MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

Ahem.... so this seems positive but I don't believe all of it. There was a bit of dejavu in reading some of the events; like MJ spending thousands of $ on books and needing a u-haul or the prostitute story. They sounded vaguely familiar.

Too much details that isn't necessary, or flattering. It just seems like another Tarrobelli-type commentary.

I cannot compromise and fall for those who divulge private info about the man who put his trust in them in the guise of 'positive news'.

Please don't be fooled. Another set who are taking advantage of MJ and releasing sensitive, and embarassing information that his kid, family and others don't need to know.

Also don't be so gullible as to gladly swallow and digest as facts because it seems 'positive'.

BTW, how long did these three work with MJ???

The mention of the name martin bashir makes my skin crawl

Well, the first part so far was okay and some parts were funny! But, let's face it would they have aired this without the credit cards, MJ's money, and MJ being "different" stories? NOPE!

But, hey I'm so glad the reporter finally released MJ's was a human, good for her! LMAO She is SLOW! She had a lot of mouth a few yrs back during the trial maybe if she would have payed more attention to the facts of the case she would have had a better and positive image of MJ who only tried to help people in need! But, no it took HIS DEATH and some BODYGUARDS to tell her... seriously?! Am I suppose to appreciate that as a fan? Sorry a little to late for me sweet hart!

I think most of MJ fans knew some of this stuff being said already so to me it was no surprise. Honestly if your gonna say positive things about someone, then just it! There is no need for a book for everything! Privacy is privacy whether it is good or bad and MJ valued his privacy, very much! Oh well, I guess it don't matter only the story and the ratings, the media will never changed they don't care about Michael the HUMAN!!

PEACE!

if you watched it to the end , Robin asks the interviewer what she thinks about these stories and she says she believes these men are genuine and says did you realize they finish each other's sentences? I went back and watched it again and indeed they finish each other's sentences and also give the same emotional responses (for example: laughing) at the same time as well.

IMO it looks genuine, but if they are making up these stories and lying then they are doing a damn good job of looking and acting convincing.

I noticed that myself when I watched this interview.....I truly believe they are telling the truth.....like ya said the way they finished each others sentences....to me this means they all shared the same experience...not made it up. I would like to add just more thing to my post....I think as MJ fans we are so use to hearing negative things about Michael and we have always had to decipher lies from the truth as far as the media went...(Michael always told us what the truth was)...but Michael is not here anymore...I miss him terribly...I think for once we are hearing a positive story about Michael...and I think we are so use to defending everything we hear..that we are afraid to believe the truth when we hear it...This is just my opinion...because I NEED some positive things to be being said about Michael.

It's Nightline, not dateline : )

lol...we don't mind people getting it wrong. heck, they get stuff wrong about MJ..lol

anyway, to me, the fact is, it really doesn't matter anymore. Michael Jackson's name is so magical, that people will be drawn to stuff concerning him. and both pro and anti MJ people know that.

other than that, the idea of writing a book, waiting till MJ is dead, and considering all the lies that were ever told about MJ, makes any interview fair game for both fans who want to believe it, and fans who don't want to believe it, considering the track record of the media, with Michael.

Ahem.... so this seems positive but I don't believe all of it. There was a bit of dejavu in reading some of the events; like MJ spending thousands of $ on books and needing a u-haul or the prostitute story. They sounded vaguely familiar.

Too much details that isn't necessary, or flattering. It just seems like another Tarrobelli-type commentary.

I cannot compromise and fall for those who divulge private info about the man who put his trust in them in the guise of 'positive news'.

Please don't be fooled. Another set who are taking advantage of MJ and releasing sensitive, and embarassing information that his kid, family and others don't need to know.

Also don't be so gullible as to gladly swallow and digest as facts because it seems 'positive'.

BTW, how long did these three work with MJ???

Well, here's someone who agrees with me.

This interview just gives me phony vibes. It had a purpose, an ill purpose. I haven't even seen it yet, and I'm already getting bad vibes about it. That isn't good.

I'll watch the entire thing soon when I have time. I'm hearing of how genuine those guards sound, and I'm STILL getting bad feelings about this interview....

I'd like to know what the TRUE purpose of this random, out of the blue, interview is.

Me, neither. These guys certainly don't have Michael's back. Would Michael really want people to know all that private stuff about him? And Michael was VERY private about his love life when he was living.

Like I said earlier in this thread, truth is often mixed with lies to fool people.

I think the "positive" message that Michael was human like all of us, is not really the REAL INTENDED message that this interview was devised to give.

