New MJ Picture?

1029_michael_jackson_npg4.jpg

What Will ***** Be For Halloween?!

Posted Oct 29th 2008 10:26AM by TMZ Staff

***** bought a costume yesterday.

to me it looks like a german plastic bag from a shopping center called karstadt :D

back in hamburg? or just a bag taken with him from hamburg?

Logo_Karstadt_Sport_neu.jpg

I am fighting with myself whether to say something or keep mouth shut... I'll type it out then decide to press send or not. Fans enjoy the company of other fans too... I would imagine lots of them go to these things to visit their friends in the fan world, just as much as to possibly see Michael. I would also imagine that each fan has their favorite other fans who they've become closer to than others and would spend more time with that fan, or group of fans than others whom they haven't gotten close to or gotten to know at all. Isn't it sad that Michael doesn't have that same privilege? If he does that, then he is showing favoritism and fans get jealous and angry it seems. Why don't we allow him the same rights as anyone else to become closer to some than to others? To like some more than others? We aren't his children. No wonder he has been such a lonely man.

This is not to say anything of the fans mentioned in this thread.. I don't know her and don't really know any of you guys. I just don't like the mentality that he isn't allowed to become close to one fan more than another. Or that a fan should tell everyone what they know about him or they are considered snobs, or that a fan shouldn't say one word about him. Why all the rules? Aren't we all allowed to follow our own path and like who we like and be who we are?

I think Ape if someone doesnt know the said
people personally they shouldnt judge? :flowers:
speculating brings arguments. IMO
I agree completely. You said it much more clear and simply than I had. Thanks :flowers: lol

I am fighting with myself whether to say something or keep mouth shut... I'll type it out then decide to press send or not. Fans enjoy the company of other fans too... I would imagine lots of them go to these things to visit their friends in the fan world, just as much as to possibly see Michael. I would also imagine that each fan has their favorite other fans who they've become closer to than others and would spend more time with that fan, or group of fans than others whom they haven't gotten close to or gotten to know at all. Isn't it sad that Michael doesn't have that same privilege? If he does that, then he is showing favoritism and fans get jealous and angry it seems. Why don't we allow him the same rights as anyone else to become closer to some than to others? To like some more than others? We aren't his children. No wonder he has been such a lonely man.

This is not to say anything of the fans mentioned in this thread.. I don't know her and don't really know any of you guys. I just don't like the mentality that he isn't allowed to become close to one fan more than another. Or that a fan should tell everyone what they know about him or they are considered snobs, or that a fan shouldn't say one word about him. Why all the rules? Aren't we all allowed to follow our own path and like who we like and be who we are?

Well said, Ape. :) Bless you.

so it is definitely a bag from the German store Karstadt. I don't think that is there in USA. So it might be, he used an older bag he has taken along from Germany, or it is an older photo.

Not like TMZ hasn't posted old pics before they love being duped just to obsess over MJ, i hope the pic is NEW but when it comes to Queen Harvey and the crew i wouldn't be shocked if they got fooled along with the rest of us.

by the way ,his bodygaurd is not that handsome guy with the old hair style, why?

could it be that the girl sold that pic to tmz ,to appear in the news !!?

Why do folks have to post TMZ links on this form? I mean, does Harvey and his crew need EXTRA hits from us! Anyway, I thought this was a TMZ FREE ZONE.

Why do folks have to post TMZ links on this form? I mean, does Harvey and his crew need EXTRA hits from us! Anyway, I thought this was a TMZ FREE ZONE.

You're right and i regret i posted the first link with the original pic and given that Harvey is a gay man he should be disgusted with that headline he posted. I always say those who pick at others the most are only pointing the fingers at themselves.

like I said it was done to slam the man
via a joke about his looks and Halloween
they think they are cute? thats what they get
for thinking? :lol: or do those sorts think?
well anyways......yeah

^ ^ ^ When I see something like that, I realize they are really grasping. They must be feeling out of control because they detect his gaining too much favor. Now they are reducing themselves to this level with the assumption there are enough out there who will join in and be amused or influenced by their unfair and juvenile approach.

Back