MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

So these bodyguards weren't the ones with Michael in that house.

Why can't their be an interview with the bodyguards that were with Michael that night before, and the next morning?

I would have preferred that.
Maybe they aren't allowed to talk to the media until Murray's conviction.

How much did they get paid for this is what I'd like to know. [/B]
They didn't get any money for this interview.

Why can't their be an interview with the bodyguards that were with Michael that night before, and the next morning?

No legal eagle here, but it would seem reasonable that people/security/whomever have been advised to not discuss matters pertaining to the case? At least not until the case has concluded? Anything said by people directly involved in the case could jeopordize a jury?

probably because the bodyguards around him that time will be witnesses in the trial. (At least it is safe to assume that Alberto Alverez will be a key witness as he was in the room at some time) I don't think that it would be wise for them to tell their stories publicly before the trial. DA (and we) wouldn't want the defense to know what they would say against Murray.

No legal eagle here, but it would seem reasonable that people/security/whomever have been advised to not discuss matters pertaining to the case? At least not until the case has concluded? Anything said by people directly involved in the case could jeopordize a jury?

well said :)

Oh, I see. I forgot about that.

Thanks for telling me.

Awww, lol I just read Paris' letter. So she had a cat? Does it say 'Kaitie or Katie?' I have a little 12 year old calico named 'Katie.' Mind you, she's cute but man is she clingy lol. My black cat 'Sabrina' is too inpendent lol.

I think I actually saw a cat in one of the shots from Michael's 'Home Movies' segment. Paris was running by her or something?

I'm not buying that story Michel made out with various women in the back of his limo.

And that isn't a bad thing for a single man like him.

I just don't believe it. Like him throwing the phone out the window and breaking it.

I am not sure what I think about this interview. Yes, they are talking about Michael's personal life, but it is nice to hear from someone who is telling the truth and not making up scandalous lies to sell to the tabloids.

I don't understand why you don't believe that he would make out with women in the back seat of the limo. Why wouldn't he? Respect to the women in Michael's life who haven't gone to the press.

I can believe the phone throwing story. :ninja:.

Like someone else said on this thread. He was human just like us. He hid those sorts of things from fans and paparazzi but everyone has to let it out sometimes.

I hope they continue to say positive things and don't get too personal with the details. I really don't object to anything they said so far.

i know one thing for sure..all this obsession with whether or not he was normal, makes anybody who believes in life on other planets, look pretty bad, because it would be assumed, they wouldn't live very long, because they were different. and the obsession would probably kill em. if any man or woman was hounded like this, on a personal level by another man or woman, the houndee would probably consider the hounder to be extremely creepy.

i really feel bad for how MJ was treated.

Not the MJ you know? Would you rather MJ to have NOT have hooked up with females or bodyguards to have witnessed it. Wouldn't that feed in to ppl believing he didnt like women.
What does it matter if it feeds into people believing he didn't like women? That's not the thing to care about. (Or maybe it probably is for others....and then there you might have the reason for them to say things like that.)

And no, ofcourse I wished he had a fair women on his side and he deserved it also...but multiple girlfriends and all that gossip they told? No. I just don't believe he was a guy like that. So yeah, maybe I'm old fashioned but I got a strong sense he isn't like that and I got my reasons for believing that also.

Last edited:

And no, ofcourse I wished he had a fair women on his side and he deserved it also...but multiple girlfriends and all that gossip they told? No. I just don't believe he was a guy like that. So yeah, maybe I'm old fashioned but I got a strong sense he isn't like that and I got my reasons for believing that also.

They didn't say he had 2 girlfriends at the same time. They just said that he had 2 girlfriends while he was in Vegas. What is wrong with that?

I thought it would be worse, but I think they were pretty positive for the most part. They talked about MJ, warts and all, but hey no one's perfect. I actually believe the bodyguards. It was a good interview.

we all should be secure enough in ourselves to let Michael be who he was, whether or not the guards actually knew..because they never really saw anything but a curtain..and that's IF they're really telling the truth about that...or..even if they're not telling the truth about that.

Reactions: Bee

What happened to Nightline? Did I nod off and miss something? I didn't see any more coverage of these bodyguards there tonight. Oh well. Guess I'll wait for GMA in the morning.

What happened to Nightline? Did I nod off and miss something? I didn't see any more coverage of these bodyguards there tonight. Oh well. Guess I'll wait for GMA in the morning.

