MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

Do you we have another set of interviews to go? Or was today's the final one?

If the bodyguards are promoting book, I expect we will see them being interviewed in other media outlets over the next few months. *Sigh*

And that is the reason... Michael loved children, spend time with them because they want him for him, not for his money and fame. Children are pure and innocent.
OMG... i fell so bad for him right now.

And that is the reason... Michael loved children, spend time with them because they want him for him, not for his money and fame. Children are pure and innocent.
Obviously the brats Michael spent time with (Arvizo's Chandler's that other kid Diane Demon set up forgot the name EDIT. I believe that brat went by the name Jason Francia?) weren't all innocent and didn't want him for him but b/c of who he was. I think the logic of children wanting you for you only and not who u are applies to kids under 6/7/8 not for teenagers aged 12/13/14.

Last edited:

Me to :cry:

He endured so much yet he kept on smiling and kept on giving.

What the security guards have said really confirms what we knew all along -

He wasn't as close to his family in the last few years of his life.
People around him were mismanaging his finances.
He wasn't abusing drugs but seem to take some medication every now and then. Suffered from insomnia - was seen dancing and practicing at 3am in the morning.
Many of the celebrities at the memorial were nowhere to be seen with Michael after the 2005 trial.
How much his children meant to him and what he meant to them.

Overall, the 2 interviews have been positive.

Obviously the brats Michael spent time with (Arvizo's Chandler's that other kid Diane Demon set up forgot the name) weren't all innocent and didn't want him for him but b/c of who he was. I think the logic of children wanting you for you only and not who u are applies to kids under 6/7/8 not for teenagers aged 12/13/14.
I agree. 12 and 13 can have babies for themselvess as well so I would not put them in the same boat as 6/7/8.

Do you we have another set of interviews to go? Or was today's the final one?

If the bodyguards are promoting book, I expect we will see them being interviewed in other media outlets over the next few months. *Sigh*

I think today was the final day. Also yesterday the interviewer said that "they want to write a book" so it looks like they are looking for a book deal, not yet promoting a book.

Me to :cry:

He endured so much yet he kept on smiling and kept on giving.

What the security guards have said really confirms what we knew all along -

He wasn't as close to his family in the last few years of his life.
People around him were mismanaging his finances.
He wasn't abusing drugs but seem to take some medication every now and then. Suffered from insomnia - was seen dancing and practicing at 3 am in the morning.
How much his children meant to him and what he meant to them.

Overall, the 2 interviews have been positive.
Thanks.

Obviously the brats Michael spent time with (Arvizo's Chandler's that other kid Diane Demon set up forgot the name) weren't all innocent and didn't want him for him but b/c of who he was. I think the logic of children wanting you for you only and not who u are applies to kids under 6/7/8 not for teenagers aged 12/13/14.

Yeah. You`re right. Michael thought that all of them are innocent, he never thought that they would hurt him that way that they did.

I agree. 12 and 13 can have babies for themselvess as well so I would not put them in the same boat as 6/7/8.
Agree the ppl who accused Michael were all 13 going on 14 none of them was a 6 year old child. All those kids wanted something out of him, they knew very well who he was. Look at the Arvizo's they only turned around after Michael started to distance himself and his children from them.

YES, you are reading my post correctly. According to an ABC News article posted today, somebody named "Taunya Zilkie," claiming to be Randy's Public Relations representative, is QUOTED as saying that she was with Randy on the day his car hit the gate at Michael's home. She claims she was there, but Randy's car never hit the gate.

I don't believe there ever was any "drug" intervention. I truly believe the brothers just wanted Michael to join them for a Jackson 5 reunion and that's what the visits were all about. I believe they wanted that so badly, and they put a lot of pressure on Michael, to make that dream come true. Michael knew exactly what they wanted, when they rang his bell.

I don't blame the brothers for wanting to go at it one more time, BUT when Michael made it clear that he didn't want to join them, then they should have just moved on to Plan B. They should have just moved on, in my opinion.

Alot of major sources have said their was an intervention including Miko, Freidman, Janet, and the Tito, so I believe there was one.

I would like to "think" that they supported their brother because they wanted to, not because they were looking for something in return. I mean, you do because you want to do, not because you are looking for something in return, in my opinion.

Way, way, way, before the trial, the brothers knew that Michael was not interested in touring with them. They should have just left alone.

The former members of the various groups you mentioned, may have wanted to get back together, I'm sure Destiny Child does, but if you notice MOST of those folks you mentioned have also gone on to do OTHER artistic things while they wait. Some of them have gone on to do solo projects, while they wait. I believe Michelle from Destiny Child is in a Broadway play right now. Unlike the brothers who just stopped performing all together, when they could have been out there doing their own thing, instead of just waiting on Michael. And therein lies the difference, in my opinion.

Don't you think the brothers would have had a chance at success without Michael?

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote Miko Brando talking about intervention in the later years quote him. U indeed got great sources Janet who hadn't seen nor spoken to her brother for 4 years according her own self and Friedman but wait Friedman must be right, since Randy himself was feeding him. I guess Michael's organs lied b./c supposedly he was constantly on drugs a junkie yet they displayed no signs of drug abuse. hmm yeah

Alot of major sources have said their was an intervention including Miko, Freidman, Janet, and the Tito, so I believe there was one.

oh dear lol then again all that glitters eh ray!

