New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

*dead* @ the "adventurous sharpie". lol

Last edited:
Oxford Union suit? Nooooo this looks nothing like it except for the fact that they were both black and white.

This jacket is soo chic...very elvis/futuristic looking...actually very Michael...unique.

359ycrp.jpg

*:security:Mission Impossible Theme* :hysterical:

:hysterical: I played the theme while looking at the picture, it made me giggle! hehe.

i was starting to wonder if anyone other then me has noticed that.

I missed it. I love it on the side though.

Mike look like in 2003.
yupe..i think he looks gorgeous! He hasnt been looking this good since the end of trial period. He looks best recently except in the last set of pics taken at weird angle.
But then he looks weak even though he looks handsome...

*walks up to him....zips up his fly....removes shoulder pads and walks away* :lol:

Love the jacket and the dazzling lapel tho. The white lapels are very elegant. Very nice.

Thanks for sharing the pix. :flowers:

*soaks shoulder pads with gasoline and strikes a match*

:blowup:

thanx for the vids!
I wish those b#st*rd paparazzis go to hell!!!!
I hate the guy says "I touched Michael sb touched me!!" hate that!!

Michael is so kind!!

cool pics, his hair line is changing every pic. think he may be slowly changing it for the shows. growing his natural hair and then having extensions or a weave so his wig does not come off when spinning etc. makes sense really!

Wow! The videos were scary with all those flashes on top of Michael. :(

yeah. i think the bulbs they use with MJ are more powerful than they are with other celebs. that explains the unusually bright pics. i think they are harsh rude paps.

As much as I enjoy seeing Michael's eyes, you can tell in several shots that when he starts to walk out he's "blinded" by all the flashbulbs, tries holding up his hand, etc. For that reason I can certainly understand the dark sunglasses he wears, especially when being greeted by huge throngs of paps.

As much as I enjoy seeing Michael's eyes, you can tell in several shots that when he starts to walk out he's "blinded" by all the flashbulbs, tries holding up his hand, etc. For that reason I can certainly understand the dark sunglasses he wears, especially when being greeted by huge throngs of paps.

exactly. we are talking about a risk to his vision, and general eye health. and i have to visit eye doctors myself, so i hear doctors talking about this stuff all the time. and if he's wearing them at night. the bulbs are even brighter. so that explains that.

Yep. I mean i know we love his eyes, but you wouldn't want cute eyes being damaged, now wouldn't we? :)

Goodness....Michael's looking GREAT!!!

:unsure: zipper? white thing?

maaan you guyz miss absolutely nothinnnn! :lol:

o well...I hope he didn't want privacy that day... 'guess maybe not ..

:flowers: thanks for posting!

Back