They did not show anything on Nightline, good because I hate when Martin Bashir talks about Michael , bad because I had to listen to his voice for half an hour.

They did not show anything on Nightline, good because I hate when Martin Bashir talks about Michael , bad because I had to listen to his voice for half an hour.

I know. I had to watch him try to make a joke. It wasn't funny. :smilerolleyes:

we all should be secure enough in ourselves to let Michael be who he was, whether or not the guards actually knew..because they never really saw anything but a curtain..and that's IF they're really telling the truth about that...or..even if they're not telling the truth about that.

Not telling the truth about Michael making out with girls? I don't even know why fans are shocked about this. We've seen him kissing women right in front of our eyes. We've seen him flirting with women. It's not like it was all a secret.

mjkissinggirl-o.gif

011vg.jpg

I know this stuff ain't nobody's business, and it's probably disrespecting Michael's privacy for these bodyguards to discuss it publicly, but it's not like we didn't know.

Not telling the truth about Michael making out with girls? I don't even know why fans are shocked about this. We've seen him kissing women right in front of our eyes. We've seen him flirting with women. It's not like it was all a secret.

mjkissinggirl-o.gif

011vg.jpg

I know this stuff ain't nobody's business, and it's probably disrespecting Michael's privacy for these bodyguards to discuss it publicly, but it's not like we didn't know.

i didn't say whether or not it was true. i left it open ended. it's not about what people say they already know. it's just the obsession with it all, that is alarming. people say they know how MJ's privacy is important..but then they follow it up with the word 'but'.

mjkissinggirl-o.gif

011vg.jpg

I agree. I just don't get why some people think Michael was this Peter Pan character 24/7. He was a regular guy in many ways. Why is it hard to believe he went on dates or kissed girls in the backseat of his limo?

If the bodyguards were lying, I feel they would have tried to embellish the story or reveal more, but they didn't. They didn't reveal too much and they didn't say MJ was perfect either. That's why I think they were telling the truth. I believe them.

I agree. I just don't get why some people think Michael was this Peter Pan character 24/7. He was a regular guy in many ways. Why is it hard to believe he went on dates or kissed girls in the backseat of his limo?

If the bodyguards were lying, I feel they would have tried to embellish the story or reveal more, but they didn't. They didn't reveal too much and they didn't say MJ was perfect either. That's why I think they were telling the truth. I believe them.

that's the only message people think that fans are conveying. some fans are conveying that why does it matter if he was Peter Pan? or..if he was not. people shouldn't be putting other fans on blast, for what they believe. nor should MJ be put on blast, if he was Peter Pan, any more, than if he was not. if you want to believe what you want to believe, go right ahead, but why blast the fans that believe different from you? that's what i am saying. there is no confirmation of anything, either way. and both sides should be able to get along, with the others' opinions. and both sides should be ok with the each other's idea of MJ. not one side..but BOTH sides. fans on both sides getting along with each other, and accepting each others' opinions would be nice.

I have a feeling ONE of them was that woman who worked for Vogue magazine. The same woman who got Michael to wear all of those Balmain jackets, including the one off of her back (the red one he wears in the TII movie).

I was thinking the same thing because in the articles about her, we posted a while back, it was said than Michael picked her up at the airport in the limo. He probably ripped this jacket off her back himself on the way home. :D

Just like any long distance relationship, the ride from the airport to the house is the perfect place for forplay.
drool.gif

And that story has triggered my imagination wildly.
hehehehehe.gif

Going to manhood thread now. :D

I was thinking the same thing because in the articles about her, we posted a while back, it was said than Michael picked her up at the airport in the limo. He probably ripped this jacket off her back himself on the way home. :D

Just like any long distance relationship, the ride from the airport to the house is the perfect place for forplay.
drool.gif

And that story has triggered my imagination wildly.
hehehehehe.gif

Going to manhood thread now. :D

I understand why. She's pretty!

