New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Re: New MJ sighting!

cozzone-sherk-florian0293.jpg

I start to believe the whole story is false, can't imagine that Michael watching fightings like that, oh no :no: and then he should be among the crowd right in the middle, that would have caused a fuss

I agree there would of had been a huge commotion, if MJ was in the middle of the crowd.

ok..i am confused. i can't see the idea of MJ at an event like this. this is a horrible sport..and they're really trying to push it in america. sure it has it's fans..but...i just wonder...

and since there are no pics, but there were at that very exclusive fashion event, and since people like to spread rumours once MJ makes a surprise apperance, ...i just wonder...that's all....

hmm.....I agree we probably would have heard more about this if he was really there, and there's no way there would be not even a single picture. plus, the idea of MJ not going anywhere for a long time, then suddenly making two public appearances two days in a row...I don't know. I kind of think this story isn't true.

ok..i am confused. i can't see the idea of MJ at an event like this. this is a horrible sport..and they're really trying to push it in america. sure it has it's fans..but...i just wonder...

and since there are no pics, but there were at that very exclusive fashion event, and since people like to spread rumours once MJ makes a surprise apperance, ...i just wonder...that's all....
One of the fighters was called Michael jackson. This may have been where the confusion came from.

Until I see some pictures of MJ at the event then I will be hard pressed to believe this. Who knows though...it is possible. As for the single in mid-June... it might be a Thriller 25 single in the US...or it could be the WBSS UK release or theres a small chance it could be a brand new single?? Im hoping for the latter but my gut feeling says its somethin to do with Thriller 25. Anyways its not like we have that long to wait...3 weeks or 4 weeks at the most. Time will answer all our questions lol

I don't know why few believe the story. Just because a picture hasn't been put on the internet doesn't mean he didn't go to the event.

Also I don't think they are talking about a new single for his NEW album. If Michael is still promoting Thriller 25 with a podcast and new singles in the UK, it would make no sense to release something for another project. I am telling you to forget seeing his album this year and wait until Thriller 25 dies down…

wow....ain't nuffin wrong w/ the ufc OR mma....boxing is brutal, too but i doubt anyone here would be so against the story if it were a tyson fight.

That is an old pic, plus why wouldn't it be true mike has been to boxing matches before.

lol!!!!!! i almost fell for that one , guess we will just need to see if pics surface on this one

ohhh edit :(

Last edited:

LoL I read that and it made my heart skip a beat!:eek: Well who knows if this is true so until further confirmation I say this is false.

The source doesn't work

it has one too many http:// in the front, just remove one, and it will take you to the source. its exactly same tho, nothing more.

Beginning to be a bit skeptical myself about this 'alledged' sighting.

But I truly believe if we start to see more and more of MJ out and about that has to mean promotion for an album is just around the corner.

You mean I got excited for nothing! :doh:
Tho he's been to this type of event before, like years ago,
I just cant see MJ being there now.
Hope something for sure surfaces about it all.
Imma keep my fingers crossed about the mid June thing.

Lmao! :rofl:

Well, I guess this is a case of mistaken identity then. People like Robin Leach write these "sighting" things based on what people tell him. My guess is one of his sources got things mixed up. Another day in Michael Land.

Good thing ChiChi is in NY :dry: I was all like where the h*ll is the link??? :lol: Bad Chiman! :toofunny:

For MJ to stay out of the public eye for so many months and to now come back with two major appearances in two nights, SOMETHING IS UP!

I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of announcement is released soon.

J......something is up...la la la...:ph34r:

He is very toned right now also and as I mentioned in the b-day thread he gets all toned when he is gonna be preforming for a lengthy amount of time....soooooo there ya go. Nuff from me.

-D

Last edited:
Back