MJ at KFC drive through (picture)

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
ALL plants which manufacture meat and/or dairy products are in some capacity harming animals, even open range farms, etc...
exactly. so u shouldnt have milk or eggs or anything that is connected to animals. where do you draw the line?

:D :smilerolleyes:

Since more than 20 years I'm vegetarian, if you would have the opportunity to see me live, you wouldn't believe that I have eaten nothing!

He can eat what he wants, but for him and his message, it doesn't fit to eat fastfood. Better then he should stop to appeal to the mankind to make a better world. That's my opinion. I have many friends and acquaintances who eat meat and drink alcohol and they remain my friends nevertheless -
And I remain a fan of Michael, nevertheless.

I'm sure he doesn't want to see animals needlessly harmed, but you have to draw a line somewhere. How about he doesn't ride in a car with leather seats? Or visit a zoo because they feed the creatures animals that are raised to be food for other animals? Or fly on a plane where the CEO of the jet manufacturer also owns a dairy processing plant?

Let's all move away from the vegetarian discussion thankyou.

The man can eat what he wants to eat, as can we all.
People don't like folks who go preaching their religion at each other and it's the same for preaching lifestyle choices.

Please don't make me clean the thread cause I can't find the dustpan at the moment :bugeyed

i remember when he was here to shoot the History video in 1994, there was a KFC just near to his hotel...and he ordered food from there :D he did not take the bill so fan asked for it from the person who delivered it..but i forgot what it contained.
kfc-mike-smiley.jpg

You know...I hope Michael ate some chicken and I hope he enjoyed the heck out of it. I hope his lips got all greasy smackin' it down, too. :lol: Finger lickin' good! But I hope he didn't get any grease on that fabulous shirt. :wub:

LOL @ the kids' costumes. They are just too cute! I think it's awesome how he's making sure his kids get to do all the fun things he missed as a kid. I hope they all had a blast....and got some good loot. :candy:

Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Thanks for the new HQ pictures.

so good to see him and his children having good times together!

am i blind? but i cant see michael eating any chicken on this photo...he probably bought this food for his children or drivers...i think michael one of those who cares about his health...

Mike is still loving some KFC. That is what I am talking about. However, I still think he should try Popeyes chicken. Now, that is some good chicken. KFC is good as well. When you have a craving, you gotta act on it. Go Mike. :)

My only reason as to why the paps knew where he was is by tips. Someone is tipping them off. It happens. Just like someone tip off that "reporter" or whatever he calls himself when he outed Mike's (personal) Vegas address. Just stating the obvious.

ok...really who cares!! Mike loves chicken. Why do some people think Mike got chicken for the body gaurds or his children?Seriously, its ok If Mike eats chicken..If he wants to eat chicken then he can, let him be...

I aint trippin',
thats RED Kool -aid, right?

That is the best kind. LOL. I used to HATE kool aid (I am black, people and please, Iknow the questions regarding me and my former hatred for kool aid. LOL!) as a kid because it was mixed so badly. It tasted terrible. Sometime this year, we got kool aid, the cherry and grape flavors, and mixed it up. The Cherry one was my damn favorite. I could not stop making it and drinking it. LOL. Man...... I need to get it.

Oh yes, the MJ chicken saga - I just remember this situation just now. Mike have been eating chicken since he was young. Did anyone ever see the DVD "The Essential Michael Jackson" or something like that. It might be on youtube. This person told the story that (and I am paraphasing here) MJ had to fast (meaning he could not eat) for a few days. I have no idea why. Mike got really hungry and decided to go downstairs to the fridge. This person who told the story (I think) saw Mike and told Mike to turn around. So, Mike did that and the person snapped a pic of Mike eating some chicken. That stuff was funny!! Man..... just thinking about it makes me laugh. LOL. So, Mike be eating chicken for a long time.

It looks like MJ turned up with everyone in town :lol:

I bet there would be a few fans willing to lick the finger lickin' goodness off MJ's fingers afterwards :lol: :p

That wouldn't be the only thing of his I'd be willing to lick :cheeky:

*C'mon, ya'll! You completely set me up for that one!!!

Last edited:
He probably got one of those Guitar Hero boxes. Man, those things are ace.

kfc-guitar-hero-4.jpg

You dude, thank you for posting that awesome pic. I saw the commerical and I want that stuff. Damn..... I am getting hungry, y'all. That pic made my day. Mmnnnnn- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good!

What about animals

Oh, please! Meat is part of the food chain. Let Mike eat his chicken. Damn. Go, Mike, eat that nice, meaty, juicy chicken that fills up your soul of some goodness. And I wanna a piece. LOL. At the end of the day, Mike gonna eat his chicken.