80741.jpg

^ I think Rushka was the girl who talked MJ into wearing those Balmain jackets :doh: Didn't she work for Vogue or something? I think they met in 07 when MJ did that photoshoot. Anyway, I L.O.V.E. her hair! I wish I could grow my hair that long :cry:

Just to get back on topic here, it's not like I agree with Michael's friends or employees "cashing in" and writing books about Michael's personal life. His private life should remain private. It's just that when you think of all the people who didn't know Michael and who have never met Michael and have said or written some horrid things about him as a human being that are completely false and untrue, it becomes clear why these bodyguards feel the need to defend their boss. Putting myself in their shoes, I would probably be annoyed and want to speak up and defend Michael too. I'm thinking they are like us. They are tired of people bullishing. I think these bodyguards want to just set the record straight. I know these guys aren't Wayne or Skipper or Bill Bray or Yannick, but a least they knew Michael, even if for a short time. I get the feeling that they are fed up with the garbage and they believe they need to speak up for Michael. And someone needs to be standing up for this man. I think they have good intentions.

Last edited:

^ I think Rushka was the girl who talked MJ into wearing those Balmain jackets :doh: Didn't she work for Vogue or something? I think they met in 07 when MJ did that photoshoot. Anyway, I L.O.V.E. her hair! I wish I could grow my hair that long :cry:

Just to get back on topic here, it's not like I agree with Michael's friends or employees "cashing in" and writing books about Michael's personal life. His private life should remain private. It's just that when you think of all the people who didn't know Michael and who have never met Michael and have said or written some horrid things about him as a human being that are completely false and untrue, it becomes clear why these bodyguards feel the need to defend their boss. Putting myself in their shoes, I would probably be annoyed and want to speak up and defend Michael too. I'm thinking they are like us. They are tired of people bullishing. I think these bodyguards want to just set the record straight. I know these guys aren't Wayne or Skipper or Bill Bray or Yannick, but a least they knew Michael, even if for a short time. I get the feeling that they are fed up with the garbage and they believe they need to speak up for Michael. And someone needs to be standing up for this man. I think they have good intentions.

but they are not like me, because they plan to make a book about it, and sell it. and i would feel a little level with the ground, if i did that. if i'm willing to do that, then, i'm willing to do anything. and you've only heard part of the interview. either the abc correspondent is making it up, or the guards are going to say that credit cards were denied. they are feeding the media's love of the idea of MJ having financial troubles. MJ had. no. financial. troubles. (just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen...) abc would NOT pick this up, if it was as totally rosy as you say. as soon as they decide to interview Jennifer Batten, i'll call it a day, and i'll leave abc news alone.

i'm not some disgruntled son looking for my father's (the media's) approval[i'm not saying that you or anyone else, here, is, either..i'm just talking about myself, here, to make a point]. i know MJ is King of being sterling. i don't want to go on a chase to convince the media to be different than they are. they're not worth it. i don't care how arrogant it sounds..it's beneath me to keep begging for, and seeking the media's approval, where MJ is concerned. i don't believe in the media. period. ever. and they are not needed, for MJ to look good. there are plenty of fans who have his legacy's back. to be honest..it's kind of a badge for MJ. he's the only artist in history, whose power survived, despite the media. while all the others need the media to survive.

and now, the media gets it, that the fans are tired of it, so it tries a new strategy. get the fans to think that the media is positive, and suck them in. use multiple part segments to get more ratings and make more money, using MJ and the fans. and by the time, you are finished watching all the segments, you find out the media's true colors. somebody on here already said that abc and gma used that derogatory term to name MJ, in this 'special'.

yes..the guards start out with some positive things..even using a Paris moment. but they only start out that way. but this is not about grey areas. it's either black or white. gma still has other segments and stuff online on their website. they are going all out.

a person is much more sinister when they are sneaky, than when they are straightforward and blunt. and there are no telltale signs to an honorable person. Jennifer Batten is not writing a tell all book. and she did one interview, with whoever would listen. and we all heard it, just as much as we are hearing this stuff coming up on gma. Jennifer Batten is the honorable person.

Last edited:

No disrespect to Michael because she's probably a lovely person or whatever but just on the pics I google, Rushka Bergman is not at all attractive. Gah! Yuk!

^ actually i think you do have a point - she looks way older than what i thought as well...anyway, at least i tried to cover up my tracks by making out that it wasn't me in the back seat with Michael... *wink wink*

a girl can dream.