One last thing, with michael's "many girlfriends", it's great how none of them have turned their back on him and have kept everything a secret, unlike his guards and everyone else.

I wonder why none of his "many girlfriends" haven't come up to say how they saw Michael in the last years. Or maybe they have and we just don't know..hmm...could it be Cherilyn Lee...or Kai Chase?? Kai said Michael would flirt with her sometimes.

Last edited:

The note that Paris wrote

Bill. I would very much like it if you could get more canned tuna for Kaitie because I have only 1 can left. Thank you so much, I appreciate it very much. From Paris.

parisnote.jpg

So precious :wub::wub::wub:

I'm glad positive stories like this are coming out now. I loved Paris's little letter. So sweet. :wub: but the way the interview was conducted seemed kinda strange to me and the blond reporter lady weirds me out for some reason. :mello: I thought most of it was good and the part about Michael showing up at fast food drive thrus was funny.

abc tv must think that people are stupid. they emphasize with great fervor that these were MJ's TRUSTED guards. then they proceed to have them spill all.

Amazing letter. At 10 I never wrote like that. I think most of us were brats weren't we? lol Michael was doing such a great job raising his kids. Look how bright Paris is. I never even used the word "appreciate" at her age.

abc tv must think that people are stupid. they emphasize with great fervor that these were MJ's TRUSTED guards. then they proceed to have them spill all.

not just abc, cnn, hln, all the news.

I missed it this morning but, everything they had to say was common knowledge to us of course, nice however that it was more exposed. Of course the man loved his childern, and they loved him.. will always love him. And the man taught them sooo much through the years. He himself spent hours at the Vatican museums and Louvre in France sketching the precious works of art and through-out his life bought dozens of books on history, architecture etc. It would only seem natural that they would carry his traights.

As for the 'many girl friends' comment, don't know if that was just layering for affect or the actual thing. It always seem that Grace and him were an item, yet again this could also be a rumour. Either way, could have done without the 'loud kissing' comment in the the back of the car was it? Makes it a little uncomfortable for his childern to hear now under the circumstances. He was a man though, a man many of us only wish that we could have had a moment to meet with.

Finally the 'prostitute comment... he didn't know she was a prostitute... well how would they then? And did they really have to throw that in there? Just makes it sound as if their trying to hard ya know; one moment the man is suppossidly making-out with TWO women at a time, yet he's to naive to distinguish a prostitute? Not that she prob dressed like one but, ya know...

With regards to this photo, I only recognized Bashir.. and he wasn't talking on Michael's behalf, I'd have a head time listening to these other so-called guards.

^^^

They decided to spill out so much of his personal life.

But not that actual day he died. This was a GREAT chance to get some more of that kind of info, the kind we REALLY want. This was a GREAT chance for those "trustworthy" guards to share their stories of what happened to Michael, and what they experienced in that house that morning, and even the night before.

But instead, they rat on him.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I mean, all three of them together, this really was a GREAT chance to get some further info on the case.

I thought this was 1000 times better than the usual crap we see about MJ on the news.
Seriously.
I'm not going to jump into conclusions but who knows if its true that these 3 men genuinely are out to help clean out the years of negativity showered on Michael.

If that is the case, then good for them. Seriously, this is like the first time Ive seen a pro-Michael news clip on american television.
I hope to see more pro-Michael clips in the future. The ignorant may not need to hear deep details but if they thought it was necessary to let out about Michael having gf's and dates to help relinquish any question of his past allegations, well then so be it.

I thought this clip went rather gently in comparison to the harshness we're used to seeing.

I guess I'm keeping hope alive.

^^^

But not that actual day he died. This was a GREAT chance to get some more of that kind of info, the kind we REALLY want. This was a GREAT chance for those "trustworthy" guards to share their stories of what happened to Michael, and what they experienced in that house that morning, and even the night before.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I mean, all three of them together, this really was a GREAT chance to get some further info on the case.

Perhaps I'm confused here, but I thought these were Michael's security people while he lived in Las Vegas. Should they automatically know the details of what went on in the LA house? Why would someone assume this threesome would have intimate knowledge of what occurred the night/morning Michael passed away?

This was a GREAT chance for those "trustworthy" guards to share their stories of what happened to Michael, and what they experienced in that house that morning, and even the night before.

I do not remember if this was said in the interview. But in that period (years) they worked for Michael? I do not think they were with Michael in 2009. :scratch:

^^^

Nar, if people are still calling him a child molestor, then so be it.

We shouldn't need any secret spilling bodyguards to prove Michael's past allegations were wrong.

That was proved way back in 2005. And by his own wonderful, well brought up, and normal children.

