New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

hes getting as bad as paris and britney with that zipper... I wonder if people forget to tell him when he leaves the bathroom...

Michael surrounded by women :giggle: I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he's gorgeous :D

fp_id3037005_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037008_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037009_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037010_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037011_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037015_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037016_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037017_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037018_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

fp_id3037019_jackson_michael_fp_052009.jpg

he looks so amazing . i love the jacket especially the shoulder pads. he looks great . can not wait for the concerts

the white you see is not on his pants, and his zipper is not down. the white is the other side of his jacket, its the white on his jacket trim

Wow he really is gorgeous! Suddenly I'm not so angry anymore! :wub: thanks for the pics.

...he must really like that gum, in the pics before rehearsal he had the green kind...hope that doesn't sound creepy...

Dang how are all these random people getting in that doctors office all up in his face? :huh: That's scary. :mello:

OMG! Michael is so gorgeous... Even with that sleepy face, looking like the last thing he wants to do is have a picture taken of him, he is so beautiful...

I didn't like that jacket shouders either, but Michael makes every piece of cloth turn into a beautiful one, even PJs! Lol

Have you noticed that he's been wearing almost no make up lately? I like this... I think it kinda shows that he's feeling better about himself... It's a good sign to me.

Thanks for the pics! :)

Hope we get to see Michael without masks and sunglasses more often. It's so good to be able to see his face! Those eyes plus that smile... Boy, it made my day!

Thanks for the pictures - it's always so great to see his face.

Seriously though - who are all those women and what are they doing in the doctor's office too?

Ah, where the hell did all those females come from?! Dang, Michael sure has a way with the ladies!

And yall do know that shoulder pads are back in, right? All of those Balmain jackets had shoulder pads in them....the one Rihanna had on and the one Beyonce had on. Military style jackets with strong lines, thus the shoulder pads, are in!

vbmenu_register("postmenu_1904003", true); Hey StephluvsMJ, thanks so much for posting the pics.
You guys are qiuck at finding & posting stuff.
:)

Dang how are all these random people getting in that doctors office all up in his face? :huh: That's scary. :mello:

lol i'm sure he's not the only patient there. Remember, it's Beverly Hills.

oooh thanks for the additional pix! See, now the whole look is just classic. His silhouette is absolutely perfect but the space shoulders seem to take away from his natural lines...imo.

the white you see is not on his pants, and his zipper is not down. the white is the other side of his jacket, its the white on his jacket trim

We're talking about the white on his t-shirt. I think it's make-up but we were just having a little fun with it for a bit. lol

Wow he really is gorgeous! Suddenly I'm not so angry anymore! :wub: thanks for the pics.

Good. :flowers:

Thanks for the pictures - it's always so great to see his face.

Seriously though - who are all those women and what are they doing in the doctor's office too?

They're Michael's new security team. Michael's Angels. :p

omg...paps...maybe next time i should get an x ray camera for yous...perhaps call on superman's vision for you. so damn close. lol

and there is no way women attend a clinic, like that. they seem to be attending to Michael more than theirs appointments. and..lol...he looks like a scared little boy.

Last edited:
lol i'm sure he's not the only patient there. Remember, it's Beverly Hills.

Yeah:eek:k: LOL, well he's got a pretty efficient doctor being able to finish seeing all those patients all at the same time LOL. Same people all up in his face, just a different day. *shakes my head at the creepiness of it all*

But why there's suddenly thousands of women tearing him apart?

one of the women..the blonde woman with the flower print dress, apparently had an appointment two days in a row, just like Mike. yep. ok. don't really have to study to notice that. she made sure she was prominently in the picture, both days. there was no getting around seeing her, the way she just got around from the back of MJ to the side of MJ to the front of MJ and in his face. lol

Last edited:
Yeah:eek:k: LOL, well he's got a pretty efficient doctor being able to finish seeing all those patients all at the same time LOL. Same people all up in his face, just a different day. *shakes my head at the creepiness of it all*

Well, it's a dermatology office, i'm sure there's more than 1 doctor there, there. I'm sure they're booked solid now though :)

Oh he looks so gorgeous :wub:

gotta love the diversity in the MJ fanbase...cuz i think he looks the worst i've seen him in a long while... and i have never posted anything remotely like this. ever.

call me "negative" but there's something about a dude in a tight-fitting women's jacket that seems slightly off to me. ...and those shoulder pads?

...Jesus, take the wheel.

woohoo. yet again no more sunglasses/mask. this is great! Michael you never have to hide your face again ;) :D unless you have to.. :lol:

Back