres side entrances. and it was even more crazy at the end. they let all the public out b4 mj so the entire theatre was stood on the steps waiting for him to come out. i though the theatre guy was joking when he said this is what was gonna happen. but i guess it worked. look at all the news reports not bad for a has been.

and it was just ever so slightly funny legging it shall i say to the underground with everyone else and diving onto trains. the poor gen public wondered what the hell had happened lol not to mention running down the platforms shouting michaellllllll lol no it wasnt me. the joys of running up all those steps back to hyde park corner lol we made it terry lol ontop of seeing mj its moments like that that you really laugh about and feel the family atmosphere of an mj trip even if we all look like raving loonies lol if only the underground security footage got onto youtube lol

the theatre was defo crazy i havnt seen it like that for along time. the paps caused alot of the problems by surging the crowd once mj went throught the main doors. i was in the middle of it and it was pretty dangerous. i felt for the public who got caught up in it one girl was upset. as fans u know what to expect but of course the public didnt .

but i guess mj got his publicty stunt as the whole things was leaked and all over the media even coming from the AEG guy. it was crazy mj going in the front way when theres side entrances. and it was even more crazy at the end. they let all the public out b4 mj so the entire theatre was stood on the steps waiting for him to come out. i though the theatre guy was joking when he said this is what was gonna happen. but i guess it worked. look at all the news reports not bad for a has been.

and it was just ever so slightly funny legging it shall i say to the underground with everyone else and diving onto trains. the poor gen public wondered what the hell had happened lol not to mention running down the platforms shouting michaellllllll lol no it wasnt me. the joys of running up all those steps back to hyde park corner lol we made it terry lol ontop of seeing mj its moments like that that you really laugh about and feel the family atmosphere of an mj trip even if we all look like raving loonies lol if only the underground security footage got onto youtube lol

I had to laugh at everyone's faces when they got back to the hotel from the theater before MJ. Everyone was SO OUT OF BREATH and holding their sides and trying to breathe. It was too funny how everyone looked, like they had just finished a marathon!! :lol: I was tempted to film everyone as they al ran to the hotel panting! :lol: :lol:

yea i was horribley attacked by paparazi before leaving for oliver it was horrible i have a cutt on my knee where i was thrown to the floor

Ya'll have got to be careful cuz no one else is gonna care they just want their MJ or a pic of him :doh:

but i guess mj got his publicty stunt as the whole things was leaked and all over the media even coming from the AEG guy. it was crazy mj going in the front way when theres side entrances. and it was even more crazy at the end. they let all the public out b4 mj so the entire theatre was stood on the steps waiting for him to come out. i though the theatre guy was joking when he said this is what was gonna happen. but i guess it worked. look at all the news reports not bad for a has been

LMAO! @ " running down the platforms shouting michaelllll "

It was a total frenzy from what I've seen in TV and the videos posted. The general public must have been like WTF??

His clothes are always great!!! And hes every day more handsome... only Michael! my love!!!

That all brings back so many memories of running round London after Michael and wondering where he's going to be next. I love being cought up in the hype, although it can be dangerous. I remember when he went to see Mary Poppins a few years back and it was totally manic at the theater. It always is. It makes me laugh when the media say he is over and has no fans...they don't have a clue.
I was at the O2 on Thursday and managed to get three rows back, but I had to come home after that cuz of work.....I was so tempted to stay and reading your report elusive I really wished I had and bugger work. Oh well bad choice this time around.

Last edited:

Yes we made it up them stairs but I dont think my legs have recovered yet LOL

cant beleive i was there this morning seeing that with my own eyes, seems ages ago lol

Yes we made it up them stairs but I dont think my legs have recovered yet LOL

hey gooner *waves* we got there in the end. cant walk now though. i need some new feet and legs after this week lol

hey gooner *waves* we got there in the end. cant walk now though. i need some new feet and legs after this week lol

I think we should all relax now until July . I am glad you got to see him leave this morning :) oh and in the words of MJ "See you in July" LOL

the funniest ever was when Michael was leaving the hotel, the kids got into the bus, Michael did a walkabout, we went crazy. Then all I rememebr is seeing Michael reach the bus door and turning to man in the mirror and screaming, run, run!! Michael must have been sooo shocked when we just left him at the hotel, the only one left there was summer!! Ive never run up that incline at the side of the hotel soo fast, I was afraid my legs would give out, but I made it to the tube and onto the train. About 20 fans were in the same carrige, dragging each other on before the doors closed. Then when we got to covent garden, "MARINES OUT" and running along the platform to the lifts. It tooka ages for us to get a life and finally getting to the theatre, realising we had made it before Michael was the best ever

Much better :yes: (you know what I mean..hihi)

Do you know, if there's any photos from when MJ left the theatre?

Much better :yes: (you know what I mean..hihi)
LOL yeah i do.

not sure about the pics. havnt seen any i think he just ran for the bus head down

the funniest ever was when Michael was leaving the hotel, the kids got into the bus, Michael did a walkabout, we went crazy. Then all I rememebr is seeing Michael reach the bus door and turning to man in the mirror and screaming, run, run!! Michael must have been sooo shocked when we just left him at the hotel, the only one left there was summer!! Ive never run up that incline at the side of the hotel soo fast, I was afraid my legs would give out, but I made it to the tube and onto the train. About 20 fans were in the same carrige, dragging each other on before the doors closed. Then when we got to covent garden, "MARINES OUT" and running along the platform to the lifts. It tooka ages for us to get a life and finally getting to the theatre, realising we had made it before Michael was the best ever

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was so funny!!! All of the sudden EVERYONE was gone and I was standing there alone thinking "Everyone just disappeared??? Where did everyone go??!!" I've never seen a place clear up as fast as that one. It was empty in a matter of SECONDS!! :lol: :lol: First I am surrounded by HUNDREDS of MJ fans...and then *snaps fingers* I'm standing at the hotel all alone. :bugeyed That was so funny! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was so funny!!! All of the sudden EVERYONE was gone and I was standing there alone thinking "Everyone just disappeared??? Where did everyone go??!!" I've never seen a place clear up as fast as that one. It was empty in a matter of SECONDS!! :lol: :lol: First I am surrounded by HUNDREDS of MJ fans...and then *snaps fingers* I'm standing at the hotel all alone. :bugeyed That was so funny! :lol: :lol:

haha its sounds like u all had a great time :lol:

haha its sounds like u all had a great time :lol:

The BEST time EVER!!! :woohoo: I still can't believe I was actually there and saw MICHAEL!!! :woohoo: :stretcher I can't WAIT until July!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

The only thing which makes me said is the total mess infront of his hotel. I mean everyone wants to see him but as long as everything is chaotic there is no chance to see or meet him (I remember how bad it was when he went to watch Mary Poppins about 2 years ago).

That's a little tight..

001.jpg

but I do like this one - look at the two girls on the upper right by the post - very happy!

027.jpg

On the day of this theatre visit, as part of the travel news on my radio station, the announcer warned people to look out for the MJ fans running around London. LOL

On the day of this theatre visit, as part of the travel news on my radio station, the announcer warned people to look out for the MJ fans running around London. LOL

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Back