Most Iconic VMA Performance

If you decide to stop voting the ENEMY I will support you.

You sound like you are at war. Madonna is not an enemy. jeez. none of those other artists in the polls is. calm down!

Wrong! Only if you click the banner the site earns money.

You are not even provide visiting credits since the sites counts only unique Visitors
You are talking about Pay Per Click (PPC) and I am talking about Pay Per Impression.
There are numerous payment schemes available outhere.
Regarding unique visitors that is only an option, of course almost always used alone or in a combitation with total impression, for example in contract you can have paragraph: At least 50,000 impressions per week (10,000 unique).

Vote! Vote as much as you can! But don't use automatic porgrams or addons to win! Then it's unfair cheating! Win is not worth that. That's not real win anymore.
It's the same as youtube subscribers. People say: ''Sub me! I'll sub back! Sub me everybody!'' Those subscribes aren't real subs. If people honestly sub you because they like your vids then it's ok. Otherwise they are fake subs.

oh come on! she was his wife. what is bold about kissing your own wife? lol it's nothing shocking. on the contrary, it's very natural for husband and wife to kiss.
It is. But remember the media made fun of this, so I think they meant it in a bad way when they nominated MJ for it. I don't think we should vote for it.
I also second that!

Why is this guy/girl spamming every voting thread to try and get us to vote for Michael for most outrageous moment? Good luck to Madonna, she actually did have an outrageous moment and I hope she wins (it won't be an insult to her if she does, unlike if Michael won for kissing his wife).

Anyway forgetting that spammer, please keep voting - we are about to be overtaken again.

Why is this guy/girl spamming every voting thread to try and get us to vote for Michael for most outrageous moment? Good luck to Madonna, she actually did have an outrageous moment and I hope she wins (it won't be an insult to her if she does, unlike if Michael won for kissing his wife).

You are Madonna fan for sure.

Go to Kabbalah session.

You see those 61 guests viewing this thread? Everyone say hello to the Bon Jovi fans.

Stranger and Jen are you there?

92 guests viewing this thread. Let me tell you all, as you will see most of us told the 2 people who suggested cheating that we were not going to do it and we were very strong in voicing our opinions for them not to do it either. So stop spamming up my twitter mentions and vote in the poll. If we were all cheating we would be winning by miles and that is obviously not the case. Good luck in the poll.

Last edited:
Oh please, leave the Twitter bickering on Twitter. And let people lurk here, the forum is public, so what's the problem? Also, I'm sure that a lot of people on here also like Bon Jovi, I know I do. This is a friendly competition, let's keep it that way.

You know with people posting in here how to cheat it really doesn't give anyone a good impression of Michael Jackson fans.

Keep voting!!

Sure!!!!!!!
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Bon Jovi fans are planning a big weekend of voting for him so MJ's fans need a plan. When you go to vote open the Poll, click on MJ don't vote yet click file and open up 25 windows or duplicate tabs then vote and repeat as many times as you want. If it does not let you open 25 try 10. Madonna has also just asked her fans to vote for her so expect her numbers to grow. Let's give MJ the push he needs.

Lets stop accusing people of cheating. Fans on both sides have cheated and they are ruining all of our hard work but just ignore them and keep voting the way it was meant to be done.

Voted !!! Michael 45,14% - Bon Jovi 45,02 % -

Keep on voting guys !!!!

I would also say that I'm glad that for once we fight for Michael against someone who's a real performer :)

Last edited:
Michael is winning right now. Let's keep him in the lead! Vote, vote, vote. :)

Last edited:
Wow, MJ is going up quickly now! Great job! However the weekend will be hard, let's keep voting!

Back