New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

What a funny looking jacket. Sort of 70's mixed with the 80's or something :lol:

yeah. i think the bulbs they use with MJ are more powerful than they are with other celebs. that explains the unusually bright pics. i think they are harsh rude paps.

I don't think the bulbs are more powerful, it's just 20 more of them.

I don't think the bulbs are more powerful, it's just 20 more of them.

ok then. cumulatively, the same thing. like staying outside in 40 degree weather, all night, so it feels like 20 degrees, like i used to do when i was homeless. certainly brighter than other celebs. and an eye health hazard.

Last edited:
he's there again
nmgftg.jpg

^^^ Nice trombone there! :lol:

:lol:

that wass a nice trombone :rofl:

haha :lmao:

this thread is hilarious

just got around to watching the video, and even though I watched it for getting just Michael's glimpse, I was...even though I am so used to all this by now...well...I was completely aghast from the paps.

They are so bloody disrespectful!
But I agree with the fan who shouted, "Fuck these guys, We love you man!"

there was like a mild silence after that. well hah!!! :punk: it was a rocking comment, and completely true.

lol that "lets jam" so suits mj ......remind me of the jam video hehe

CDFU...DEAD @ the toothbrush...aka babyhair perfector! omg i love how u could throw the jar down and it would shake...lol and make sure u rub it in or u'll have a brown streak on ur forehead...unless u rhianna and it'll be on ur fivehead.

poor mj...get him a hat for right now!

Omg i think i got a jar of that pro-styl in my bathroom. It's old though, like we've had it for like 8 years or something. Probably more than that cuz I've ALWAYS seen it, lol it ain't no secret to me. :crackingup:

Wow, did you hear that person using the F word? He said something like, "don't move my F-ing hand". Who was he talking to?

b-Michael-Jackson-45e6828e377e.jpeg

This one's so cute! :lol: "Peek a boo!!!!" :lol: Too cute! :lol:

Off topic...Soso def your little one is sooooooooooooooo adorable! :wub: How old is he now? Gosh kids grow up so fast! I can still remember clearly when you were posting pics of your growing belly!! And now he's so big already!! Time flies!!!

Back