MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

lol at folks backtracking from yesterday. As I had predicted.

If you believed them yesterday...I don't see why they shouldn't be belived today. LOL!!!

Nothing new...MJ did not mingle with his family....Most reasonnable fans knew that.

I remember a member who used to post here (she had befriended the family), wrote several times about how MJ did not want to see his family. He did not want to have anything to do with them. He had his reason. His father was left standing outside the gates because MJ refused to let him in...

I am glad the bodyguards say he wasn't a drug addict. I think some have used this "drug abuse" angle to explain why he did not want his family near him. That is a lie that Joe Jackson & his hooligans have been spewing on Larry King live. And sadly, Janet also repeated that lie on her ABC interview.

I really belive MJ's drug problems were in the past...Propofol is a whole other story.

Last edited:

When I look the contents of the interview although it looks interesting and yes while they give some details and share some insights/ tidbits, the main content being discussed is not quite new (at least for me)..

- Michael's financial issues are talked about for years now. also creditors claims showed us that there was unpaid bills. so this is not really news. and they also defended Michael about this saying that it wasn't his fault/they didn't blame him, he was being mismanaged (wasn't Tohme managing Michael then?), somebody did not pay the bills.

- lawsuits we all heard about them, we saw the depositions, we heard the settlements.

- The family situation is not new either. We already know that Michael was closest to his mother, Joe already told us that he was turned from the gate and we heard about the intervention. Janet herself said in a interview a while back (tyra or oprah ?)sometimes they don't see each other for months/years. On her latest ABC interview with Robin she also said "I am the baby of the family".

Now "are the guards helping or hurting Michael?" and "is it their place to talk about this stuff?" is whole another separate debate.

Last edited:

I believe there are many contradictions in their interviews and like many people who want to play both sides they used good tidbits to get people to look at the second interview and then they put things that are questionable. First of all I question anyone who is trying to make money off michael's death by writing a book. ANd just because these things were out there never meant I believed them anyway. When someone is dead and cannot defend themselves You have leeway to say a lot of untruths about them. Family or non-family there are just too many monetary agendas linked with michael's death

Tidbits
- Michael loved Ebay and spent a lot of time on it.
- He hated mirrors and covered them. Closed his eyes at the elevators so that he wouldn't see the mirrors.
- he traveled with a bag of cash.
- they say Janet has no power in the family and called "little Janet".

there are 3 extra videos on the website

one of the is about Janet on which they say little Janet did not have much power in the family ( to us it's Janet Jackson to her family she is their little sister is what they said) and Michael and Janet did not seem close. they say Michael was totally clueless about Janet's movie was coming out (why did I get married).

second one is about why they are talking now. they want to tell both sides of him - fans do not experience all these sides. they basically say that they felt like they needed to defend Michael."Someone has to. Who else is gonna do it" is the quote. They say a cook or a nurse would not know the things that they do.

the third one is about Joe and family in general. they say one day Joe came and the bodyguard tried to shake his hand and say welcome. Joe responded to him like "you are probably one of the people that put needles in my son" and refused to shake his hand. They tell Michael that he came and he asks if he has an appointment. They said they stayed out of the family interactions. They also say that Katherine came around a lot during holidays and birthdays etc.
I was addicted to ebay for like 2 years lol

Michael was so isolated :(

This interview was interesting. Classic media manipulation. The first day was rather positive and then the second day they begin to be more an expose on the difficulties he faced.

Only the fans could not see it yesterday. Unbelievable. Maybe someday we learn. Or maybe never.

All I got out of todays' interview, with the body guards, is that they
seem to be sad Michael Jackson's children, now, have to live with his family.
Why? Because his family is greedy.

Therefore, I'm glad Prince, Paris, and Blanket have family
counseling professionals already working with and for them. :better:

Last edited:

lol at folks backtracking from yesterday. As I had predicted.

If you believed them yesterday...I don't see why they shouldn't be belived today. LOL!!!

Nothing new...MJ did not mingle with his family....Most reasonnable fans knew that.

I remember a member who used to post here (she had befriended the family), wrote several times about how MJ did not want to see his family. He did not want to have anything to do with them. He had his reason. His father was left standing outside the gates because MJ refused to let him in...

