Most Iconic VMA Performance

I don't care if it worked or not. The point is they downloaded it and used it WANTING and HOPING it would work. They wanted to cheat but they couldn't figure out how. That's just as bad.

It's also bad from the Bon Jovi fans...

But I say if they want to win this so bad that they are cheating let them win. I don't think MJ fans should cheat too.

that's why they are winning

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

#MichaelJacksonForVM A VOTING EVENT.

Michael is nominated in the categories "Best Pop Performance" and also "Most Iconic Performance".

On FRIDAY (19th Aug) from 2PM Eastern time (7PM GMT, 1PM Central time, 11AM Pacific, 8PM CET) we will ALL make our way to the VMA polls and simultaneously start Voting for Michael.

Step 1) There are TWO polls. Open BOTH polls and have them side by side in separate tabs.

Step 2) Vote 25 times in a row on one poll, then SWITCH to the other poll and Vote 25 times on that one. After you have done that, take a 3 MIN break. Repeat the process over & over. This way you will not get blocked on either of the polls.
So it's: 25 VOTES ON POLL 1, 25 VOTES ON POLL 2, 3 MIN BREAK + REPEAT.

Step 2) If MTV blocks you from voting just SWITCH to the other poll and put your focus on that one. You WILL be unblocked within a few hours.

Step 3) Spread the word to ALL MJ fans WORLDWIDE! Others will TRY and take MJ down from No.1 so it is imperative we ALL participate in this mass voting event!

Please DO NOT Vote for Michael in the "Most Outrageous Moment" poll.

PLEASE RETWEET & Spread the word!
Voting links BELOW.

"Best Pop Performance" -> Poll: Best VMA Pop Performance » MTV Newsroom

"Most Iconic Performance" -> Poll: Most Iconic VMA Performance » MTV Newsroom
http:/

qbee;3460963 said:

MASS VOTE
On FRIDAY (19th Aug) Starting 2PM Eastern - 7PM GMT- 1PM Central - 11AM Pacific - 8PM CET
we will ALL make our way to the VMA polls and simultaneously start Voting for Michael.

The Fastest Easiest way to vote is CLICK

( Michael - Vote - (F5) Repeat )

VOTE untill they boot you off one Poll then go to the Next one

Most Iconic VMA Performance
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/m...c-vma-moments/

Best VMA Pop Performance
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/b...p-performance/

looks like it made a difference - we need more people to vote

<label class="pds-feedback-label"> Bon Jovi, &#8220;Livin&#8217; on a Prayer&#8221;/&#8221;Wanted Dead or Alive&#8221; (1989) 43.97% </label>

<label class="pds-feedback-label"> Michael Jackson, &#8220;The Way You Make Me Feel&#8221;/&#8221;Scream&#8221;/&#8221;Beat It&#8221;/&#8221;Smooth Criminal&#8221; Medley (1995) 43.25% </label>

Both polls end at the same time, we need to get a strong lead in both because it will be hard to win 2 polls at the last minute.

EDIT:

AEG Live are promoting Bon Jovi to win...

@AEG_Live
AEG Live UK Calling all @BonJovi fans! Vote for them in the "Most Iconic VMA Performance" poll right here http://t.co/cw88mfG

Last edited:
Yeah, but iMacro is kind of cheating. I don't think we should do that..

I want to share with you my technique :)

I open 10 tabs in my browser, then vote, then renew them all at once (there are different ways of doing it in different browsers).
After that I do the next round of voting. Yesterday I was even blocked, because this technique lets you vote really fast.

I have been voting for the whole day, my work is suffering :))) And my Russian friends have been doing the same :)

I don't think anyone here is doing this but just in case: (Picked this up from a BJ fan)

FYI. It's against MTV community guidelines to spam their site. I implore any Jovi fans mass posting @BonJovi in the comments to concentrate on voting. As much as the Jovi family agree with you and like your ascii art leave that crap to Team MJ. Let them waste their voting time and get banned. ;)

Looks like all our hard work is paying off. It's great to see Michael in the lead, where he belongs. Now we just need to sustain it for another 7 days till the poll closes :)

I too, open the poll in several windows and vote simultaneously.

It took Bon Jovi fans this long to realise they need to organize a mass voting event. :lmao:

295ydtd.png

EDIT:

Bon Jovi fans are now voting for Backstreet Boys in the pop performance poll to try and distract us.

291gcit.png

It took Bon Jovi fans this long to realise they need to organize a mass voting event. :lmao:

QUOTE]

Well, dear KingMikeJ, laughing is healhty (as long as you aren't truly laughing your ass off).
BTW you don't have to worry about Bon Jovi fans. You know, there're forums you aren't able to access to.
The idea of mass voting has been talked about before today. So, no worries, Bon Jovi fans are a determined bunch :)

Polls like these are pretty interesting. Unfortunately I have lost quite a lot respect to some Michael Jackson fans.
Well, I can still enjoy his music anytime I want, I guess...

Welcome to MJJC. :D

Remember during the MTV poll for Best Fan Forum all the Kanye West fans started making accounts here and trolling the forum? Hope this isn't the beginning of something...

Here is more -

It is not fair.The MJ Fans used a banned internet program,which is not allowed to vote at!! And I can<code>t write this to the technical support to MTV,because I´m from Germany. Sorry,but this can</code>t probably true.I´m shocked. This voting is completely unfair!

With this one I agree. We shouldn't use any programs or addons to make voting faster.

Here is more -

With this one I agree. We shouldn't use any programs or addons to make voting faster.

The problem is Bon Jovi fans are doing this too. Some of them talked about it on Twitter, forums. But I agree, if they do it, let them do it. We don't need this!

Yeah I noticed a few Bon Jovi fans said they were using it. I'm counting it as cheating so I don't think any of us here should use it.

I don't think we should cheat. I don't know if Bon Jovi fans are doing it, but I don't think we need this.

That's right. It seems like some Bon Jovi fans was right when they said MJ fans are cheating. I didn't believe at first... I say we shouldn't do this.

That's right. It seems like some Bon Jovi fans was right when they said MJ fans are cheating. I didn't believe at first... I say we shouldn't do this.

Bon Jovi fans are cheating too! Let's not make it look like as if it's only MJ fans because that's not true. A few of them talked about it on their forums, twitter. I actually think they started it and that's how some MJ fans came up with the idea as well.

Bon Jovi fans are cheating too! Let's not make it look like as if it's only MJ fans because that's not true. A few of them talked about it on their forums, twitter. I actually think they started it and that's how some MJ fans came up with the idea as well.

I think no one should do that.

Back