New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Re: New MJ sighting!

I think something is going down
because of his public appearances
right now .. and I dont believe it
is a T_25 release that he is promoting
with these appearances -

Im getting syked up here :yes::dancin:

Last edited:

Well, if there would be a new new single, then why would they wanna release WBBS 08 as well? New MJ singles usually are released worldwide... so it wouldn't make sense to release a 25 year old song as well... and therefore it doesn't make sense at all to expect a new new single in june... except if he indeed is done with Sony!

MJ singles are hardly ever released worldwide actually, just so you know:) Some countries get singles, some dont, some get them on a delay, some get a totally different single. Its been that way for a long time. Since at least 1996 i know for sure.

so nobody was there with a cell phone and saw him to take a pic ?? come now :)

I Want Pics !! :girl_tantrum:

Last edited:

The lead off singles of his albums always get worldwide releases... sometimes there is a change when it comes to the later singles, like with Jam, Give in to me, Heal the world, Who is it, Earth Song, They don't care about us, Stranger in Moscow.... but the first 2 singles usually are worldwide releases! Sometimes they just get switched up or only get a physical single release in one region, but still get released worldwide eventually!

Last edited:

What are the odds? MGM Grand? Man My dad always works on Saturday night there, as a dealer, and this time he didn't!
I am very happy to hear him out and bout!!!!

i didnt see Mike on either clip :( a few nice bodies though :)

goodnight D !!

we will do our best to get some morning pics for you :lol:

i wonder if the kids went with him ? or do they not allow kids in this type of events ?

Thanks for saving me from having to watch people beat each other up hoping to see MJ.
f_laugh.gif

I think the story is false. MJ in a crowd of people and there is no photos is just not the norm. MJ watching 2 people beat up each other, not the norm. MJ out 2 nights in a row, not the norm. Why dig out an old photo of MJ? Why not get one at the event? I don't believe this story.

Michael's been to boxing matches before.

And to answer Roxannes question, I don't think Michael would bring his kids to something like that. UFC fights can get really bloody.

i know by saying this i might sound stupid but what excatly is UFC? :lol:

If MJ was there and there was so much fuss made over him, where are the poictures. Why go and hunt for some old pictures of years ago, Doesn't make any sense to me.

i dunno, i got my doubts bout this report

Me too. I just got this from MJoutsider, KOP:

Oh and I did not see him in the audience lastnight. Nor do I recall him being mention. Now the fighter Michael Jackson was mentioned, but I didn't see THE Michael Jackson. So I would have to see proof that he was really there.

MJ in the same place as JENNA JAMESON??? WHAT is this world COMING TO!!! OMG!!!

:sc_imbad:

why would robin l. fake a sighting though ??

hmmmm idk???? thats true, there aren't even pictures or anything of him posted on here..lol i'm confused

Last edited:

Michael's been to boxing matches before.

And to answer Roxannes question, I don't think Michael would bring his kids to something like that. UFC fights can get really bloody.

cozzone-sherk-florian0293.jpg

I start to believe the whole story is false, can't imagine that Michael watching fightings like that, oh no :no: and then he should be among the crowd right in the middle, that would have caused a fuss

Last edited:
Back