New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Re: New MJ sighting!

It's a bit too little info to put a "breaking news" button to this thread, or isn't it? I mean, I can imagine him having been there, why not? But it's just a rumour until now from what I read.

I thought it was odd that 18,000 people couldnt snap a single shot of MJ but then again its odd that those same 18,000 people couldnt get a photo of ANY of the celebs in attendance.
I think the story was made up by Leach to hijack the story about MJ at the party. The fact that he went through all the trouble to show a photo which was years old convince me that he made up the story for attention.

I think the story was made up by Leach to hijack the story about MJ at the party. The fact that he went through all the trouble to show a photo which was years old convince me that he made up the story for attention.

Very plausible. It would be stupid on his part if proven wrong as it will deffo hurt his credibility. Especially dealing with the most famous man in the world. But 18,000 fans and not one pic or mention of MJ on any of the MMA forums I belong too which is where I got the PPV links from. After 24 hours I believe this is not true.

Last edited:

If only there was a button for anger management...
Yoi can request it at the Ask Us forum.
I was advised by the mods that if I find a poster irritating I can either report them or press the ignore button. I gave that poster warning and when he didn't stop I did exactly what I promised. I don't know if that bothered you. If you find me irritating I advise you to do the same. I'm having fun using it. That s all the anger managment I need.

One of the fighters was called Michael jackson. This may have been where the confusion came from.

if that is the case then this story is just one big mistake. BTW this guy writes very like Roger Friedman and seems to get exclusives when there are none.

mike was there, there is a small pic in the mirror he is covered up though.

There is an article on the birthday party calling him the fallen king of pop, Blah Blah

spnphotos901661xc1.jpg

mike was there, there is a small pic in the mirror he is covered up though.

There is an article on the birthday party calling him the fallen king of pop, Blah Blah
When was the mirror ever gospel where MJ is concerned? What is to say that they aren't copying from leaches story. MJ coverred up? I wonder how they knew it was him then,:eek:

the above is the pic from the article. thats obviously mj lol or bin laden lol

You cant have kids under 4 in the first few rows. Apart from that it is very safe to bring kids. The fights happen in the ring, not in the audience!

Uh, I know. I just meant maybe Michael wouldn't want his pre-teen children seeing two guys beat eachother's faces in until massive cuts opened up and blood starting spuing like a giezer.

Isn't it funny how the mirror found that and Leach couldn't> Yet he reported that there was a commotion when prople saw him there.

At this rate the mirror could stage a holdup and cover any one and claim it to be MJ.

I think that might be a moot point because I think he received his black belt a long time ago. And I would think that the danger is potentially there for anyone. I have seen some of the process of going for the higher levels and none of it looked very safe to me. I believe the rule would forbid a direct hit to the face but I saw a lot of rules ignored by competitors.

You're actually right. My uncle is a second degree black belt and beyond displaying kata and othre things, the only obstical one needs to complete in order to recieve your black belt is by fighting 3 or 4 guys at once. That's the only step Michael didn't complete and as you said, it's most likely because he can't get hurt, he's worth too much money. As crazy as that sounds. But you see how people handle him, they hold his hand just to walk down a flight of stairs. Michael is so coordinated though that if he hit you, it would seriously suck.

the above is the pic from the article. thats obviously mj lol or bin laden lol

I hadn't seen it before I posted. Oh my. Um... I guess he didn't want to be seen. We should be sorry we made a fuss. lol

You know, even that picture was very entertaining but I suppose it was not meant to be. I feel a little ashamed for having pursued it - kind of like I invaded his privacy.

I first became a fan near the end of the trial so even though I have been following the news on him since then this is still kind of new to me. I mean he went from a public appearance looking all fab straight to a bizarre cover-up all in what, 24 hours time? I am trying to be good but that is very funny.

I now know I can expect anything so Michael, if you by any chance lurk here and read this, I do apologize.

You're actually right. My uncle is a second degree black belt and beyond displaying kata and othre things, the only obstical one needs to complete in order to recieve your black belt is by fighting 3 or 4 guys at once. That's the only step Michael didn't complete and as you said, it's most likely because he can't get hurt, he's worth too much money. As crazy as that sounds. But you see how people handle him, they hold his hand just to walk down a flight of stairs. Michael is so coordinated though that if he hit you, it would seriously suck.

I even have trouble picturing him doing the board breaking and all that you need for the lower levels. The whole idea is that if you do it right you don't injure yourself but...

And there are several different types of martial arts that use the colored belts to signify levels so the one I am familiar with may have different criteria than the one Michael achieved prowess in.

I still do not believe that is Michael. Leach said that there was a fuss made when people saw him. Nobody would have made a fuss of someone covered from head to toe. Furthermore, mJ usually disguises himself to look like the average joe, when he is doing something in the public and ot want to be noticed. Wearing something like that would do the opposite.

Last edited:
Back