Let's leave Roger Friedman off of the list. LOL!

Miko, Janet, and Tito, NEVER mentioned when this supposed intervention took place. Was it in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009? I don't believe they ever said what time period they were speaking about. (If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.)

But I do know that some of them were talking PUBLICLY about a Jackson 5 Reunion, wherein Janet Jackson would be the opening act.

Why did they keep Paris letters? Why do they have MJ's financial papers? And if they got them legitimately why do they keep them? At best they are quite slow and ignorant, and at worse they are absolutely despicable.

Miko, Janet, and Tito, NEVER mentioned when this supposed intervention took place. Was it in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009? I don't believe they ever said what time period they were speaking about. (If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.)
tito talked about going to the ranch and not being ableto get in, so thats up to late 2003 at the latest as the s*** hit the fan after that and they had contact. another case of mj not wanting to see ppl lol and as twink says janet said herself she hadnt seen mj for years so heck knows what she was on about. i doubt she knows herself. and never seen anything said by miko. i guess mj was out of it but not out of it enough to go on tour with them. family were clueless never hardly saw him and believed what B.S was told to them. do they ever mention insomnia and diprivan? no cause they aint got a clue about what was going on in mjs life.most of them seem to be on a guilt trip but would rather blame mj than looking at themsleves and the reasons as to why mj kept his distance

Why did they keep Paris letters? Why do they have MJ's financial papers? And if they got them legitimately why do they keep them? At best they are quite slow and ignorant, and at worse they are absolutely despicable.
indeed shows u what kind of ppl these guards are. their actions speak loud and clear.

Let's leave Roger Friedman off of the list. LOL!

But I do know that some of them were talking PUBLICLY about a Jackson 5 Reunion, wherein Janet Jackson would be the opening act.
I think it was mentioned somewhere that they were around 2003 and 2007.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that they were around 2003 and 2007.
Like elusive pointed out, Tito Jackson did speak about trying to get on the ranch and I believe we can all figure out how long ago it was that Michael was living at the ranch.

As to the year 2007. I don't recall anybody credible using that year regarding any interventions. But I do recall talk of wanting Michael to join his brothers' on stage during that time period and beyond that time period.

there were reports in the press around 07 which made the x amount of family members put out a statement dening such. and i posted info about that a page or 2 back. someone was spreadingcrap to friedman etc. fingers point at randy in some ppls opinions. ppl were also spreading it when mj was in bahrain accusing grace.basically the same ole pattern of when they couldnt get to talk to mj it met he was on drugs.not that he was telling staff to keep them away

there were reports in the press around 07 which made the x amount of family members put out a statement dening such. and i posted info about that a page or 2 back. someone was spreadingcrap to friedman etc. fingers point at randy in some ppls opinions. ppl were also spreading it when mj was in bahrain accusing grace.basically the same ole pattern of when they couldnt get to talk to mj it met he was on drugs.not that he was telling staff to keep them away
This is not relevant but I remember back in 2008 around September 2008 the Jackson family got some kind of award it was no big news since Michael didn't attend the awards show to collect it Janet was there and presented the award to her siblings and Marlon was briefly interviewed as to why Michael wasn't there and he said he was somewhere in Bahrain on the back of a camel, when it fact Michael was in Vegas where the paps took pics of him. I remember all the trolls on all boards jumping on Michael for not joining them on stage calling him every name under this sun but no one bothered Jerms who didn't participate and was absent 2. Elusive and Big Apple maybe u guys remember discussion about that back on KOP board and this one? So called ''fans'' were calling him druggie and jealous all that kind of stuff

yeah i remember that.

This is not relevant but I remember back in 2008 around September 2008 the Jackson family got some kind of award it was no big news since Michael didn't attend the awards show to collect it Janet was there and presented the award to her siblings and Marlon was briefly interviewed as to why Michael wasn't there and he said he was somewhere in Bahrain on the back of a camel, when it fact Michael was in Vegas where the paps took pics of him. I remember all the trolls on all boards jumping on Michael for not joining them on stage calling him every name under this sun but no one bothered Jerms who didn't participate and was absent 2. Elusive and Big Apple maybe u guys remember discussion about that back on KOP board and this one? So called ''fans'' were calling him druggie and jealous all that kind of stuff

that is just terrible that any MJ fan would call him a druggie and jealous....Michael never had to be jealous of anyone or anything.

that is just terrible that any MJ fan would call him a druggie and jealous....Michael never had to be jealous of anyone or anything.

thank you so much.

i do not believe these bodygaurds , they are liars and i do not believe Janet or Tito ,both of them want to release albums and were courting with the media...Randy and Friedman????oh please they hurt MJ like no other leeches..to hell with Joe.