I am glad the bodyguards say he wasn't a drug addict. I think some have used this "drug abuse" angle to explain why he did not want his family near him. That is a lie that Joe Jackson & his hooligans have been spewing on Larry King live. And sadly, Janet also repeated that lie on her ABC interview.

I really belive MJ's drug problems were in the past...Propofol is a whole other story.

I agree. There's nothing new in this interview. We knew Michael was a good dad. We knew he avoided talking to his family. We knew he didn't like his looks (sadly). Unpaid bills are not news either. There were women in his life (good for him). And he was NOT a drug addict.

Still talking about how MJ wanted to protect his privacy and keep for himself his own darn business,being worried for the well-being of his kids but still talking about things that will hurt them a lot...oh the irony.
Well done guys.

Well, anyway, this is my favorite
"Bodyguard Interview".
bunny.gif

MJ LOVES BOOKS!!!!!
http://abcnews.go.com/gma/video/michael-jacksons-love-reading-10048405&tab=9482931&section=4765066

Last edited:

Still talking about how MJ wanted to protect his privacy and keep for himself his own darn business,being worried for the well-being of his kids but still talking about things that will hurt them a lot...oh the irony.
Well done guys.

Or these bodyguards are idiots, or are malicious ... or both.

So just because there has been people before talking about his finances and the problems he had with his own family and we happened to already know about those it is ok for the bodyguards he trusted to go deep and bring the subjects into the daylight again?

If you say it's ok because it's nothing new isn't that the same then as allowing certain people to visit Michael's final resting place, take pictures and post them in public only because everyone already knew where Michael's been buried to?

All I'm trying to say is that in my opinion even though the issues have been discussed in public before, everyone knew, it still is not fair for people who Michael trusted to go in public and talk about his personal things.

So just because there has been people before talking about his finances and the problems he had with his own family and we happened to already know about those it is ok for the bodyguards he trusted to go deep and bring the subjects into the daylight again?

If you say it's ok because it's nothing new isn't that the same then as allowing certain people to visit Michael's final resting place, take pictures and post them in public only because everyone already knew where Michael's been buried to?

All I'm trying to say is that in my opinion even though the issues have been discussed in public before, everyone knew, it still is not fair for people who Michael trusted to go in public and talk about his personal things.

well said.

The way they put it, I don’t see anything media/people could mock, ridicule or sensationalize. There are just facts, real everyday life.
If anything it could bring more understanding and more compassion for his suffering and more appreciation for his music and his genius. I don’t know, even helps to get his message across?
Kind of set the record straight, actually

I just wanted to quote myself

the main content being discussed is not quite new ..

Now "are the guards helping or hurting Michael?" and "is it their place to talk about this stuff?" is whole another separate debate.

I believe both sides of the argument (they are humanizing Michael versus they shouldn't be talking about these stuff) is valid and I expect to see people thinking both ways. The key is respecting everyone's opinions.

I agree. There's nothing new in this interview. We knew Michael was a good dad. We knew he avoided talking to his family. We knew he didn't like his looks (sadly). Unpaid bills are not news either. There were women in his life (good for him). And he was NOT a drug addict.

The general public know none of these things, aside from money troubles.

The way they put it, I don’t see anything media/people could mock, ridicule or sensationalize. There are just facts, real everyday life.

I'm happy to know that you know the 'facts'. Congratulations.

I dunno. My initial impression is a lot of bravado and innuendo and outright lying for the sake of the publicity. I really honestly do not believe these guys.

I agree with you. :yes:

Finance? Family? :scratch:They do not know anything so can not say in depth about these issues. In my opinion they are telling their personal opinions according to what they saw. Well, things are not as it seems. They were simply the securities Michael, nothing more than that. -_-

I guess it is a good thing to hear stories like this....since in recent years it was so unpopular to talk nicely about Michael.
"he wanted things just like us...." Oh, really ?!
Media-crap. Some people really believed that Michael is in fact an alien.
This is a sad world.
"he was a human-being...just like you and me!" Oh, really ?!
Story about Michael making out in the backseat was very sexy and sweet though.
It is just too damn late!