If they didn't get the truth after 2005, or after Paris's lovely speech at his memorial, or even after his intelligent and poised son Prince's speech at the grammy's, then they can just beat it.

I understand these 3 men were not working with MJ by late June, were they?

Does anybody remember the name of that bodyguard who was caught selling stuff of Michael (a mask) last year? He pretented to have such a hard time selling that mask, but at the same time he assured was the last MJ used, etc. Extremely disgusting issue. There was some talking about it in the forum back them. Remember that man? (just in case that guy decides to go now to other TV show to give "his" side of the "MJ Story" -_-

Perhaps I'm confused here, but I thought these were Michael's security people while he lived in Las Vegas. Should they automatically know the details of what went on in the LA house? Why would someone assume this threesome would have intimate knowledge of what occurred the night/morning Michael passed away?

that's what I thought too, they only worked for him when he was in Las Vegas. They talked about the house in Vegas and the trips at the strip etc.

article-0-08A5574E000005DC-115_468x230.jpg

the following picture is the 2009 May - June bodyguards that worked for Michael in LA. As you can see they are different bodyguards.

062.jpg

Therefore I don't think they know anything about the LA house and/or what happened the day MJ died.

Last edited:

I understand these 3 men were not working with MJ by late June, were they?

Does anybody remember the name of that bodyguard who was caught selling stuff of Michael (a mask) last year? He pretented to have such a hard time selling that mask, but at the same time he assured was the last MJ used, etc. Extremely disgusting issue. There was some talking about it in the forum back them. Remember that man? (just in case that guy decides to go now to other TV show to give "his" side of the "MJ Story" -_-

The name of that bodyguard who tried to sell the mask is Eric Muhammad.

^^^

EXAXCTLY! Excellent post Kasume.

I don't care about the man's personal life, besides he's passed! He can't defend himself!? Why go on national TV and disclose this information? To cater to those fans who they think may want to know about it? How much did they get paid for this is what I'd like to know.

I mentioned this yesterday and thanks for touching upon it again. They could have opened a window as to what transpired during the time of Michael's death. If they really were involved for the duration in which they claim they were, why did they leave this info out in this first installement of the interview? Leave the personal hat tricks out of it, and give us what we really want, justice for Michael. No need to give cake-mix to the media, tell us what you saw and heard while Michael was in Murray's care, the first time around... no need for tomorrow's interview. Besides, the media have what they want now, and sadly it's not what's important. Tomorrow, I doubt many will be watching, those individuals whom count that is.

*sighs*

I don't care about the man's personal life, besides he's passed! He can't defend himself!? Why go on national TV and disclose this information? To cater to those fans who they think may want to know about it? How much did they get paid for this is what I'd like to know.

I mentioned this yesterday and thanks for touching upon it again. They could have opened a window as to what transpired during the time of Michael's death. If they really were involved for the duration in which they claim they were, why did they leave this info out in this first installement of the interview? Leave the personal hat tricks out of it, and give us what we really want, justice for Michael. No need to give cake-mix to the media, tell us what you saw and heard while Michael was in Murray's care, the first time around... no need for tomorrow's interview. Besides, the media have what they want now, and sadly it's not what's important. Tomorrow, I doubt many will be watching, those individuals whom count that is.

*sighs*
exactlyifi he were alive id be happy he had some sort of dating life not caring who it was because im not a jealous teen anymore lol but now its just sort of why bring this up he cant confrim or deny your claims anyhow so who gives a toss

wait? the're giving another interview tomorrow?

Good point, yet they may still have info from that period which could shed light on certain things. For example they may have driven Michael to certain doctors, may have overseen something with Murray, etc. Plus, we have to assume that they may have handled some of his business arrangements etc. I guess they may lend ears to this exact topic tomorrow though. I think that's what was mentioned?

*sighs*

They weren't around when Michael died, they wouldn't know. These bodyguards worked for Michael in 2007, when he was living in Vegas.

Edit: nvm... I see what you've posted above me. They may know some things but I don't think they should be discussing how Michael died. They weren't there and that would just be speculation. There's no reason to ask people how he died anymore, anyway. The press have their answers. The drugs that killed Michael are in the coroners report.

So these bodyguards weren't the ones with Michael in that house.

Why can't their be an interview with the bodyguards that were with Michael that night before, and the next morning?

I would have preferred that.

Thanks Steph. I just meant that since Michael met Murray in 2007, these folks may have been around them during that time and could varify certain info etc. But yeah, I see your point too. I'm just hinting at things that haven't been brought to our attention yet which they may know about, that could be useful in court.

Back