I ONLY BELIEVE MICHAEL ,HE ALWAYS , ALWAYS TOLD THE TRUTH !

for all the people who refused to buy the Rabbie's book and sent hate mails to Uri "BUT NOW" say they want to buy these losers book....i call this Hypocrisy !

because for me they are all the same....i mean they said nice things more than bad things
not because they are nice but just like what mom Kathriene said ..."there was nothing bad to write about"

Last edited:

When did Janet say not to have spoken with MJ for four years?

OMG!! Really? How sad.

I have to say, i have noticed this sort of behaviour by a minority here who like to talk/defend all the other Jacksons apart from Michael. They seem to be fans of the whole Jackson family yet try to knock Michael and make things to be his fault, and this is his own forum.

I agree with them wholeheartedly when they asked where these celebrities were during the second trial. They're all so sad now he's gone but did any of them pick up a phone and call Michael, telling him we've got your back. Did any of them in interviews mention how wrong and unjust what was happening to Michael? No, they just saw back and watched, wanting nothing to do with it.

You are right!
The only person who stayed by him were Elizabeth Taylor, Gladys Night, his mother...
Maybe there were some other people who we don't know because they chose to remain quiet.
Most of these people did it by phone calls, I think.

We don't know at all when Michael family was around or not so i'm not even going to go there LOL people do use phones , My mom hasn't seen her family for 3 years until last year and she speaks to my grandmother all the time on the phone and know EVERYTHING that is going on with her siblings lol but anyway thanks for posting.

Why do people like to remember/speculate/judge on every negative irrelevant detail and when something apparently relative good happens they are suspicious/don't believe it?
I just.... :scratch:

*goes out on a limb...not a respectful one, so apologies in advance to anyone offended*

MAYBE..it was an intervention to get Michael off his arse for a Jackson5 reunion tour. If they did suspect drug use was keeping him from getting off his arse, the intevention may have been moreso to get him cleaned up so he could tour. :ermm: Not all "interventions" are about drugs. Some family's do them to rescue a member from an abusive spouse or to rescue them from life choices they aren't in agreement with. "Intervention" doesn't have to mean drugs, per se. It just means someone feels the need to step in and intervene for the sake of stopping and/OR facilitating a situation to their liking (i.e. reunion tour).

Now, I do remember that interview Janet gave about "one brother" being on the fence about the tour during that time as well. She also said if that brother did not want to participate and wanted to focus on his own career, then the family had to respect that brother's decision. So, to me, it looks like Michael...errr... that brother...was starting to come down on the side of the fence better known as "thanks, but no thanks" or at best had made it known that he was trying to focus on doing his own thing. Remember, in late summer til the end of 2007 we had the L'Uomo Vogue photoshoot and the Ebony interview to begin the celebration of T25 which went into 2008. He was in the studio with Will.I.Am and working with other artists to re-do songs on Thriller. Looked like Michael was at the very least making an effort to do things creatively...just not necessarily with his family.

Thanks for posting those articles, elusive. I always feel it's important to take a look at everything that was going on during a timeline in question for a clearer picture of a puzzle. Nail on the head. I believe some of Randy's "intervention" had to do with the Stabler lawsuit. But that's just a belief.

As for the "druggie" thing, I'm not sure the guards made him out to be one. Druggies don't act erratically ONLY once or twice a month. And yes, side-effects of approved/prescribed medication can make someone appear intoxicated...which is why dentists/doctors advise folks not to drive or to be careful driving and/or using any kind of machinery after certain procedures or when taking certain meds. You can take Nyquil or over-the-counter flu meds or allergy meds that give this same warning for normal doses. People can feel drowsy, jittery or act erratic after taking a basic dose. It's unfortunate that anyone can then use behavior like that to automatically conclude a person was "high" or "on something" for any other purpose than what was needed. That's not to say Michael didn't have enuf ish going on in his life to make a person want to "escape", just saying it would be a disservice to him and his memory to assume that if it wasn't in fact the case. Can't say it enuf. There's no way to dispute it. The one person who could, if he felt it was necessary, is no longer here...so it's a free-for-all of opinions/speculations/perceptions for ever and ever now.

In the Dieter deposition he did acknowledge being "out of it" at times because of medications, as was hinted by T-Mez during the trial, but by no means does that make someone a druggie. It simply means the medication they are taking is strong enough to impair them at times. Nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, I have a feeling in order to get this book to fly off the shelves, these guards are going to have to continue to violate the privacy Michael worked so hard to keep even if it's for the sake of "defending" him in some way. Nothing can harm him, now, but I feel people should still keep his kids in mind when deciding to put all his business out into the street...true, false, exaggerated or whatever. It can't hurt him anymore, but it can hurt them.

Thank you. I'm starting to agree with others who believe there's something more at play here. When you start giving a private (altho now deceased) man's confidential papers to journalist for public consumption, something is up. They have to know that's not cool no matter how you slice it. Red flag just went up for me. Seriously, WTF?! And how do we know that info was acquired legitimately with MJ's permission at the time and not hacked from Michael's computer? No way to know, imo.

And what I don't understand is how come bodyguards are in charge of financial papers like that? They are there for security not to take care of his finance. They should not be allowed to put their noses in his finances.
I am really perplexed here. Can somebody explain that to me?
Thanks

Back