Like Cynthia Bell said in the trial, Mike at some KFC when he was in the plane. Go Mike. Now, try popeyes. Just as good but way better. :)

Last edited:
My only reason as to why the paps knew where he was is by tips. Someone is tipping them off.
i think they just followed him from the hotel i guess they are staying at as u can see in the first pictures

You dude, thank you for posting that awesome pic. I saw the commerical and I want that stuff. Damn..... I am getting hungry, y'all. That pic made my day. Mmnnnnn- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good!

Oh, please! Meat is part of the food chain. Let Mike eat his chicken. Damn. Go, Mike, eat that nice, meaty, juicy chicken that fills up your soul of some goodness. And I wanna a piece. LOL. At the end of the day, Mike gonna eat his chicken.

Like Cynthia Bell said in the trial, Mike at some KFC when he was in the plane. Go Mike. Now, try popeyes. Just a good but way better. :)

*dead* :lol:

Chicken does the body gooood. :evil::shifty:

That is the best kind. LOL. I used to HATE kool aid (I am black, people and please, Iknow the questions regarding me and my former hatred for kool aid. LOL!) as a kid because it was mixed so badly. It tasted terrible. Sometime this year, we got kool aid, the cherry and grape flavors, and mixed it up. The Cherry one was my damn favorite. I could not stop making it and drinking it. LOL. Man...... I need to get it.

Oh yes, the MJ chicken saga - I just remember this situation just now. Mike have been eating chicken since he was young. Did anyone ever see the DVD "The Essential Michael Jackson" or something like that. It might be on youtube. This person told the story that (and I am paraphasing here) MJ had to fast (meaning he could not eat) for a few days. I have no idea why. Mike got really hungry and decided to go downstairs to the fridge. This person who told the story (I think) saw Mike and told Mike to turn around. So, Mike did that and the person snapped a pic of Mike eating some chicken. That stuff was funny!! Man..... just thinking about it makes me laugh. LOL. So, Mike be eating chicken for a long time.

you mean this picture?

michaeljackson49bf7.png

:hysterical:

BTW, don't he look like joe in this pic?

Last edited:
LOL! ^^

To be fair, this has to be the first time in a long time that we've heard anything about MJ and KFC. I honestly thought he MAY have given it up. The point is this: Whether he bought it for himself or not, IF he did eat a piece of chicken it shouldn't be a big deal with ppl thinking he's ruining his health or something. It's not like he's eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's possible he needs the protein for upcoming strenuous things (insert your own speculation here lol). If that's the case, then we should want him to eat whatever he needs. As much as most of us would like to see him perform in the future, I'm sure we wouldn't want the moment ruined with him passing out on stage. Not be dramatic, but I'm sure you get the gist of what I mean.

Now, if only the guards had KFC, well good for MJ that he doesn't force the people working for him to follow his way of life. Nice. But I bet the smell of that chicken made him long for the days when he used to eat it. There's nothing like being shut in a car with a smell of good food filling it up. :lol:

Oh, please! Meat is part of the food chain. Let Mike eat his chicken. Damn.
Go, Mike, eat that nice, meaty, juicy chicken that fills up your soul of some goodness.
And I wanna a piece. LOL. At the end of the day, Mike gonna eat his chicken. :)
:lol:

Ok, ya'll seriously need to chill. We are not going to get fussy or attack each other over one another's lifestyles. We are who we are, others will be who they wanna be and Michael will do as Michael pleases.

Move on - thank you.

you mean this picture?

michaeljackson49bf7.png

:hysterical:

BTW, don't he look like joe in this pic?

OMG!!!!! I am screaming laughing!!!! THAT IS THE ONE!!! One of the best pics ever!!!! LOL!!! Whoooooo. HEHEHEHEHEHE. Funny stuff. Man......... Mike knows wassup. He was hungry, hungry. Chicken fills you up, man..... Whooooo, my goodness. That was some funny stuff. Oh man.....

To be fair, this has to be the first time in a long time that we've heard anything about MJ and KFC. I honestly thought he MAY have given it up

Word. I thought he gave it up as well. But now, he is having fun eating his chicken. LOL.

I love this thread and I haven't loved a MJ thread in a good minute. LOL.

Ok, ya'll seriously need to chill. We are not going to get fussy or attack each other over one another's lifestyles. We are who we are, others will be who they wanna be and Michael will do as Michael pleases.

Move on - thank you.

if so...the title of the thread should be changed into "NOT FOR VEGGIE MEMBERS"

marazm prodoljaetsa

Back