New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

Just a hunch..........anybody think the past two jackets MJ has worn may possibly be costumes that may be used for the concerts? And he's just wearing them out n about after or before going to rehearse?

Could be.. He's got the whole rhinestone thing going on with the jacket, but what's with the shoulder pads? They look dangerous!

We had a tough day but what I love about our message board is that at the end of the day, we come together and have loads of fun. Not making light of the current situation at all but just commenting on how good of a community we have. Love you guys to pieces!

We had a tough day but what I love about our message board is that at the end of the day, we come together and have loads of fun. Not making light of the current situation at all but just commenting on how good of a community we have. Love you guys to pieces!

Very very true - we do have a great bunch on MJJC - a true family :yes:

Just a hunch..........anybody think the past two jackets MJ has worn may possibly be costumes that may be used for the concerts? And he's just wearing them out n about after or before going to rehearse?

Yeah. I wondered that yesterday about the red jacket. But I'm gravely concerned about the appearance of these shoulder pads recently. lol :boohoo:

He looks great tho. Those eyes are really starting to get out more. Lovely and appreciated. :)

The jacket looks like vintage Dynasty or 1980's Norma Kamali.

Costumes or not idk why he's been opting to get his clothes tailored so damn awkwardly tight fitting!! His outfit he wore at 02 Press Conference would have been alot better if it fit more properly. His clothes lately have seemed too short, wide, and with skinny skinny sleeves. Somebody tell Christian to check his measurements if he's been designing anything for MJ!!!!

The jacket looks like vintage Dynasty or 1980's Norma Kamali.

If I'm not mistaken I think they were in someone's collection for this spring or fall. Can't remember who now...but when I first saw the collection, I thought to myself-- aww hell no, they are NOT bringing those back. And of course, TA DAA!!! lol :girl_weeping: Oh well. I'm sure Michael can make it work somehow. :boohoo:

:rofl: Everyone who doesn't go into the Manhood thread is wonder "wtf" over the trombone comments :lol:

huh...what..why are you all talking about instruments? are some people in band? :lol:
and why are people bringing up jackets when we have unzipped pants and a white something :naughty::D

huh...what..why are you all talking about instruments? are some people in band? :lol:
and why are people bringing up jackets when we have unzipped pants and a white something :naughty::D

LOL it's a band full of members with slightly perverted minds. :girl_whistle:

Oh nothing, we just think Michael's nurse likes to...paint. :fortuneteller:

Yall got some good eyes. I dont see an unzipped zipper and the "chalk" is barely visible.

Michael looks good in these pictures. The first one a bit sleepy, but cute nonetheless. :)

Yall got some good eyes. I dont see an unzipped zipper and the "chalk" is barely visible.

Michael looks good in these pictures. The first one a bit sleepy, but cute nonetheless. :)

You can see it if you click on the pic and click the "x" in the top left corner. It makes the pic larger. When they were first posted, the pix were huge, now they have sorta settled down and you have to click on them to increase the size. :flowers:

It's so horrible that he has to be so sexy, geez :no: Why does he have to do this to us? lol...

oh and I'm listening to TP-2.com and its NOT making it any better.

You can see it if you click on the pic and click the "x" in the top left corner. It makes the pic larger. When they were first posted, the pix were huge, now they have sorta settled down and you have to click on them to increase the size. :flowers:

Okey,dokey. But I'll take your word for it instead. lol! :D

Cool pics, love MJ's jacket although not sure about the shoulder pads. He's been wearing some really nice clothes lately. I'm loving all these new MJ pictures, really brightens up my day.

BTW looks like MJ's fly is undone in the 4th picture lol, abit wierd that I noticed that but anyway.

I didn't even notice the shouulder pads...:doh::doh::doh: they're terrible. Man, olny Mike could pull something like that off....

dd1j13.jpg

23ucv2w.jpg

1ysgax.jpg

ilwvfb.jpg

xnxnwn.jpg

2mnhfnk.jpg

2crkoia.jpg

deb2wl.jpg

2r28035.jpg

29wqope.jpg

e8qyaa.jpg

2wcpqu1.jpg