nothing new there. but i have to laugh at how the family turned the fact that mj didint want to see them around and would rather accuse of him of being a druggie rather than accepting that he didnt not want to see them. the only ppl in denial are certain family members. how can u know someones a druggie when u hardly ever see them ie years in janets case. i guess u need an excuse rather than accepting that its you that mj had issues with and didint want to see. but instead u sell him out instead.it was also talked about during the trial about how mjs medications for his problems would make him appear drunk or out of it

mte...what when pp will get tired of these (well known) issues and want even more?more details?what's acceptable next?
Or you respect his privacy or you don't and what they are talking about IS private...these are things MJ wouldn't have talked about with fans or addressed publicly.period.

very true. they sold him out for a few $

I am not saying that it's ok. I am just saying that it's not new to me. As for it being ok or not, I haven't decided what to think about this interview. In my opinion, the interview is positive. They are not trashing Michael. So he threw a phone out of a window, so what? I was frustrated once and I threw a glass bottle into a wall and the bottle broke and I felt better (I collected the broken glass and threw it in the garbage).

I know these people are breaching the confidence agreement. But like someone said earlier what if they decided to talk about it after seeing all the lies about him in the press? They are not giving any juicy details, they are not naming the women.

aahhh, I just don't know what to think. I am confused. They seem like decent guys. But I am so used that people around Michael have their hidden agendas, everyone becomes suspicious. This book they are writing is their agenda. They are promoting it. Just like certain people who post photos of Michael's resting place are promoting theirs.

Anyway, for me the most important thing is that they said MJ was not a druggie. THAT is something that should be said more often for everybody to hear.

i have to laugh at how the family turned the fact that mj didint want to see them around and would rather accuse of him of being a druggie rather than accepting that he didnt not want to see them. the only ppl in denial are certain family members. how can u know someones a druggie when u hardly ever see them ie years in janets case. i guess u need an excuse rather than accepting that its you that mj had issues with.

Very true and if you notice, Michael never had a problem seeing HIS MOTHER. As per the guards, Mrs. Jackson spent a lot of time over there during holidays and birthdays.

Also Randy trying to get on the property with his public relations representative (Taunya Zilkie), surely he was not bringing his PR person to an "intervention." LOL! Sounds like Randy had something else up his sleeve on that day and that's maybe why Michael didn't want to see him.

Very true and if you notice, Michael never had a problem seeing HIS MOTHER. As per the guards, Mrs. Jackson spent a lot of time over there during holidays and birthdays.

Also Randy trying to get on the property with his public relations representative (Taunya Zilkie), surely he was not bringing his PR person to an "intervention." LOL! Sounds like Randy had something else up his sleeve on that day and that's maybe why Michael didn't want to see him.
Depending on who you talk to michael had a problem with seeing almost anyone. I wonder if katherine felt michael had a problem and if she brought it up, being a mother she probably did speak to him about it since it seems the family was worried.

Nothing new. Miss you much Mike.( no pun intended) Glad you don't have to witness everyone with a story about you good or bad. Some of the comments on the abc.com shows it doesn't matter what good stuff comes out some people will remain ill-informed. The fans will always love you.

After reading Ivy's synopsis of the interviews today, I am still of the view that, whether negative or positive, I am not keen on people who were in trusted positions in Michael's life talking about his personal life. Michael staunchly defended his privacy as it related to his relationships with the opposite sex, his finances and his children.

I agree with Elusive Moonwalker's and Big Apple 2's posts. It seems to me as though someone was determined to paint Michael has a drug addict. And was either feeding stories to others, including the Jackson family or it emanated from someone within the Jackson family.

Until I read EW's post about the intoxication effect of medication as was discussed during the trial, I thought I had dreamt that. I am glad that I am not the only person who recalls that.

I pray the rest of the "family" will give Katherine Jackson enough
space; so she can properly take care of Michael Jackson's children. :angel:

Depending on who you talk to michael had a problem with seeing almost anyone. I wonder if katherine felt michael had a problem and if she brought it up, being a mother she probably did speak to him about it since it seems the family was worried.
But here's the thing, at the sametime the family was "supposed" to be worried, they were AlSO pushing for that Jackson 5 reunion.

Janet spoke about it on the Ellen show. As I recall, Janet told Ellen that she had been on conference calls with the brothers regarding a Jackson 5 reunion, wherein she said that she was willing to open up for the brothers, but there was one brother who was not on board. She never mentioned Michael's name, but folks knew who she was talking about.

So which was it: a) intervention, or b) Jackson 5 reunion?

Back