New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Re: New MJ sighting!

I think something is going down
because of his public appearances
right now .. and I dont believe it
is a T_25 release that he is promoting
with these appearances -

Im getting syked up here :yes::dancin:

yep..same thing I said yesterday.. when I saw the b-day pictures...

Breaking News! I just heard that MJ actually was in the ring and knocked 1 fighter out of the game

After the game all MJ said was:

- You've Been Hit By,You've Been Struck By, A Smooth Criminal

I don't know why few believe the story. Just because a picture hasn't been put on the internet doesn't mean he didn't go to the event.

Also I don't think they are talking about a new single for his NEW album. If Michael is still promoting Thriller 25 with a podcast and new singles in the UK, it would make no sense to release something for another project. I am telling you to forget seeing his album this year and wait until Thriller 25 dies down…

well i dont believe this story because, there was also Another *Michael Jackson* there, A fighter...people might have confused him with THE Michael Jackson. before we decied what he's doing, why dont we all wait and see what comes in the future... he's the only1 who knows whats right for him!!!:D

ok so if there'snever been a picture of michael doing something, than he doesn't do it, correct? he must be ready to blow up cuz i aint ever seen him on the john....

J......something is up...la la la...:ph34r:

He is very toned right now also and as I mentioned in the b-day thread he gets all toned when he is gonna be preforming for a lengthy about of time....soooooo there ya go. Nuff from me.

-D

A similar thought ran through my mind recently...but then again I don't want to get too excited...just waiting and seeing:)

ok so if there'snever been a picture of michael doing something, than he doesn't do it, correct? he must be ready to blow up cuz i aint ever seen him on the john....

OMG!! I choked on a marshmallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

we will do our best to get some morning pics for you :lol:

Well? Its morning? No pics? Tsk tsk Chi!!

Michael's been to boxing matches before.

And to answer Roxannes question, I don't think Michael would bring his kids to something like that. UFC fights can get really bloody.

You cant have kids under 4 in the first few rows. Apart from that it is very safe to bring kids. The fights happen in the ring, not in the audience!

i know by saying this i might sound stupid but what excatly is UFC? :lol:

Ultimate Fighting Championship = Mixed Martial Arts

There was no "MICHAEL JACKSON" on the card last night.

Preliminary Card

Carwin defeats Wellisch via KO (Punch) at 0:44 of round 1.
Kim defeats Tan via TKO (Elbows) at 0:25 of round 3. This preliminary fight was not shown on the broadcast.
Clementi defeats Etim by Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the fight 29-28. This preliminary fight was not shown on the broadcast.
Yoshida defeats Koppenhaver via Technical Submission (Anaconda Choke) at 0:56 of round 1.
Palhares defeats Salaverry via Submission (Armbar) at 2:36 of round 1.
Sokoudjou defeats Nakamura by TKO (Leg Injury) at 5:00 of round 1.

Silva defeats Mendes by Submission (Punches) at 2:24 of round 1.
Machida defeats Ortiz by Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the fight 30-27.
Reljic defeats Gouveia by TKO (Punches) at 3:15 of round 2.
Silva defeats Jardine by KO (Punches) at 0:36 of round 1.
Penn defeats Sherk by TKO (Knee and Punches) at the end of round 3 to retain the UFC Lightweight Title.
In fact the only Jackson I know who is a MMA fighter is Quinton Jackson. THERE IS NO UFC FIGHTER NAMED MICHAEL JACKSON so it must be our Michael! Why would Leach lie?

Jackson (Quinton) vs Chuck (Lidell)

Also MJ @ UFC story has been copied here:
http://www.celebrityblender.com/story/michael-jackson-at-ufc-battle.html

Last edited:

the fact that there are still no pics makes me skeptical that this actually happened. if MJ goes into a crowd of 18,000 people, you would think ONE at lease would take his photo...

I dont see why people think that MJ wouldnt watch a UFC fight. MJ is a honorary black belt in Judo. Michael, as well as the rest of his brothers used to study kung fu with sifu Kam Yuen

I think he just wanted to check it out.... I mean UFC is a bid draw, and he probably wanted to see what it was all about..

He's went to many things without really knowing about it. Sporting events with Uri Geller, some shows he really did not know much about before he entered..

He would go because he was recomended to it, invited, or simply interested to see what's the fuss..

If he shows up again, maybe then we can see he MAY be a UFC fan.. lol!

I could not picture that though

I think he just wanted to check it out.... I mean UFC is a bid draw, and he probably wanted to see what it was all about..

He's went to many things without really knowing about it. Sporting events with Uri Geller, some shows he really did not know much about before he entered..

He would go because he was recomended to it, invited, or simply interested to see what's the fuss..

If he shows up again, maybe then we can see he MAY be a UFC fan.. lol!

I could not picture that though
Maybe he went to pick up some new moves. Did I say that already?

*scratches head*

^ lol!

WATCH MJ's next performance of Beat it will have UFC fighters going at it instead of 'gangsters' lol!

just playing... I hope anyways

^ lol!

WATCH MJ's next performance of Beat it will have UFC fighters going at it instead of 'gangsters' lol!

just playing... I hope anyways

It will be more like tag UFC fighting though. You know, like tag football where noone actually gets hurt, you just grab a flag. In Michael's video they will dance.

Last edited:

J......something is up...la la la...:ph34r:

He is very toned right now also and as I mentioned in the b-day thread he gets all toned when he is gonna be preforming for a lengthy about of time....soooooo there ya go. Nuff from me.

-D

Go to your room .... and stay there until you can behave.

well anyone that gets free PPV watch it, record it, and let us know...

or is a UFC fan and wants to watch the PPV anyways.

they show it over and over again...

maybe like dangerous incorporated said, he was really there. what's so hard to believe about that. especially if Michael is into martial arts. he could be a big ufc fan and watches it at home on his downtime and wanted to see it live and in living color. don't know. but why would r. leech (leach) lie? that's the question.

Last edited:

well anyone that gets free PPV watch it, record it, and let us know...

or is a UFC fan and wants to watch the PPV anyways.

they show it over and over again...

I put a link to the PPV on the first page and I didnt see MJ there. But then again they often have celebrities at UFC and you dont see them.

Good to see MJ out and about !! Lets see some pics !!

Some of you are really funny. Just because you won't go to a UF match does not mean Michael won't

Mj knows judo!!?
Now why wasnt he in the rush hour movies then?

Back