New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

Looks like he's out of balance at the beginning of the video :(
please God I hope he is okay..

isnt his dermatologist a man tho? at least thats what i thought or assumed LOL interesting....maybe she IS a woman! and they are dating! LOL

very oxford-esque lol bringing back bad memories....lol i can imagine what vic is thinking!!!! lol

but he looks all right. check this, u guys, this man is his dr....he's leaving to LONDON for hella months....does that make sense or do i need to go into further detail? common sense, he won't be able to go back to la every week for a visit or once a month so he's stocking up on whatever he needs...lol dig?

isnt his dermatologist a man tho? at least thats what i thought or assumed LOL interesting....maybe she IS a woman! and they are dating! LOL

I'm with you. LOL!

I'm starting to believe that something ELSE is going on with those visits and that they have nothing to do with Dr. Klein. The visits are starting to look like little PLEASURE trips. LOL!

one of the women..the blonde woman with the flower print dress, apparently had an appointment two days in a row, just like Mike. lol
she's a fan...all of them are. it's like a bad trial flashback for me....it's not hard to get an appt w/ arnie...that's how fans used to harass debbie when she was working hence the reason she stopped working for him. he's not gonna turn anyone away.

they did it hoping mj would be there and he was IF she did in fact, have an appointment. but he could possibly have allowed them there cuz he knows them from santa maria....

i just don't like how people go up to him and pet him like he's a dog or like that's ok. very unnerving, imo

and can we NOT speculate on what the visits are truly about? u see his staff carrying things out, so it doesn't look like a trip purely for pleasure.

He looks a lot better than the last ones.I don't like when he puts his long hair.It looks better shorter."dreaming ... curlsss".

^hahah I love the curls too &nd hoping that he brings them back:p And I really adore his jacket! I want it like, right now. I wonder if I can make something like that heeheh..

They are British fans who have just gone over there, they are fans thats all and no she doesn't have an appointment

and can we NOT speculate on what the visits are truly about? u see his staff carrying things out, so it doesn't look like a trip purely for pleasure.

Come on soso, ain't nobody speculating about anything. Just having a little harmless fun with another board member. LOL!

YES but remember the last time we speculated? he ended up w/ a wifey and two kids! Lol i don't think fans could take that along w/ a new tour....it'd be too much for them.

um...the baby hair...mj lawd. pro-styl boo boo...pro-styl but he looks good. i like the scruff.

speculate about what i know both of them personally and they are london fans

speculate about what i know both of them personally and they are london fans
i wasn't referring to u and yes, i know they're fans...lol i know them as well from santa maria. cdfu

apple and i were just playing..it's called banter...trying to lighten the mood...:clapping:

lol @ the footage. Those guys were too funny! "Don't wash your hands!" :girl_haha:

Hadn't noticed this last night but it looks like he's got some kind of goodies in his... *tilts my head to the right*... LAP?? :girl_whistle:

:girl_haha:

Thanks to all for the additional pix and footage. :flowers:

Last edited:
haha u notice everything! lol

either gum or mints...i think gum though cuz their mints are either lemonade tea or peach tea. that's purple

she's a fan...all of them are. it's like a bad trial flashback for me....it's not hard to get an appt w/ arnie...that's how fans used to harass debbie when she was working hence the reason she stopped working for him. he's not gonna turn anyone away.

they did it hoping mj would be there and he was IF she did in fact, have an appointment. but he could possibly have allowed them there cuz he knows them from santa maria....

i just don't like how people go up to him and pet him like he's a dog or like that's ok. very unnerving, imo

I feel the same way about the same girls always touching him, and not from a jealousy standpoint either. They're crammed into a little hallway and gotta put their fingers and hands on him always. Guess it must not bother him, but still, it is unnerving to me, inappropriate is maybe a better word.

The jacket is lovely (minus the shoulder pads), not sure about wearing it to a Dr's appt., but that's Michael and more power to him.

359ycrp.jpg

*:security:Mission Impossible Theme* :hysterical:

Michael really looks amazing. Its so nice to see new pictures of him daily :) thanks to the kind people who post all the pictures!

Back