Most Iconic VMA Performance

Okay, I see.

I'm sorry, I still don't see it. An MJ fan came up with that link, not HATEMJACKSON. I will go out on a limb and say this person will turn on us sooner or later. I hope I'm wrong. We'll see.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I still don't see it. An MJ fan came up with that link not HATEMJACKSON. I will go out on a limb and say this perosn will turn on us sooner or later. I hope I'm wrong. We'll see.

I was just trying to find an explanation seeing his/her location, before I jump to conclusions. No idea if I'm right or wrong though. Words in different languages can do funny things - like "Johnny Depp" - Depp is German/Austrian slang for "fool".

well,hold on guys !!! what's the matter ??
@claudiadoina, misunderstood me when i said " Keep the faith ", he/she was thinking that i'm a Bon jovi fan !!
and i told him/her to READ my name which is "hatem JACKSON" to tell him that i'm a fan of MJ not BJ and i meant MJ's song xD

For those who asked about my name "HATEM" it has no meaning,i'm a boy ,and SORRY again if i bother you !!!BTY thankyou all :(

Time will tell. :timer:

what do u mean by " time will tell" I LOVE MJ MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL ,stop please, this is my first day here ! is this how u treat a new member here?? u didn't even say " welcome ".
RELAX I'M NOT A JOVI FAN ,i have just even learned how to type his name correctly !

Last edited:
what do u mean by " time will tell" I LOVE MJ MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL ,stop please, this is my first day here ! is this how u treat each other here?? u didn't even say " welcome "

No, people on here are usually very nice. Unfortunately there is a misunderstanding about your username, because it looks like "Hate M. Jackson", when what you mean is "Hatem Jackson". Maybe you should think about changing it to "Hatem_Jackson" or something to avoid further misunderstandings. There is a thread somewhere where you can ask for your username to be changed, I'll go look for it and then will add the link in this post.

Edit: There you go: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/83241-Official-MJJC-Change-My-Name-Thread

Last edited:
LOL .... SimplyMagic I am killing myself laughing at your comments and concern ... and I know I shouldn't be... but your emoticons have been so funny too.

Let's lighten up ....

Hatem you are most welcome ... as long as you do not HATE M JACKSON !!!

HAHAHAHA you guys really thought that my name was aganist MJ " Hate MJACKSON " xD LOL
no my REAL name is Hatem, actually it's HatIm and i had a user with this name " Hatimjackson"" but because of i forgot my old password and my old Emil that i registerd with along time ago ,i had to join now with another one " Hatemjackson" !, but i didn't think that you will misunderstand it at all !,but it's ok. :) anyway thankyou CinnamonGirl ,Angel2,Mike for your KIND ,i guess i'm going to change my name to the old one if i could or i will make it " Hatim-jackson " if i could BTY keep VOTING ,and KEEP THE FAITH hahah MJ is 49.56% WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW don't you EVER stop till this stupid poll cols.

So far, so good! :holiday:

Michael Jackson 49.58%
Bon Jovi 42.64%

Best VMA Pop Performance
Michael Jackson 47.13%
Backstreet Boys 38.2%

Most Outrageous VMA Moments
Madonna kisses Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera (2003) 50.45%
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley kiss (1994) 46.58%

So far, so good! :holiday:

Michael Jackson 49.58%
Bon Jovi 42.64%

Best VMA Pop Performance
Michael Jackson 47.13%
Backstreet Boys 38.2%

Most Outrageous VMA Moments
Madonna kisses Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera (2003) 50.45%
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley kiss (1994) 46.58%

that's GREAT !!

Hatim? With "Hatim", this wouldn't have happened, haha. Or if Michael's name wasn't Michael, but ... I don't know ... Bert, lol.

As for the poll - people have been voting like crazy since yesterday, do you people ever sleep? ;) My theory is that the artists with the most insomaniac fans usually win these kind of polls. :cheeky:

Did anyone else get a strange message from the webpage while voting. about 12.20 GB time...am not impressed...don't think it was a computer term (????)
Sorry, not going to repeat it here.
every 15 vote stop for a while then complete voting ,with this way they will NEVER block u

Mike is still leading with 51%... :)

I dont have a good feeling about this though... I mean Michael is in the lead with 10% over but If you notice, the past few days wasnt that easy for us. So why is it that now the % is going up when we actually vote for MIchael. When I voted for Michael the last few days, BonJovi's % went up and Michael's down...I feel like they might mess up the % somehow... I dont know why... But dont take my word for it... Most of the time when i feel like this, its false alarm... And hopefully this is one of those times! *KNOCK ON WOOD*

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Mike is still leading with 51%... :)

I dont have a good feeling about this though... I mean Michael is in the lead with 10% over but If you notice, the past few days wasnt that easy for us. So why is it that now the % is going up when we actually vote for MIchael. When I voted for Michael the last few days, BonJovi's % went up and Michael's down...I feel like they might mess up the % somehow... I dont know why... But dont take my word for it... Most of the time when i feel like this, its false alarm... And hopefully this is one of those times! *KNOCK ON WOOD*

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Perhaps Bon Jovi fans have given up, that's why MJ's scores are going up easier now.

Perhaps Bon Jovi fans have given up, that's why MJ's scores are going up easier now.

No i dont think they've given up. Their love for Bon Jovi is like our love for Michael...well not literally but they are devoted fans. They think we're cheating and we think they're cheating... and we both think thats unfair but it still wont stop us from wanting to win and voting. If you go to their site, you'll see their devotion.

I like Bon Jovi, dont have anything against them but I LOVE Michael and think He deserves to win this... Jovifans think the same about Bon Jovi...

:)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I do think many of them have given up (that doesn't mean all, of course).

The reason MJ is in the lead right now is because more of his fans are voting and we must keep doing that. Remember this weekend is very cruical, so please keep voting everyone and tell all of your friends and family to do the same, even if they aren't MJ fans. :)

No i dont think they've given up. Their love for Bon Jovi is like our love for Michael...well not literally but they are devoted fans. They think we're cheating and we think they're cheating... and we both think thats unfair but it still wont stop us from wanting to win and voting. If you go to their site, you'll see their devotion.

I like Bon Jovi, dont have anything against them but I LOVE Michael and think He deserves to win this... Jovifans think the same about Bon Jovi...

:)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Yes, that's true.
I think someone should post this on their forum. To show friendly impression and understanding.

Back