No disrespect to Michael because she's probably a lovely person or whatever but just on the pics I google, Rushka Bergman is not at all attractive. Gah! Yuk!
Agree! I was looking at pics but I don't find her very attractive. But hey, I'm not Michael :tease:

but they are not like me, because they plan to make a book about it, and sell it. and i would feel a little level with the ground, if i did that. if i'm willing to do that, then, i'm willing to do anything. and you've only heard part of the interview. either the abc correspondent is making it up, or the guards are going to say that credit cards were denied. they are feeding the media's love of the idea of MJ having financial troubles. MJ had. no. financial. troubles. (just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen...) abc would NOT pick this up, if it was as totally rosy as you say. as soon as they decide to interview Jennifer Batten, i'll call it a day, and i'll leave abc news alone.

i'm not some disgruntled son looking for my father's (the media's) approval[i'm not saying that you or anyone else, here, is, either..i'm just talking about myself, here, to make a point]. i know MJ is King of being sterling. i don't want to go on a chase to convince the media to be different than they are. they're not worth it. i don't care how arrogant it sounds..it's beneath me to keep begging for, and seeking the media's approval, where MJ is concerned. i don't believe in the media. period. ever. and they are not needed, for MJ to look good. there are plenty of fans who have his legacy's back. to be honest..it's kind of a badge for MJ. he's the only artist in history, whose power survived, despite the media. while all the others need the media to survive.

and now, the media gets it, that the fans are tired of it, so it tries a new strategy. get the fans to think that the media is positive, and suck them in. use multiple part segments to get more ratings and make more money, using MJ and the fans. and by the time, you are finished watching all the segments, you find out the media's true colors. somebody on here already said that abc and gma used that derogatory term to name MJ, in this 'special'.

yes..the guards start out with some positive things..even using a Paris moment. but they only start out that way. but this is not about grey areas. it's either black or white. gma still has other segments and stuff online on their website. they are going all out.

a person is much more sinister when they are sneaky, than when they are straightforward and blunt. and there are no telltale signs to an honorable person. Jennifer Batten is not writing a tell all book. and she did one interview, with whoever would listen. and we all heard it, just as much as we are hearing this stuff coming up on gma. Jennifer Batten is the honorable person.

I love this post!!! :clapping:

I feel the exact same way about the media and about Michael being the only one who survived the media's attempt to execute his character.

And that is because Michael's talent and personality have always and will always stand for themselves and were never a product of media hype and so can never ever be destroyed.

I guess it depends on the individual. If someone attacks one of my friends or my co-workers, I have to stand up for them. That's just me. If one of my friends were famous, and they were being attacked like the media and the public attacked Michael, I would be the first get up there and defend them. If Diane Dimond tried to call my friend a paedophile and tried to write books about him being one and I saw people believing it when I know it's not true, I would be annoyed. If my friend had passed and people in the media were trying to push this story of him being a freak, a paedophile, a drug addict, a bad parent, I would be annoyed. And what would hurt me even more would be knowing that there are people out there who would be eating this all up and believing it. The fact that Michael had to go out and have his bodyguards turn magazines around so his children don't see their father being called "w.acko j.acko" completely tears me apart. Did they not know this man had children? We adults try to teach our children not to be bullies and treat everyone with respect and yet it's ok for these same adults to go around calling people these childish names. I just think that's so hypocritical. So, I don't know about you, but if people were attacking my friends, especially one who is no longer here to defend himself, I would try and stand up for him. Not to cash in, but because it pisses me the hell off when I hear bad things being said about a person who wanted nothing more than to bring happiness and love to people.

Now I don't know who these guys are. I don't know what they are going to try and insinuate about Michael's finances. They said Michael used to spend thousands of dollars at a time on books, so they're weren't trying to say he was broke. He wouldn't be able to afford that many books if he didn't have money. If the credit card was denied, it probably meant he reached the limit, that doesn't actually mean he was broke or was having financial issues. He probably didn't have cash on him and freaked out. I don't know. I haven't heard the interview, I haven't read the book. I don't know if they are doing this to defend Michael, or whether they are doing this because they were lucky enough to be associated with Michael and they are taking advantage of that and using that to get their 15 minutes of fame. I don't know. To me, they come across as genuine. Maybe because I understand that people can get so fed up that they just want the truth out there. To someone else, they could come across as being financially motivated and wanting fame. Different people are going to have different opinions, just like you said in your post earlier. The reporter thought she was going to meet with some guys that were going to trash Michael. She was looking for something negative, and she came out on the other side thinking she may have misjudged Michael. I'm happy about that.

Back